What's new

MQM backs ANP proposal to change Pakistan name

Brother clear your concept , Pakistan was seperated on basis of two nation theory , better read cause of Pakistan to clear your concepts.

ya but also at the same point Pakistan was declared a republic by its very own creator and founder Quaid e azam... however later on the name was changed too Islamic republic in 1956 .. you will better off finding the facts why was it changed, Please look through the history books see this how was this done ? i guess credit goes to the onez ruling the country!!

.MQM is getting billion of dollars from India dont forget it

Goosh man i really want to how exactly come up with that .... so typical of us lot man " where we dont have a clue just blame it on India or Israel. :hitwall:

In my opinion, instead of giving credit to MQM for development in karachi, its important to know why no one was able to do such developments in karachi before MQM government?

Its clear because MQM would not let anyone do anything positive because this would seriously challenge their politics of fear.

and Brother PakMarine, do i need to tell u why? ur avator advocates that u belong to the only port city in pakistan, that is karachi. do i need to tell u what MQM did?

Last edited:
guys guys, why the hell are you banging your cool heads with brickwalls:hitwall::hitwall: we have some blind followers of political parties on this forum. no matter wat fact or logic you provide to them they would come up with some fizzy reply and wont take your word,no matter how hard you try. trust me i have done it in some other threads, but to no effect. so chill out and let them enjoy thier beliefs. there are always to sides of a truth, the whole world knows which is the real truth.
adios

ANP can not change the name from Islamic to something else. MQM is an ultra secular entity and they will keep on coming with such foolish proposals.
Islam is at the very core of the Philosophy of Pakistan. If you take that out Pakistan will not be there. It is as simple as that.

=abbasniazi;554845]In my opinion, instead of giving credit to MQM for development in karachi, its important to know why no one was able to do such developments in karachi before MQM government?
Its clear because MQM would not let anyone do anything positive because this would seriously challenge their politics of fear.

Oh so they put guns on temple of just couple of million people and they are all harased because of that infact they are so good in keeping pace thats its been more than a decade .. how about Gilgit n baltistan heard they got a seat there ... oh may be they have hijacked the whole location ... Bro please try and make sense as no one ,even the armies cant hijack masses of population what is mqm!

and Brother PakMarine, do i need to tell u why? ur avator advocates that u belong to the only port city in pakistan, that is karachi. do i need o tell u what MQM did?

let me correct you here Gawadar is also a port city so we have 2 port cities InshAllah we will have more ... and yeh bro dont tell me what they did as i now littraly remember most of the BS cr*p posted over here .. it will be more interesting to hear your views on how they did it? Please try and remember masses brother !!"

ANP can not change the name from Islamic to something else. MQM is an ultra secular entity and they will keep on coming with such foolish proposals.
Islam is at the very core of the Philosophy of Pakistan. If you take that out Pakistan will not be there. It is as simple as that.

At the moment and from last few decades we have Islamic democratic Pakistan and we are now on a stage where we are attacked by drones so technically v r invaded ! and we have all sorts of fundas like pukhtunistan and separation of Baluchistan etc so please give explain what made u think that changing name will threat Pakistans existence? My view is Pak there than we are a majority muslim nation ,Islam will stay InshAllah but this current extremist threat to Pakistan is tattering our image. And please dont cal it a jew or indian conspiracy lets not get into denial mode which most of us are and face the reality. My point it the word Islam is used by all sorts of foreign fundos who have their own agendas and they are using our land to recruit our youth against us + declaring pakistan as a kafir state etc we are used as a battle ground where as their countries are all nice and comfi. WTF !!

Another shocking news that expose the real face of racists a***oles who dont like anything about Islam, not even the name of our beloved country, how could they do any good to make it an Islamic state, foreign funded rats :angry:.

Pak Tribune
Thursday November 19, 2009 (0154 PST)

KARACHI: Minister for Overseas Pakistanis and Parliamentary leader of the MQM Dr Farooq Sattar said Awami National Party (ANP) put up a proposal to change the name of Pakistan, which the MQM has supported.

He said the ANP gave this proposals to the Committee for Constitutional Reforms that Pakistan’s name be changed from Islamic Republic of Pakistan to People’s Republic of Pakistan.

Farooq Sattar also hoped that the Committee on Constitutional Reforms will give good news at the commencement of new year.

He said the proposal was tabled that Gilgit-Baltistan should be given a status of fifth province and it should have representation in NFC Award.
Don't be abusive please - this is warning.

And what is wrong with expressing a desire to change the name of the country? People are entitled to their opinion.

Pakistan is home to people who would like to see it as a secular nation, who believe that was Jinnah's intention to begin with, and who have every right to express their opinion and be politically active to promote it.

Your abusive outburst against them smacks of intolerance, and has no place in a democratic society that values freedom of expression.

If you disagree, you should challenge their ideas and arguments with your own, not resort to spewing ***** and abuse.

At the moment and from last few decades we have Islamic democratic Pakistan and we are now on a stage where we are attacked by drones so technically v r invaded ! and we have all sorts of fundas like pukhtunistan and separation of Baluchistan etc so please give explain what made u think that changing name will threat Pakistans existence? My view is Pak there than we are a majority muslim nation ,Islam will stay InshAllah but this current extremist threat to Pakistan is tattering our image. And please dont cal it a jew or indian conspiracy lets not get into denial mode which most of us are and face the reality. My point it the word Islam is used by all sorts of foreign fundos who have their own agendas and they are using our land to recruit our youth against us + declaring pakistan as a kafir state etc we are used as a battle ground where as their countries are all nice and comfi. WTF !!

Other Muslim countries are not like pakistan. Almost all of them are ethnically and culturally same. Whereas there is nothing common between Pashtoons and sindhis except Islam. If you take that out I dont see any reason to be together.
Even if Islamic image is being used by the extremist there is no point in distancing our selves from Islam.
We are Islamic republic of Pakistan and we should stick with that.
This Musharaf philosophy of moderate enlightenment should end now.
I dont know how people come up with such issues which have nothing to do with the problems of pakistan and just create controversies.

one question.

how many seats these MQM and ANP won in last election?
MQM+ANP/total seats?

Islamic Republic of Pakistan

People’s Republic of Pakistan.

Peoples republic of Western Xinjiang

Nope nothing to worry about move along nothing to see here.

=greatsequence;555057]Other Muslim countries are not like pakistan. Almost all of them are ethnically and culturally same. Whereas there is nothing common between Pashtoons and sindhis except Islam. If you take that out I dont see any reason to be together.

Pakhtoon and sindhis have pakistan in common ! also Islam is the main religion in both places and by the way there is no such race hate btw pakistanis as compared to sectarian hate .... i dont know what made u think that there is no other reason ... no pukhtoon or vice a versa kills in the name of race all kill on the lines of religion ,dude no one is changing the religion this replacement will bring the much needed change in the functionality of state are turks non muslim ! they just got rid of the extremism by bringing in seculirism. They nor any muslim state have such havoc like pakistan or afghanistan!!??

Even if Islamic image is being used by the extremist there is no point in distancing our selves from Islam.
We are Islamic republic of Pakistan and we should stick with that.
This Musharaf philosophy of moderate enlightenment should end now.

How do u think changing the name from Islamic rep to ppls rep will distance us from Islam? and FYI pakistanis are v moderate by nature!

I dont understand how people can blame MQM for destabilizing karachi. A month ago the retired colonel talked on the ary that it was nawaz sharif and the army who pur false evidence to make the people believe that MQM was trying to betray Pakistan by joining India.

Secondly Karachi isnt getting much from the money that the port is making. Karachi makes 65% of the Paksitans profit, and only gets about 20%.

I have travelled there for 20 years now, and the developement that has been taking place the last 4-5 years is incredible. Karachi has never seen anything like that. And you cant just put it on Musharraf cause he's been gone a time now, and they are still developing the infastructure. They have soon built 4 signal free corridors, you dont see that in other parts of the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakhtoon and sindhis have pakistan in common ! also Islam is the main religion in both places
Islam is common in them that is why they are pakistani.
by the way there is no such race hate btw pakistanis as compared to sectarian hate
Lets not fool ourselves here sectarian hate is there but you can not deny the race issue also. Slogans at the funeral of bibi was a clear example. The problem in Baluchistan is also an evidence.
no pukhtoon or vice a versa kills in the name of race all kill on the lines of religion
I think you dont know what karachi went through in 80s and 90s
dude no one is changing the religion this replacement will bring the much needed change in the functionality of state are turks non muslim ! they just got rid of the extremism by bringing in seculirism.
Yes the way they banned the Muslim women to wear headscarf was not extremist at all and thats how you get distanced from Islam. I dont know how changing the name will change corruption, mismanagement lawlessness, education etc. Secularism is not an answer to extremism, the only answer is solution of the problems which lead to extremism.
They nor any muslim state have such havoc like pakistan or afghanistan!!?

Islam is not the reason of this havoc. The soviet afghan war was the main problem and our policies of leaving Iran, saudia and America to play openly in our boundaries.

How do u think changing the name from Islamic rep to ppls rep will distance us from Islam?

Now thats what I am asking how changing of name will make Pakistan a Paradise and end all our problems.

this is all false man.. my uncle (dads brother) and my moms uncle, are both in awami national party.. ive gave my uncle a call and he says wat the hell u talkin bout??? its all false...

I dunno why we call people traitor just for the change of name. ANP is traitor coz they wanted to name NWFP Paktunkawa, MQM coz they want to call Pakistan PR Pakistan.
What we Pakistani need to do is that we become tolerant enough to understand what other person is saying. I think debate is better than branding other person traitor kafir etc

Back
Top Bottom