What's new

MQM backs ANP proposal to change Pakistan name

Last edited by a moderator:
We have such pathetic attitude.If we don't accept with someone else we call them Agent of India, Israel or US or Kafir.It's a ******* democratic country..they are trying to change Pakistan's name in a democratic manner so whats wrong.If you dont like it then obviously they cant do it if they don't have enough public support. and whats wrong with People's Republic of Pakistan..its not like ANP is trying to change Pakistan name into People's Republic of Pathans or INdia that you people are so worried.Afterall Pakistan was Republic of Pakistan before 1956.As long as it is done in democratic manner its fine.They are not blowing buildings and doing suicide bombings like taliban to change our country name.This is the exact difference between animals like talibans and normal humans.In a democratic country you need to learn to listen to others opinion even if you disagree with them.

Brother clear your concept , Pakistan was seperated on basis of two nation theory , better read cause of Pakistan to clear your concepts.

Next step will be if both countries india and Pakistan are secular and democratic why not join them.MQM is getting billion of dollars from India dont forget it

no body can change the name of pakistan, even if the entire ruling colition jel together on this issue. they know what would be public respose if they try it.As umar said its just a petty attempt to divert public attention from the real issues.Apart from that what ANP has done in entire history??? only name politics,,,, damn no progressive agenda, all those who have voted for ANP are cursing themselves for their blunder. a recent example of ANP popularity is GB elections. ANP is serviving on the legacy of its elders like PPP, if ANP cannot change the name of thier province when they are in power, how the hell they are gona change the name of pakistan.:what::what:

Brother clear your concept , Pakistan was seperated on basis of two nation theory , better read cause of Pakistan to clear your concepts.

Next step will be if both countries india and Pakistan are secular and democratic why not join them.MQM is getting billion of dollars from India dont forget it
And talibans are also getting support from enemies of Pakistan and you proudly support them..dont you? and a name change will not make it unislamic.After all Did Quaid Azam name it Islamic ROP...?You people are sick.You are more worried about a name change then more serious issues like poverty, corruption etc.

no body can change the name of pakistan, even if the entire ruling colition jel together on this issue. they know what would be public respose if they try it.As umar said its just a petty attempt to divert public attention from the real issues.Apart from that what ANP has done in entire history??? only name politics,,,, damn no progressive agenda, all those who have voted for ANP are cursing themselves for their blunder. a recent example of ANP popularity is GB elections. ANP is serviving on the legacy of its elders like PPP, if ANP cannot change the name of thier province when they are in power, how the hell they are gona change the name of pakistan.:what::what:

To be honest ANP is still better then Religious Parties government in NWFP who partially supproted talibans there.ANP got support from Pathans just because its supposed to be a Pathan Party..Pakistani people are too divided.

And talibans are also getting support from enemies of Pakistan and you proudly support them..dont you? and a name change will not make it unislamic.After all Did Quaid Azam name it Islamic ROP...?You people are sick.You are more worried about a name change then more serious issues like poverty, corruption etc.

Islamic is basic identity of Pakistan , why you have islmic name if you have ?:D

If Pakistani general wear india uniform what you will do with him?????:lol::lol::lol:

To be honest ANP is still better then Religious Parties government in NWFP who partially supproted talibans there.ANP got support from Pathans just because its supposed to be a Pathan Party..Pakistani people are too divided.

dont get me wrong brother, who says religious parties are good they are probably worse. ANP didnt get vote for being a pushtoon national party, they got it simply because of people being tired of hipocrasy of MMA SPECIALLY JUI.poor public is forced to bring change by trail and error mathod, but the pitty is, error never gets corrected, and thus they are forced to keep on trying.so plz dont rank ANP higher then Religious parties. ALL are crap. If only one of them could be sensere with their people and land, we would have never been in the position(shitty one) that we are in now.

Islamic is basic identity of Pakistan , why you have islmic name if you have ?:D

If Pakistani general wear india uniform what you will do with him?????:lol::lol::lol:
Let me guess, changing Pakistan's name from ISlamic Republic of Pakistan to Republic of Pakistan makes it unislamic..right..?We are not changing it to Jews Repubic of Pakistan.?

dont get me wrong brother, who says religious parties are good they are probably worse. ANP didnt get vote for being a pushtoon national party, they got it simply because of people being tired of hipocrasy of MMA SPECIALLY JUI.poor public is forced to bring change by trail and error mathod, but the pitty is, error never gets corrected, and thus they are forced to keep on trying.so plz dont rank ANP higher then Religious parties. ALL are crap. If only one of them could be sensere with their people and land, we would have never been in the position(shitty one) that we are in now.
I agree..ANP too is busy on petty issues like changing NWFP name to Pukhtunistan etc.I mean why can't you concentrate on real issues like development..corruption etc..?All political elites are thugs.

I hate altaf but i would say that MQM has done alot for karachi....

Just to secure political point , political party should think at national level , but they building street lights and roads only

Let me guess, changing Pakistan's name from ISlamic Republic of Pakistan to Republic of Pakistan makes it unislamic..right..?We are not changing it to Jews Repubic of Pakistan.?

Try to understand what is agenda behind this motion and what will be their next step

MQM and ANP track record is not very good sorry to say , both have links with India

Bacha Khan well know as sarhadi Ghandi , Why MQM leadship is hidding in UK?

lets presume you right, but the question is wats the need of this name change right now??? any specific good its gona do to the poor masses???? nope sir its just another stage drama to keep the public griped. in realty they have nothing to do with name, and trust me ANP is never intrested to change the name of NWFP. If it gets channged they will loose their sole point of politics and hence nothing to play with, which politicians always do.

lets presume you right, but the question is wats the need of this name change right now??? any specific good its gona do to the poor masses???? nope sir its just another stage drama to keep the public griped. in realty they have nothing to do with name, and trust me ANP is never intrested to change the name of NWFP. If it gets channged they will loose their sole point of politics and hence nothing to play with, which politicians always do.

Right point. This is the real deal

Thats not my point.I too agree its a petty issue but point is just because someone wants to change name does not mean he is agent of India,Israel or US or kafir.This is a democratic country.If they dont have enough support from public they wont be able to change it.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Just to secure political point , political party should think at national level , but they building street lights and roads only
Yeah, i guess Sindh Government should be building roads in FATA..:disagree::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom