What's new

MQM backs ANP proposal to change Pakistan name

lets presume you right, but the question is wats the need of this name change right now??? any specific good its gona do to the poor masses???? nope sir its just another stage drama to keep the public griped. in realty they have nothing to do with name, and trust me ANP is never intrested to change the name of NWFP. If it gets channged they will loose their sole point of politics and hence nothing to play with, which politicians always do.

Well done adeos amigo , pl give safe passage to patriot:lol:

Thats not my point.I too agree its a petty issue but point is just because someone wants to change name does not mean he is agent of India,Israel or US or kafir.This is a democratic country.If they dont have enough support from public they wont be able to change it.

agreed,if the motive is sinsere, why not.:cheers:

Well done adeos amigo , pl give safe passage to patriot:lol:

his name "Patriot" suggests that he is a man who does not need safe passages. well I believe his views are definetely for betterment, and he has definetly the right to express them.:cheers:
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:GOD BLESS PAKISTAN:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I wonder why I often have to jump in and present some simple logic.

Any way, here we go -

Many people here believe that MQM gets billions of $$ from India and hence acting on Indian agenda. But why the hell India would spend billions of $$ to make a minor change in the name of Pakistan?

Whatever the reasons may be, clearly, they are internal and have nothing to do with any other nation. What others have to gain form it?

Please stop calling it Indian agenda when something happens in Pakistan which does not please you. And if a major political party in Pakistan is on India's payroll, you people better declare an emergency.

ooopss

anyways, Lets deal with other problems then we will think about the 'name'...
please don't create unnecessary issues

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but can you explain what would India gain from changing Pakistan's name and how would it hamper its progress?

People's republic of Pakistan resonates with another brotherly country in region (Hint: It's not India).

What's next? Blame India for coins released by pak on pak-china friendship and disable its progress!

:what:

it seem you did not see video in which Altaf :taz: request to Indians not to Pakistan for his problem whom he had lived:hitwall:
but now he is kick out from Pakistan because no traitor have:no: any place in Pakistan
:pakistan::pakistan:

I am a resident of Karachi I know better how much “development” MQM has done and where………..!!!!

And there is absolutely nothing wrong in changing the name of country in democratic way, but is there any valid reason why changing the name……..and what is wrong with this “Islamic Republic of Pakistan”…..????

Why not ANP is changing the name of their party or Asfandyar Wali……if they do, it will be a good way to set an example.

Last edited:
Even if one doesn't agree with all of their ideologies, you can not but admire MQM's discipline and dedication as an organisation, and what they have done to Karachi.
However at these troubled times, when we are in a state of war, the country is suffering from an acute shortages of basic utilities, one wonders why then certain quarters raise issues which are meaningless and are only designed to rock the boat.

MQM a great party there is no doubt in millions of voters who support them from the worst of times till now ... after all they are the one who talk some sense here! with regards to this name change wel fundamently Pakistans name remains Pakistan its the Islamic republic part may be the function of the state they are pointing towards ,MQMs leader ship should come up with a explanation but one can guess because Pak being home to many religions its just to protect the right of minorities and other muslim sects. After all people head either muslims or non muslims are getting chopped of or they are blown into pieces by some idiots idealogy declaring every one a kafir who confronts them.

Even if one doesn't agree with all of their ideologies, you can not but admire MQM's discipline and dedication as an organisation, and what they have done to Karachi.
However at these troubled times, when we are in a state of war, the country is suffering from an acute shortages of basic utilities, one wonders why then certain quarters raise issues which are meaningless and are only designed to rock the boat.

They are pretty much spot on always they hit the root cause, there is always heat on them because they have confronted the foolish estabilisment who got the into so much sh*t over the years. One can wonder and give a good guess but may be this is to with the wave of extremism we have in this country , You can fight the militants and can get rid of them but for how long ?? We have to get rid of this extremism and may be fundamenlist are using this as a tool to provoke people and recruit young and vulnarable.

I hate altaf but i would say that MQM has done alot for karachi....

Britishers did a thousand times more development in the subcontinent then what MQM did in Karachi, then why we fought for liberation?

Because britishers were opressors, traitors and they had no affiliation with the subcontenent.

same applies to MQM and ANP, they have proven themselves to be what i,ve mentioned about britishers above.

I hate altaf but i would say that MQM has done alot for karachi....
Thats true. MQM has done a lot. Like Street crime, Bhatta khori, Robbery, Threatening anybody who is not from Karachi but living in Karachi. All this for "ALTAF BHAI"

Britishers did a thousand times more development in the subcontinent then what MQM did in Karachi, then why we fought for liberation?

Because britishers were opressors, traitors and they had no affiliation with the subcontenent.

same applies to MQM and ANP, they have proven themselves to be what i,ve mentioned about britishers above.

absolutely, MQM is formed and lead by group of cunning blackmailers, and if someone think that MQM did any good in Karachi they must remember that all port cities have more resources than normal also the govts too invest more in infrastructur and industries near ports. which is obvious reason of development in such area. its nothing special of MQM that Karachi is more developed than others.

just look at leaders of MQM, Altaf the biggest joker in world politics, whose party history is full of blackmailing, crimes and only talk about Mohajir/karachi, do they really know how many people migrated and seatled in punjab, nwfp and even in balochistan? none of them ever called themselves mohajir neither ever followed such racist rats.

Back
Top Bottom