What's new

Motivation of a dying Taliban fighter

For those who belive Afgh Taliban and TTP are same = pls wake up.

As to Baluchistan, do tell us where are the arms, IED's and attacks happening from?
afghan taliban do same with afghans what pakistani taliban do with pakistani people . just becuase afghan taliban did not fight to pakistna its not mean they are saints . wake up . who know where they export this mess

if there was not afghan taliban there was no pakistani taliban too TTP is just inspired terrorist group from afghan taliban terrorists .

If that were the case, then the Taliban would not have allowed NATO a peaceful exit. So this theory of yours is invalid.
As @Indos said, This is not the same Taliban, they are long dead. If they really wanted to kill all those who have aided invaders, they would start from killing Pakistanis.

The way things are unfolding w.r.t air strikes on Taliban it is very evident that it might be the strategy to wait until Taliban come out in open believing that the Doha agreement is followed but then take necessary U turns to attack them through air strikes since that is the ONLY way they can be sub due … while it will be very interesting to see how Taliban without having no air sport on their side will continue to gain and move forward … this is tense times for ALL who want Taliban to succeed as well …

Indians are using attack helis to target taliban, its time Pakistan provides them with stinger or manpads.

What's modern in this way ? Single example..

1. Knowledge seeking
2. Human Rights
3. Real Women's Rights and Justice
4. Justice for the weak and poor
5. Economic Justice
6. Fair Capital Open Markets based
7. Judicial Justice for all including the weak and minorities
8. Environmental protection.

All part of the true Islamic principles... From the Quran. The Most modern principles known to humankind.

Indians are using attack helis to target taliban, its time Pakistan provides them with stinger or manpads.
Sir to be honest with you I am baffled with the strategy current Pak GOP have w.r.t Afghanistan, the situation is way to complex because if Taliban lose this battle and are forced to retreat and or made to lose lot of bordering real estate to Pakistan then you will be again giving room to “non state” actors, NDS and India to open training camps for BLA, TTP to create chaos in Pakistan which No One wants so it is imperative for ALL who wants stability to step in before it is too late … so far I haven’t seen any urgency of any supportive intervention in Afghanistan … I am sure that some sort of Plans A,B, and C were thought of weeks ahead of US pull out i.e. all the possible what if scenarios … may be the recent visit to US was an indication of that … I am also very confused on China “just watch and do nothing policy” as Taliban success is directly proportional to the success of belt and road extension via Afghanistan … I am afraid only talks with no action at this stage might cost them dearly …

Last edited:
Ofcourse losers like Zaid Hamid are going to come up with these ridiculous notions

This man is single handedly responsible for giving the nation heroine doses to distract em from reality

Now his test tube babies are on the loose recking the nation ie Haqeeqat Tv type

Now all the not so smart among us hear him and indulge in circle jerks

Ofcourse losers like Zaid Hamid are going to come up with these ridiculous notions

This man is single handedly responsible for giving the nation heroine doses to distract em from reality

Now his test tube babies are on the loose recking the nation ie Haqeeqat Tv type

Now all the not so smart among us hear him and indulge in circle jerks
Indian obsession of anything related to Pakistan continues … :D

Back
Top Bottom