What's new

Motivation of a dying Taliban fighter

If he fought Afghan Communist during 1990s, so I can understand, but Today he is fighting another Muslim who also has strong Islam sentiments.
When the Afgan government, which is illegally installed by the Judo-Christian occupying force, is actively engaged in terrorism against the Muslim Pakistan on behalf of the Hindu India this folk can’t be blamed for his beliefs…..

If he fought Afghan Communist during 1990s, so I can understand, but Today he is fighting another Muslim who also has strong Islam sentiments.

This Pedophile faggot is your idea of a Muslim? Please update yourself before commenting.

1627815336400.png

Afghan VP Dostum's bodyguards jailed five years for rape

Institutionalisation of child abuse in Afghanistan

Afghan Vice President flies to Turkey amid claims he raped and beat political rival

Last edited:

Why do you bring him ? Many Afghan government officials are quite Islamic and Taliban fought many Afghan Muslim soldiers now, do you think all of them are phedophile ?

Look at the motivation level , satisfaction and happiness of a dying Taliban fighter in recent Afghanistan clashes better ANA and Taliban. That's what ANA lacks and that's why these guys with meager resources defeated US and NATO. At the end they are dying for a right cause i.e to kick I invaders and puppet government out of afghanistan.
A soldier in a smile is a respectable hero, and only a despicable person will denigrate it. How sad it would be to love his family. Unite, maintain peace, oppose all aggression and prevent children from being orphaned. In this way, people will not become refugees because of the war.

Why do you bring him ?
Why are you insisting on proving your cluelessness? He is thier VP, and a very good representation of those who rule Kabul.

Many Afghan government officials are quite Islamic
Sure buddy, that is why they sided with these to take power, and stay in power:

1627816740600.png

and Taliban fought many Afghan Muslim soldiers now, do you think all of them are phedophile ?
Study the links I posted earlier, it should give you a crash course in who they really are. Nonehtless, cowardice was their benchmark.

When Sultan Salahudin wanted to Conquer Jerusalem. He first went on conquering those city states of Halb (Aleepo) and currounding which were ruled by those favouring (and supported by) Christian rulers.

Why are you insisting on proving your cluelessness? He is thier VP, and a very good representation of those who rule Kabul.

Sure buddy, that is why they sided with these to take power, and stay in power:

View attachment 766660

Study the links I posted earlier, it should give you a crash course in who they really are. Nonehtless, cowardice was their benchmark.

Dostum is former Communist and he fought Northern Alliance (Mujahiddin like Hekmatyar and others) during Afghan war, it is unfair to bring him as representation of current Afghan government and he isnt a VP anymore. He is Uzbek in ethnicity.

My solution is clear, let solve the dispute among Muslim using non violence means and it can be through democracy system which is in essence fit with Syura proposed in Quran to solve dispute among Muslim.

If you support this Taliban keep using military means to gain power, so in other word you also support the solution in Yemen and Libya using military means which means Muslim killed other Muslim just due to power and differences among them.

Libya now has understood they should take democracy to solve their problem than we now see Libya is calm and much more peacefull.

He says O Allah we have accepted death in ur path since the first day and i am happy that You have honored me.
This is the power of imaan. When you have imaan u r not scared of death, infact u embrace death like an old friend. This is the reason the world's most modern military machine the NATO couldn't defeat them and this is the reason no one else can defeat them. There is a message for all muslims here, if u take the path of Allah, no force on earth can defeat you. The early muslim conquests defeating two super powers at the same time was only possible because of strong imaan.

Dostum is former Communist and he fought Northern Alliance (Mujahiddin like Hekmatyar and others) during Afghan war, it is unfair to bring him as representation of current Afghan government and he isnt a VP anymore. He is Uzbek in ethnicity.

My solution is clear, let solve the dispute among Muslim using non violence means and it can be through democracy system which is in essence fit with Syura proposed in Quran to solve dispute among Muslim.

If you support this Taliban keep using military means to gain power, so in other word you also support the solution in Yemen and Libya using military means which means Muslim killed other Muslim just due to power and differences among them.

Libya now has understood they should take democracy to solve their problem than we now see Libya is calm and much more peacefull.
Dostum whether part of current Govt or not, is an ideal representation of Kabulis. You on the other hand, have no solution, except a castrated one. Best you hide it under your bed.

The Kabulis, NDS & ANA, have been working from day one to destabilize Pakistan. So you defending them, without knowing ground realities does not sit well with us.

Dostum whether part of current Govt or not, is an ideal representation of Kabulis. You on the other hand, have no solution, except a castrated one. Best you hide it under your bed.

The Kabulis, NDS & ANA, have been working from day one to destabilize Pakistan. So you defending them, without knowing ground realities does not sit well with us.

I dont defend them, my solution is clear let democracy set aside differences between Muslim compared to waging war due to differences.

There will always be differences among Muslim, so let the differences being managed in non violence system like democracy while economic development and our Ibadah dont be interrupted by war amoung ourselves.

Democracy is also conducted during early phase of Muslim, it was when prophet Muhammad passed away and the leadership was empty. Anshar Clan (Bani) wanted to be a leader as Madinah is the capital of the country now, while Quraish tribe ( originated from Mecca) lead by Abu Bakr, Umar, and Ustman also want leadership, then debate happen after that votings was casted.

What happen if Anshar and Quraish solve the dispute through military means ?? ( which is forbidden by Quran). The Muslim started to solve their dispute through military means during Ali period where it weaken Muslim and bring Muawiyah into power which means the start of Kingdomship that later killed many prophet Muhammad family

---------------------------------------------

About Pakistan, TTP is close in ideology with Afghan Taliban and I see you guys keep blaming India for Balochistand rebellion. Well even Aceh rebellion was supported by Khadafi in Libya but they cannot do anything when we make peace agreement with Aceh rebel. Dont always see outside power as main problem, see ourselves first

I dont defend them, my solution is clear let democracy set aside differences between Muslim compared to waging war due to differences.

There will always be differences among Muslim, so let the differences being managed in non violence system like democracy while economic development and our Ibadah dont be interrupted by war amoung ourselves.

Democracy is also conducted during early phase of Muslim, it was when prophet Muhammad passed away and the leadership was empty. Anshar Clan (Bani) wanted to be a leader as Madinah is the capital of the country now, while Quraish tribe ( originated from Mecca) lead by Abu Bakr, Umar, and Ustman also want leadership, then debate happen after that votings was casted.

What happen if Anshar and Quraish solve the dispute through military means ?? ( which is forbidden by Quran). The Muslim started to solve their dispute through military means during Ali period where it weaken Muslim and bring Muawiyah into power which means the start of Kingdomship that later killed many prophet Muhammad family

---------------------------------------------

About Pakistan, TTP is close in ideology with Afghan Taliban and I see you guys keep blaming India for Balochistand rebellion. Well even Aceh rebellion was supported by Khadafi in Libya but they cannot do anything when we make peace agreement with Aceh rebel. Dont always see outside power as main problem, see ourselves first
For those who belive Afgh Taliban and TTP are same = pls wake up.

As to Baluchistan, do tell us where are the arms, IED's and attacks happening from?

He says O Allah we have accepted death in ur path since the first day and i am happy that You have honored me.
This is the power of imaan. When you have imaan u r not scared of death, infact u embrace death like an old friend. This is the reason the world's most modern military machine the NATO couldn't defeat them and this is the reason no one else can defeat them. There is a message for all muslims here, if u take the path of Allah, no force on earth can defeat you. The early muslim conquests defeating two super powers at the same time was only possible because of strong imaan.
And I would add IF Muslims can also open their eyes and reconcile their differences (where ever they can) … and able to see who their real enemy is … who always use the philosophy of “divide and conquer” … I mean at the end of the day Muslim dies irrespective of what side you look at … how hard it is to understand that endless fighting will hurt them in the long run …

haram-e-pāk bhī allāh bhī qur.ān bhī ek

kuchh badi baat thī hote jo musalmān bhī ek
(Allama M. Iqbal R.A)

Naah.. it's about muslims who want to live a honorable life vs those who dishonored them by aiding an invader. It's all about honor..these folks have lived under the most liberal and secular govts during 50s to 70s till saur revolution. ..if you think this afghan govt. Is pro democracy u r living under a rock. Non of the two wants democracy..

Even to this day, those invader using Pakistani airspace to bombard Taliban. What type of honor are you giving to Taliban?

Back
Top Bottom