What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Don't worry, TPP not allow Vietnam to use China materials in long-term... allow limit maximum few years,

Several Vietnamese companies self-produced materials to be ready for TPP.
Many Chinese investments taken in Vietnam for taking advantage of TPP, for same reason.

any restriction would affect to Chinese investment ( clearly belong to Chinese ) not Vietnam.
Don't talking too much, first join TPP, It is hard to say whether TPP will good for Vietnam in long-term, I don't know well TPP, but I read some about TPP, TPP is not that simple, TPP is leaded by USA, also will be weapon restrict China, but whether it will work, hard to say, but I am sure that, TPP will serve for USA, don't too happy for join TPP and too early.

Seems good logic, but whether it apply to Vietnam?
You kicked us in less than one month? after we killing your vietnamese men, they you kicked us by women?
BTW, Vietnamese woman have good figure, but man is a little ugly,

stupid troll.

Or do you want to say that the Pakistani government is stupid?But the fact is the wisdom of Pakistan's leaders are much higher than yours

:p:

vietnamese should stop talking and show us some real stuff.

maybe stop trading with Chinese by closing the border?

You kicked us in less than one month? after we killing your vietnamese men, they you kicked us by women?
BTW, Vietnamese woman have good figure, but man is a little ugly,
You sounds like you love killing people.

Or do you want to say that the Pakistani government is stupid?But the fact is the wisdom of Pakistan's leaders are much higher than yours
You should ask Pakistani posters here. Their leaders have done many questionable things. The fact of the matter is, relying solely on China while cutting off other diplomatic options is not a wise move. It will make Pakistan too dependent on China to do anything against China's wish. Vietnam is also trying to get out of that and we have been somewhat successful because we have known Chinese's tactic for a millennium. Speaking from the nation's history, the more Pakistan learn about China, the better.

The PRC in the past had prevented us from uniting our country. The fact that we liberated Saigon in 1975 went against Beijing's wish. The country supported our reunification at the time was the Soviet Union. That was the initial point of conflict leading the PRC to support the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia to attack us and eventually invaded Vietnam in 1979.

A divided Vietnam, like a divided Korea is a much more referable outcome from Beijing's perspective. A cut-off North Korea right now is nothing but a Chinese Vassal. PRC is free to exploit NK's minerals and resources while the country is left to barely survive to be a wall against South Korean and its American ally.

In Beijing's leaders mind, there's nothing but the eventual PRC's advantage. An isolated Pakistan and its conflict with neighbor India weaken both sides while China strengthen their forces in its conflicted regions with India. A dependent Pakistan at war with India will give China a useful vassal while it halts the development of its potentially big rival, India. A untied and friendly Indo-Pak is the least desirable outcome for Beijing.

people in the world looks down at chinese in Sino-Vietnam war 1979, big boy but kiddo policy. stupid Chinese can not understand.
How do you know they looks down at Chinese? I don't think you are too old know these at that time, you get this from your vietnamese media, or you government tell you?

seems you are know more than me, hehe!

You sounds like you love killing people.
another "interesting" vietnamese logic, I like watching war film, so I love killing people, I also like ghost film, So I love ghost?!

Last edited:
another "interesting" vietnamese logic, I like watching war film, so I love killing people, I also like ghost film, So I love ghost?!
You talk about killing like it was a game for you. Do you know how horrifying Chinese atrocity during the 1979 invasion is?

Chien+luy+Trung+Quoc+043.jpg

tcxamlang1979_5.jpg

Lang+Son+'79.jpg

PRC's policy was to destroy as much as possible to put Vietnam into submission, just as your fellow countrymen here talking about "teaching a lesson." All these killing were intentional. So much deaths just so some guy can stroke his ego on the internet. Your regular army was against our armed village citizens. Don't you feel any embarrassment?

Last edited:
You talk about killing like it was a game for you. Do you know how horrifying Chinese atrocity during the 1979 invasion is?

Chien+luy+Trung+Quoc+043.jpg

tcxamlang1979_5.jpg

Lang+Son+'79.jpg

PRC's policy was to destroy as much as possible to put Vietnam into submission, just as your fellow countrymen here talking about "teaching a lesson." All these killing were intentional. So much deaths just so some guy can stroke his ego on the internet. You regular army was against our armed village citizens. Don't you feel any embarrassment?
First, I don't know whether the body in your picture is vietnamese, whether PLA did.
Second, are you sure you are clean in the war, didn't kill citizens cruelly?
Third, you said our army against your armed village citizens? if they are armed, at the war time, why can't we kill them?
Fourth, I don't be embarrassed, why should I? just you post some picture here, some vietnamese died, do you know how many people killed by your soldier?
Fifth. I didnt' find you vietnamese are very sad, while you vietnamese talking about Nanjing massacre, on the contrary, you are very happy, and exciting for the japanese "fruit".

Don't accuse Chinese for these, in the world, no race is clean, are you sure you are clean?! I am sure we chinese not, but I think I am not hypocritic like you, hehe!

Last edited:
protest in Czech republic

why should we pose a threat to China if we annex others?

you know we never have intention to pacify the central plain :angel:

You have the dream to lead asean, don't you? You know it's delusion, right?

Don't worry, TPP not allow Vietnam to use China materials in long-term... allow limit maximum few years,

Several Vietnamese companies self-produced materials to be ready for TPP.
Many Chinese investments taken in Vietnam for taking advantage of TPP, for same reason.

any restriction would affect to Chinese investment ( clearly belong to Chinese ) not Vietnam.
TPP, do not make me laugh. Without China's involvment, it was nothing. It was just a empty dream US show to your.

First, I don't know whether the body in your picture is vietnamese, whether PLA did.
Second, are you sure you are clean in the war, didn't kill citizens cruelly?
Third, you said our army against your armed village citizens? if they are armed, at the war time, why can't we kill them?
Fourth, I don't be embarrassed, why should I? just you post some picture here, some vietnamese died, do you know how many people killed by your soldier?
Fifth. I didnt' find you vietnamese are very sad, while you vietnamese talking about Nanjing massacre, on the contrary, you are very happy, and exciting for the japanese "fruit".

Don't accuse Chinese for these, in the world, no race is clean, are you sure you are clean?! I also sure we chinese not, but I think I am not hypocritic like you, hehe!
First, google is your friend.
Second, did we kill your citizens in that war?
Third, who were the attackers? Who rained artillery shells and bombs on their villages?
Fourth, the war was fought on Vietnam's territory. Do you ask if Hitler cried over Polish killing German soldiers?
Fifth, this is a conversation between me and you. I have never talked causally about people who died in Nanjing. Why would you feel the need to justify your country's atrocity because said country was attacked by someone else before. Is this your justification for killing Vietnamese who have been your allies. If that is true, I shudder to think what you want to do to your enemies.

So you make the card "everyone is bad so what my country is doing is right?" Are you ok with your army invading every little country around China because "killing is human's history and nature?" Do you want to volunteer in that invading army?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom