What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

First, google is your friend.
Second, did we kill your citizens in that war?
Third, who were the attackers? Who rained artillery shells and bombs on their villages?
Fourth, the war was fought on Vietnam's territory. Do you ask if Hitler cried over Polish killing German soldiers?
Fifth, this is a conversation between me and you. I have never talked causally about people who died in Nanjing. Why would you feel the need to justify your country's atrocity because said country was attacked by someone else before. Is this your justification for killing Vietnamese who have been your allies. If that is true, I'm shudder to think what you want to do to your enemies.

So you make the card "everyone is bad so what my country is doing is right?" Are you ok with your army invading every little country around China because "killing is human's history and nature?" Do you want to volunteer in that invading army?
First: If google can solve many thing, why need you post too much these here? and I use Baidu, not google.
Second: you have said google is your friend, why don't use it?
Third: I have said, it is war, and you also said they are armed village citizens? they didn't attack PLA?
Fourth: we are on you land, you armed citizen and soldiers attack us, so PLA shouldn't kill you? and I didn't cry over your soldier kill PLA,
Fifth: ok converstaion between you and me, you accuse me of cruelty? because I say we kill many vietnamese, do you know how many Chinese be killed by you? you know, you assumption at start is very naive and childish, only you vietnamese are right, we Chinese are false, you post the picture that killed vietnamese here, but don't know many Chinese and other people are killed by you soldiers, don't think only you vietnamese are victim, just like Japanese, remember their suffering in the WWII, forget their atrocity they did to its neighborhood.
Why should I cater to my enemy?

Last edited:
2014.05.13 Vietnam Binh Duong Province, Thu Dau Mot city. There'r 5,000x Vietnamese team smash China factories, they destroy China Midea's factory in local economic zone. :omghaha:

Now Vietnamese angry just cut off ur economy growth, do me a favor also shut down Sino-Vietnam North border, pls !

193535rhajd9ayaafbjhd9.jpg.thumb.jpg

193538t57zqjqzjzl5n5cn.jpg.thumb.jpg

193548bqhbe2pe2eaaz2mz.jpg.thumb.jpg

201845d7e2ay8n24g558et.jpg.thumb.jpg

201850y34dwb6bmb236l6f.jpg.thumb.jpg

201848oolq1a802dql795a.jpg.thumb.jpg

201852mbeuuu4ega2kedds.jpg.thumb.jpg

201854stadv6636fiodn9w.jpg.thumb.jpg

201859tyqoo6igg3gi0g3n.jpg.thumb.jpg

201857ueepi0p5uzlybibe.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
:pop::pop::pop:

all according to the plan,,,now usa will be sucked into this and there may ne a vietnam-phillipines-japanese alliance with usa's backing.

actually a very good news for india,,,chinese are gonna be pretty busy in scs for a long time now

This act will reduce number of jobs in Vietnam. So its a bad idea...

:pop::pop::pop:

all according to the plan,,,now usa will be sucked into this and there may ne a vietnam-phillipines-japanese alliance with usa's backing.

actually a very good news for india,,,chinese are gonna be pretty busy in scs for a long time now

Pakistan-Sri Lanka-Bangladesh-China alliance is going from strength to strength. String of pearls is in full operation.

Why Vietnam so stupid? It's Vietnam who need those factories to provide jobs for their starving-to-death people.

Pakistan-Sri Lanka-Bangladesh-China alliance is going from strength to strength. String of pearls is in full operation.

Chinese sure do like their Pearl Necklaces don't they

*hopes someone gets the joke*

Good for them. I don't really care if others slap their own faces, just as long as they don't slap mine.

LOL
they are stupid
No where near the stupidity of your kind for smashing your Toyotas LOL

Ethnic Chinese have already been beaten, next move is to close the North border and stop all trade. I bet the Korean and Japanese will be more than happy to grab the 24 billion usd of annual trade surplus that you gain from us

I'm loving it. Our patriotism has been showned in this event. Our arms procurement process will speed up because of this event. Thank you China

Back
Top Bottom