What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

childish activities by vietnamese, you guys are falling in USA's trap. USA is provokating you to go against china so that your relationship breaks up and USA remains only option for you and that will lead total control of USA over vietnam :hitwall:

This country has been abducted by its ultranationalism.VCP is stirring up a fire and burn themselves.
U can drill oil in other area that belong to you or u can get the license to drill oil in Middle east, South America nations instead of in the disputed zone.

U think a communist nation like VN can not make friend with Japan-US ?? its so wrong . I myself gain alot of benefit from the current Govt. , but Im willing to welcome a political change in VN .

I wish that next week, I will see ur Oppo smartphone or Lenovo shop in VN go broke and have to withdraw from VN market :laugh:

Burn China facotry, burn jobs, burn VN economy ... :chilli::flame:Well done, Vietnamese.:coffee:
Will i see killing Vietnam-Chinese on Vietnam street ??! :pop:

14178502605_10189d49b9_o.jpg
No, I dont think we will beat Chinese in the protest. We didnt kill any VNese-Chinese during 1979 war too.:pop:

This country has been abducted by its ultranationalism.VCP is stirring up a fire and burn themselves.
Look at Chinese when the clash happened with Japan.
This incident was happened from afternoon, yesterday, and was stop by local government and police, today.

Burn China facotry, burn jobs, burn VN economy ... :chilli::flame:Well done, Vietnamese.:coffee:
Will i see killing Vietnam-Chinese on Vietnam street ??! :pop:
You can dream it, cnleio. But that's just happen in China and Indonesia, and PRC can't stop it until the mobs got tired. :coffee:

you instigate and scold on Vietnam here without knowing facts.

FDI mostly come from Japan, S Korea, Singapore. Now more money come from Taiwan, HK and China because the businesspeople expect getting benefits from Vietnam participating TPP. China portion perhaps makes up less than 3% of all total FDI. Until recently China investment in Vietnam was virtually non-existent.

You rather invest in Africa than in Vietnam. That is the fact.
Read i posted news link, Vietnam's biggest trade partner is China. Don't doubt China could close the trade gate with Vietnam, ur violence can not hurt China economy but crash VN economy and foreign investment.

No any foreign investor willing to invest money in a violent & chaos country. The safty for investment environment is always 1st important ! Did American or Japanese investors happy to lose money & factory like today in Vietnam ?

childish activities by vietnamese, you guys are falling in USA's trap. USA is provokating you to go against china so that your relationship breaks up and USA remains only option for you and that will lead total control of USA over vietnam :hitwall:
They're worker and don't know about political, leaded by some hot head guys ultra-nationalist.
We know USA and Chinese very well, no need to teach us. We kicked out USA in 1972 and living beside Chinese in many thousand years.

And they laughed at those stupid Chinese protesters smashing Japanese restaurant and cars in China few years ago.

And they laughed at those stupid Chinese protesters smashing Japanese restaurant and cars in China few years ago.
Car and factory, which worse ? Smash Japanese cars just buy another one, but smashing factory will lead to worse investment environment and make local ppl losing their jobs.

Those Vietnamese mob not only smash China factory, also including TaiWan and HongKong coz their Chinese company brand. Even American's ...

You talk a lot of BS considering how the Chinese reacted to the Japanese over Senkaku islands.
Ultranationalism exist in every country,I dont deny it.My point is "aducted".I dont want to comment on those nonsene behaviors,but VCP is really in a dangerous situation caused by itself.Just some words in good faith.

Vietnam is the world's largest rice exporting country. We lack many things but never lack rice.
We need foreign investment, but all Vietnamese hate China's investment. Now there's a movement calling government to limit China's investment and increase friendly country's investment like India. Now this is a good chance.
India have money in the first place? :lol:

Read i posted news link, Vietnam's biggest trade partner is China. Don't doubt China could close the trade gate with Vietnam, ur violence can not hurt China economy but crash VN economy and foreign investment.

No any foreign investor willing to invest money in a violent & chaos country. The safty for investment environment is always 1st important ! Did American or Japanese investors happy to lose money & factory like today in Vietnam ?
Still dont see any Japanese investors worry abt this violent, and for US investor: we r negotiating the TPP with them in SaiGon now.

Rumor said today one Chinese died in Vietnam riot, if truth nextdays i think Chinese prepare for evacuations from Vietnam. :pop:
PLA ready ???

13992106408_bc371490bb_o.jpg

No country in the world get rich when rely mostly on China investment.

You have $36 B dollar trade with them. $36b is a HUGE amount. Are you guys crazy? China can break a few Japanese stores because they are strong and big and can assert a little game of dominance. What will you guys do without their investment? Think through calmer heads not nationalism. Plus ths is the perfect US way of making you shoot yourself in the foot so you become dependent on them for a long time to come.

Back
Top Bottom