What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

Have you ever surprise by this my brethren ?
Do you remember all these years these viet trying to say in this very forum, to all the world in all nations to hear ?
KILL ALL CHINESE, GENOCIDE HOA PEOPLE
Do you even care to search the posts of these viet ? where they openly express their will to murder all Chinese and as I remember , all viet in this thread commit themself to "like" that.

It's not Chinese in China they threat.
It's Hoa people , their own citizen.
It's Taiwanese because they relate to Chinese by blood.
It's "KILL ALL CHINESE LIVING IN THAILAND", oh such famous threat !
It's Singapore , for the same reason of Taiwan.

The msg is clear, with draw all factories from vn or face death, It's the BLOOD that count, not the nation, my stupid brethren.
How long you sit idle while viet make death threat to us, to our kind ?

Newest news, countless Chinese killed in "Ha Tinh", in middle vn while working to create viet their steel factories in their own country.
Hey newlander, how's about you give a reputable source on your agitation or kindly stop writing bs?

Taiwan's news report. This maybe explain why China play down this event, while Goverments of Taiwan and Korea cry foul.

Actually your government is not stupid, they provide extra security for China investment. They know if this event ignite Chinese;s anger at home, the consequence is far more vietnam could bear.
The number of damaged Taiwanese factories seems awfully high to believe. This riot only lasts for a day.

Not quite so black and white. Many real life Vietnamese that only speak Vietnamese also tell me they have Chinese blood. Maybe they do, maybe not, but it tells me they are ashamed of being pure Vietnamese.

Many Vietnamese of Chinese descent who left the country after 1979 sino-vietnam war. Lot of them even cannot speak chinese, they did not come from China, simply their ancestors came from China. they dont have relatives in China.

It is an unfortunate incident...

I dont have any intention to talk with viet here which original from HSO, but I do with Chinese.
I gave enough key word for google search this forum and already receive a death threat =]], viet, what can one expected ?

The riots continue, two days straight, killing started.

in 1979 , They were forced to leave before the war, not after, grown some sense my brethren.

I dont have any intention to talk with viet here which original from HSO, but I do with Chinese.
I gave enough key word for google search this forum and already receive a death threat =]], viet, what can one expected ?

The riots continue, two days straight, killing started.

in 1979 , They were forced to leave before the war, not after, grown some sense my brethren.
Who are you and should I report you? Why would anyone send death threat to some random person trolling an internet forum?

You'e not "british", you're more like false flagger to me, troll.

LOOL that is new, never heard this one before. So if someone has a different point of view/opinion to yours, he's a false flagger/troll? well if that's how you qualify anybody who disagrees with you, then i cant argue/have a constructive discussion with you, because i'm sure you wont have any counter arguments to counter what i said that you think is wrong/offensive.
Many readers here know i always try and be impartial in my views, be it about criticizing/analyzing my government policies, U.S, Russia, India Europe, or China. You cant usually make rational arguments if you are biased(i understand Vietnam is your country). So if you don't have anything more to contribute or counter my arguments then i think i'll just stop here. have a nice day miss:cheers::-)

I just read today the history of "Boat People" for the 1st time in my life out of curiosity...

From 1976 to 1987 and on for more than 1 decade, these 1.5 million "boat people" - the entire ethnic Chinese population living in vietnam for countless generations - have been systemically and heartlessly prosecuted by the Vietnamese govt and Vietnamese ppl to the last drop of their blood, taking away their entire family worth accumulated for 100s of years from labour & hardship, sending them to die in high seas on shabby fishboats, without food, water, medicine, destination...

With only 1 purpose in mind, 1 purpose only the Viets sent them all packed into these small boats to die in high sea, slowly, one by one!

These innocent ethnic Chinese men, women, and children, grandpas, every ethnic Chinese in Vietnam that they they dig out... many of them died of hunger and of desease, namelessly, many of them just sunk into the bottom of the sea together with their boats at any point of their one-way death journey... some of them being rescued by some random third-country passer-by ships, and some being not so lucky but attacked by pirate ships in their way , being raped and murdered...

the miseries of these 1.5 million people have suffered to death are beyond words!!!

Previously I thought there might be some ethnic Chinese living in North and South Vietnam till today, hence considered Vietnam as an 0.5 East Asian country, possiblely a Confucius country, etc. I was so so wrong. Vietnam is none of those.

I officially retract all my previous comments on Vietnam and Vietnamese in PDF, most of them based on my friendship and ignorance.

I support China all the way to do whatever neccesary, including all-out war, to revenge on these savage animals and murderers.

Yes, it takes absolute animals, not humans, to do such things to 1.5 million helpless innocent men, women and children spanning across 1 friggin decade! I can't imagine what kind of hatred make a human being to do that? A normal human wouldn't be so cruel towards his worst enemy. Utter dispicable scumbags are those Viets who are responsable of these genocidal crimes !

Those 1.5 million ethnic Chinese, they are my kins. Rest in Peace! PLS forgive my previous ignorance of your history, of how you and your entire families and clans suffered and died under the Viets.

I will NOT look at viets in the same light I did since now, never again!!!

Go, Chinese Navy!

Last edited:
Many Vietnamese of Chinese descent who left the country after 1979 sino-vietnam war. Lot of them even cannot speak chinese, they did not come from China, simply their ancestors came from China. they dont have relatives in China.

It is an unfortunate incident...

Many Vietnam-Chinese forced to fled Vietnam after 1975 fall of Saigon because Communist Vietnam confiscated their property forced deportation Vietnam-Chinese into hinderland (Kinh Te Moi), later most of Vietnam-Chinese fled Vietnam by boat and resettled to another country. Majority of Vietnam-Chinese can speak Cantonese. Your B.S can easily be rebuttal.

I just read the history of "Boat People" for the 1st time in my life.

From 1976 to 1987 for more than 1 decade, these 1.5 million "boat people" - the entire ethnic Chinese population in vietnam for countless generations - have been systemically and heartlessly prosecuted by the Vietnamese govt and Vietnamese to the last drop of their blood, taking away their entire family worth accumulated for 100s of years of labour & hardship, sending them to die in high seas on shabby fishboats... innocent ethnic Chinese men, women, and children... many of them died of hunger, of desease namelessly, many of them just sunk into the bottom of the sea together with their boat... the misearies they have suffered are beyond words!!!

Previously I thought there might be some ethic Chinese living in North and South Vietname till today, hence considered Vietnam as 0.5 East Asia country. I was so so wrong.

I officially retract all my previous comments on Vietnam and Vietnamese in PDF, most of them based on my friendship and ignorance.

I support China all the way to do whatever neccesary, including all-out war, to revenge on these savage animals and murderers.

Yes, it take absolute animals, not humans, to do such things to 1.5 million helpless innocent men, women and children spanning across 1 friggin decade! What kind of hadred make a human being to do that? Utter dispicable scumbags those Viets who are responsable of these genocidal crimes!

These 1.5 million ethnic Chinese, they are my kins. Rest in Peace! PLS forgive my ignorance.

I will NOT look at viets in the same light since now, ever!!!

Go, Chinese Navy!

Majority of boat people were Vietnam-Chinese fled Vietnam.

I just read today the history of "Boat People" for the 1st time in my life out of curiosity...

From 1976 to 1987 and on for more than 1 decade, these 1.5 million "boat people" - the entire ethnic Chinese population living in vietnam for countless generations - have been systemically and heartlessly prosecuted by the Vietnamese govt and Vietnamese ppl to the last drop of their blood, taking away their entire family worth accumulated for 100s of years from labour & hardship, sending them to die in high seas on shabby fishboats...

These innocent ethnic Chinese men, women, and children... many of them died of hunger, of desease namelessly, many of them just sunk into the bottom of the sea together with their boats... the misearies they have suffered to death are beyond words!!!

Previously I thought there might be some ethnic Chinese living in North and South Vietnam till today, hence considered Vietnam as an 0.5 East Asian country. I was so so wrong.

Yes, it take absolute animals, not humans, to do such things to 1.5 million helpless innocent men, women and children spanning across 1 friggin decade! I can't imagine what kind of hatred make a human being to do that? A normal people wouldn't be so cruel towards his worst enemy. Utter dispicable scumbags are those Viets who are responsable of these genocidal crimes !

Those 1.5 million ethnic Chinese, they are my kins. Rest in Peace! PLS forgive my previous ignorance.

I will NOT look at viets in the same light since now, ever!!!

Go, Chinese Navy!
Wow, that is really ignorance. The majority of "boat people" were ethnic Vietnamese fleeing Vietnam due to fear of the war with the Khmer Rouge in the South and China in the North, fear from propaganda by the US and South Vietnam elements from abroad, poor economic management of Vietnamese government at the time, harsh treatment against former enemies by Vietnamese government, as well as poor economic condition caused by sanction from both the US and China.

Part of "boat people" are ethnic Chinese Vietnamese who had stayed here for a couple of generations from the time they fled the Qing Dynasty. They are different from Chinese from the PRC or ROC, they are Vietnamese first and foremost. The "boat people" left Vietnam on their own. No one forced them out. They abandoned our country, looking for what they think is a better future.

This is a tragedy of the Vietnamese people, including ethnic Chinese Vietnamese, caused by wars and losses. This has nothing to do with your ignorance rant about Vietnam's prosecution of ethnic Chinese above. Please educate yourself before making a rant like this.

Last edited:
... The "boat people" left Vietnam on their own. No one forced them out. They abandoned our country, looking for what they think is a better future...

Is that how history is told by your scumbag govt or you are a shameless illiterate who prefer to lie to your teeth? I take this an insult to all those dead.

Wow, that is really ignorance. The majority of "boat people" were ethnic Vietnamese fleeing Vietnam due to fear of the war with the Khmer Rouge in the South and China in the North, fear from propaganda by the US and South Vietnam elements from abroad, poor economic management of Vietnamese government at the time, harsh treatment against former enemies by Vietnamese government, as well as poor economic condition caused by sanction from both the US and China.

Part of "boat people" are ethnic Chinese Vietnamese who had stayed here for a couple of generations from the time they fled the Qing Dynasty. They are different from Chinese from the PRC or ROC, they are Vietnamese first and foremost. The "boat people" left Vietnam on their own. No one forced them out. They abandoned our country, looking for what they think is a better future.

This is a tragedy of the Vietnamese people, including ethnic Chinese Vietnamese, caused by wars and losses. This has nothing to do with your ignorance rant about Vietnam's prosecution of ethnic Chinese above. Please educate yourself before making a rant like this.

They left because the Vietcong wanted to confiscate their wealth and send them to butt fxxk nowhere to farm. That is how most of your current Vietnamese became wealthy. Thieves stealing other people's wealth.

Is that how history is told by your scumbag govt or you are a shameless illiterate who prefer to lie to your teeth? I take this an insult to all those dead.
So what is your version of history big man? You know more about our country, our history and tradition by searching on the internet, looking at bias websites than myself?

Does your history involve "evil" Vietnamese people causing misery to ethnic Chinese Vietnamese? Vietnam kings had given them a place to stay in safety from the prosecution of the Qing Dynasty because they were Ming Dynasty loyalists. Hence, after generations, they are now Vietnamese just as I am. They are not PRC citizens just as Chinese Singaporean are not Chinese citizen. You want PRC Army to avenge for whom again?

As I said, they left Vietnam by their own will, just like any refuge leaving a country under constant war like Syria. You can't blame Vietnamese government for an objective fact of war. Why don't you blame the PRC for funding the Khmer Rouge, letting them massacring both Cambodian and Vietnamese, or the PRC's invasion of Vietnam? Both of these events drastically increase the number of refugees "boat people?"

They left because the Vietcong wanted to confiscate their wealth and send them to butt fxxk nowhere to farm. That is how most of your current Vietnamese became wealthy. Thieves stealing other people's wealth.
As I said, that was the poor economic management from the government, but war and economic sanction were both big factors as well. What do you or he care about anyway? They are not Chinese, they are Vietnamese.

Many Vietnam-Chinese forced to fled Vietnam after 1975 fall of Saigon because Communist Vietnam confiscated their property forced deportation Vietnam-Chinese into hinderland (Kinh Te Moi), later most of Vietnam-Chinese fled Vietnam by boat and resettled to another country. Majority of Vietnam-Chinese can speak Cantonese. Your B.S can easily be rebuttal.

Majority of boat people were Vietnam-Chinese fled Vietnam.
Just read an easy Wikipedia article first before speaking. The number of "boat people" escalated during 1978 -1979 when Vietnam was engaging in a two fronts war with the Khmer Rouge and PRC.
Vietnamese boat people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The majority of "boat people" were not ethnic Chinese Vietnamese, only 250K of them in the total of 2 millions Vietnamese refugee.

Last edited:
As I said, they left Vietnam by their own will, just like any refuge leaving a country under constant war like Syria. You can't blame Vietnamese government for an objective fact of war. Why don't you blame the PRC for funding the Khmer Rouge, letting them massacring both Cambodian and Vietnamese, or the PRC's invasion of Vietnam? Both of these events drastically increase the number of refugees "boat people?"

Vietnam occupied Cambodia for over 13 yrs but couldn't come up with a shed of document China support Khmer Rouge ethnic cleansing, Khmer Rougue were part of Ho Chi Minh communist group that fought against French colonial rule. Why don't you blame Khmer Rougue have direct support from Ho Chi Minh for the genocite in Cambodia? Of course China will support Khmer Rouge to prevent Vietnam military control of IndoChina under the banner of Soviet Communist. China supported Khmer Rouge fought the insurgency war against Vietnam occupied force, Vietnam not just invaded Cambodia but Lao, and Thailand. What were the reason for Vietnam to invade Lao?

Back
Top Bottom