What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

how many total were in the protest?
10 tausend or even more
don´t have the number. many thousands seem plausible.

the protests occured in the Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park and other factory parks in Binh Duong. Taiwan operates over 1,000 companies there.

I thought vietnam goverment is behind all this.
if it was illegal,why the police reaction so slow and soft last night
No, as I say the penal code of Vietnam forbids workers to stage any political protests.
in general, any public protest must seek permission from the local governmnent.

the local security and police forces were too late to the scene and acted too soft. why? thing is under investigation.

Last edited:
don´t have the number. many thousands seem plausible.

the protests occured in the Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park and other factory parks in Binh Duong. Taiwan operates over 1,000 companies there.

the people who organize the riot must be punished, and they are really stupid. it helps nothing.... and there will be a long list to pay.

PS: it that area is only around 23 chinese factories,
but more than 1000 taiwanese factories.
and many singapore und japanese factories

I like coment #278, but I can't find this bufon to do.
Dear all,
Vietnam Government never behind all this. The demonstration turned into a riot, due have some people of themalready inciting violence. We know they are reactionary, this morning authorities said all protesters know to improved all.
about the police reaction so slow but not soft last nigh : May be our country not often got this problem as China. So, we can't 1 night to killed all rioters as your country to do on Tiananmen 1989....
Sorry if any one don't understand, the English of me not good !!

Dear all,
Vietnam Government never behind all this. The demonstration turned into a riot, due have some people of themalready inciting violence. We know they are reactionary, this morning authorities said all protesters know to improved all.
about the police reaction so slow but not soft last nigh : May be our country not often got this problem as China. So, we can't 1 night to killed all rioters as your country to do on Tiananmen 1989....

I understand you my friend. Hope not many were hurt.

Its not novel, son of Deng Xiaoping ping, son of Boxi lai, daughter of Xi Can ping etc is in USA now.

How can relatives of leadership can take so much money from Chinese people ? for building such fake oil rigs and warships, surveillance ships etc.

They do good job.
Seems China will collapse soon, Maybe I should flee to "corruption free" Vietname, hehe.
You have a "advantage", you know, it is that you vietnam are always better than others, others are full of defects and difficult, will collapse soon, only vietnam are eternal, in your mouth.

Your comments are very "intereting", I very interested in how old are you? kid.

Dear all,

Vietnamese government couldn't believe these dumb rioters actually burned down Taiwainese and Singaporese factory and not China, they slow react to the situation because those mobster were idiots that destroyed billions dollars worth of investment not from China company but from other country.

Tks !
But i think that our local government need to send apologies to all factory about damage

Tks !
But i think that our local government need to send apologies to all factory about damage

Your government need to pay back the damage cause by the riot, Taiwain lost over 1 billions dollars because of idiots rioters indiscriminately burn down every Tau Khau factory be it from Taiwain, Singapores or China.

Just like what the Chinese did during the Anti-Japanese protest :lol:

Did Chinese burned down Taiwain factory to protest against Japanese? Shit ain't the same in this situation.
But the OP wrote.
2014.05.13 Vietnam Binh Duong Province, Thu Dau Mot city. There'r 5,000x Vietnamese team smash China factories, they destroy China Midea's factory in local economic zone.

Just like what the Chinese did during the Anti-Japanese protest :lol:
Not a single Japanese were killed, yet there are some Chinese that got kill in this riot. Savage is the word you can think of.

Dear all,

The CCP never killed "all rioters" in 1989, in fact most of the peaceful students occupied the Square at the first day has already given up their hope and left before June. Most of the people killed by the CCP were real mods. Besides if the ccp is really that cold blood then why did they try to negotiate with the student leaders and allowed them to occupy the Square for that long.

Back
Top Bottom