What's new

More than 20 dead, doctor says, as anti-China riots spread in Vietnam

recently, one Chinese poster laments why there are so many Vietnamese threads?
now we know why. Chinese are obsessed with Vietnam, because they constantly open new topics on Vietnam :lol:

this violent protest was silly and stupid. there is no excuse for violence. Stupid, because they targeted Taiwan.
Look how the Taiwanese people support Vietnam peaceful protest against mainland China :sarcastic:

Sorry Taiwan for the violence :cry:
we are not only friends but brothers and sisters.
They r just Vietnamese students & workers in TaiWan, don't they ? And ur mobs destroy TaiWan companies & factories together in local economy zone. That is extremely ironic ! :pop:

Now the Vietnamese government have to paid the compensation for the destroyed property own by Taiwain and Singapores. Rioted but couldn't to it right.
yes, the losses will be compensated and the rioters will be punished. I am pretty sure.

recently, one Chinese poster laments why there are so many Vietnamese threads?
now we know why. Chinese are obsessed with Vietnam, because they constantly open new topics on Vietnam :lol:

this violent protest was silly and stupid. there is no excuse for violence. Stupid, because they targeted Taiwan.
Look how the Taiwanese people support Vietnam peaceful protest against mainland China :sarcastic:

Sorry Taiwan for the violence :cry:
we are not only friends but brothers and sisters.

bieu_tiinh_DL5.jpg

10268575_693888757345333_5524639445773762640_n.jpg

bieu_tiinh_DL6.jpg

163316Qfo.jpg

bieu_tiinh_DL.jpg

bieu_tiinh_DL1.jpg

bieu_tiinh_DL3.jpg

bieu_tiinh_DL4.jpg

bieu_tiinh_DL17.jpg

Brother and sister of Taiwainese but Taiwainese still Tau Khua so we will rob you and burn down your factory? Stfu with your half hearted apology.

They r just Vietnamese students & workers in TaiWan, don't they ? And ur mobs destroy TaiWan companies & factories together in local economy zone. That is extremely ironic ! :pop:
the banner says "Vietnamese community in Taiwan". Yes, I assume they are workers, students, residents, etc... in Taiwan.
yes, the violence was trigged by some brainless protesters.

Brother and sister of Taiwainese but Taiwainese still Tau Khua so we will rob you and burn down your factory? Stfu with your half hearted apology.
calm down dude. How many public protests and riots have you seen in the past 10 years in Vietnam?

rioters exist everywhere, even in your lovely America and here in this super civilized Germany.
compared to other places such as Thailand, Vietnam is a peaceful place.

Last edited:
Find you are writing novel, hehe, pitiful kid.

Its not novel, son of Deng Xiaoping ping, son of Boxi lai, daughter of Xi Can ping etc is in USA now.

How can relatives of leadership can take so much money from Chinese people ? for building such fake oil rigs and warships, surveillance ships etc.

They do good job.

the banner says "Vietnamese community in Taiwan". Yes, I assume they are workers, students, residents, etc... in Taiwan.
yes, the violence was trigged by some brainless protesters.

calm down dude.

rioters exist everywhere, even in your lovely America and here in this super civilized Germany.

You don't need to issue very heart felt apology if you get my drift.

China sees a greatly weakened Vietcong。

Possible ”Colour Revolution“ may lead to a partitioned Vietnam。

And China will support North Vietnam the way it did during the Vietnam War。:D

China sees a greatly weakened Vietcong。

Possible ”Colour Revolution“ may lead to a partitioned Vietnam。

And China will support North Vietnam the way it did during the Vietnam War。:D

wet dream of china. :drag:

I was surprised so many were allowed to protest. Not sure what good it will do in the long run, but people should be allowed to show displeasure as long as there is no violence and destruction.

police has detained 500 people to question over the damage to property. many rioters are arrested.
5 factories were damaged by fire, one person was slightly injured.

police has detained 500 people to question over the damage to property. many rioters are arrested.
5 factories were damaged by fire, one person was slightly injured.
how many total were in the protest?
10 tausend or even more

I was surprised so many were allowed to protest. Not sure what good it will do in the long run, but people should be allowed to show displeasure as long as there is no violence and destruction.
the protest was illegal and turned to violence.
the law of Vietnam forbids workers to stage any political protests.

the protest was illegal and turned to violence.
I thought vietnam goverment is behind all this.
if it was illegal,why the police reaction so slow and soft last night

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom