What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

Zarvan bhai, it wasnt a major sin, but a minor khataa. How many do we make each day ? We dont know the situation of each individual there, like the kids. Also, the situation can also be interpreted as saving the spilled oil.

It was not 'Khata' but was a crime. Why are you justifying a crime which took lives of over 150 persons? Is it because you share the same tribe with those who caused this tragedy?

No sane person will justify playing with fire, when that fire couldn't only harm the player but other innocent persons too.

And sorry, do not fool yourself and others. They were NOT 'saving' the spilled oil. They did not return that oil to the owner, but they were taking it home for use. Please go learn ethics under a Maulvi Sahib or learn good manners from a Parsi or Convent school.

Did I prescribe a punishment for a 'chapal chor' Mr Intellectual Ghamidi?

I referred to a hadith which is in Sahih Bukhari; go open it before opening your eyes. And take your liberal Islam to the Ghamidi Banana Republic where you may make good money for promoting your version of Islam. And do not discuss religion with me 'uninvited'. I don't have time to hit my head with empty coconuts.

A small thing didn't enter your tiny brain that stealing is a mindset. A person who is stealing a small thing today will get used to this practice and will steal something big tomorrow. That's how criminals are made. They first steal, then rob, then murder. The quoted hadith was also in the same context. But your superficial knowledge of Islam taught to you by video lectures of Jali Mullahs have made you believe you're an Allama of this particular subject. Go get some schooling first before using common sense.
Terrorists are being created by the CIA which is harbouring Jali Mullas like Ghamidi and the rest that you seem to follow.
typical mullah mentality. when someone talks with facts and logic they turn to personal attacks. pathetic. wont waste my time with you .

what contribution have you made to the Pakistani economy mr future ?

My contribution is that I do not steal other people's property, and I do not justify theft and crime because it's committed by people from my community/my village/my clan.

typical mullah mentality. when someone talks with facts and logic they turn to personal attacks. pathetic. wont waste my time with you .

Oh really? Did I show a mirror to an empty coconut?

Are you short of any logic, can't find video lectures of Mr Gay-muddy on 'this topic'?

i just met with a person who stayed at that place for few yrs and he told me that people in that area are very poor . for them even 100 rs mean a lot.now many of the so called islamic preachers calling them thieves and their deaths as haram never had any guts to help them , feed them, take care of their needs. the only thing they are good at is to issue a fatwa that according to so and so hadith they will go to hell. shame on such muslims.

My contribution is that I do not steal other people's property, and I do not justify theft and crime because it's committed by people from my community/my village/my clan.

Oh really? Did I show a mirror to an empty coconut?

Are you short of any logic, can't find video lectures of Mr Gay-muddy on 'this topic'?
another fool added to my ignore list.

i just met with a person who stayed at that place for few yrs and he told me that people in that area are very poor . for them even 100 rs mean a lot.now many of the so called islamic preachers calling them thieves and their deaths as haram never had any guts to help them , feed them, take care of their needs. the only thing they are good at is to issue a fatwa that according to so and so hadith they will go to hell. shame on such muslims.

It was gasoline Mr Einstein, it was not food. And check media footage; those 'poor lot' were collecting fuel for their 50 plus bikes and there were other 'poor persons' who were collecting fuel for their cars.

Have you ever gone to school? Seriously, you can type in English but your IQ is of a 5th grader.

another fool added to my ignore list.

Your 'ignore' list must be big enough to make a paper aeroplane for you that may take you to the Banana Island.

Bhahawalpur used to be an independent state..and by no means is poor compared to rest of country

Bhahawalpur used to be an independent state..and by no means is poor compared to rest of country

And you know it's nonsense when some people justify a serious crime if its committed by poor persons. Being poor doesn't mean you will forget God and the life after death. These people couldn't be poorer than the Prophet of Islam and his most companions who were not well off.

امیر آدمی جرم کرے تو کہتے ہیں، بڑے لوگ ہیں بھائی، ان کو کون روک سکتا ہے۔
غریب کرے تو کہتے ہیں، بیچاروں کے پاس کھانے کو نہیں تو چوری نہیں کریں گے تو کیا کریں گے۔۔۔
مطلب کھانے کو نہیں تو کسی اور بھوکے کا کھانا بھی چرا لینگے۔

گویا کہ اللہ غریب کا پیٹ نہیں پالتا؟ وہ صرف پیسے والوں کا خدا ہے؟

باتیں سن لو لوگوں کی۔
بس یہی جہالت اس قوم کو اس مقام پر پہنچا چکی ہے۔
آنکھیں ہیں جو دیکھتی نہیں، کان ہیں جو سنتے نہیں اور زبان ہے جو بولتی نہیں۔

being burned to death for $8 worth of fuel, no thanks.

This incident is a true representation of Pakistanis in a nutshell, greed and dishonesty is common among the majority. common sense is virtually non-existent
Correct and people like @Hamzay justify this stupidity.

I'm a citizens
I'm a citizens of Ahmed our east and I also saw their bodies, I upload some pics before but delete itI'm a citizens
I'm a citizens of Ahmed our east and I also saw their bodies, I upload some pics before but delete it

this type of incidents can be avoided if
  • NFPA 385 Regulations strictly observed, we don't have standard trucks to transport highly flammable liquids in Pakistan. And even there are no checks, you can transport anytime anywhere by any means.
  • Truck driver should be trained according to HSE rules, the driving of liquid carrying tanker is difficult than others.
  • In developed countries, petroleum companies spend 15% of its budget on Health, Safety, and Environmental issues and in Pakistan less than 1%.
  • According to news, highway police reached there before the explosion but they did not bother to stop the traffic.
  • People are always greedy, enforcement agencies need to enforce the law and regulations. (wohi Pakistani Jab Dubai mai aaty hai tw yaha signal b nhi torty, q k yaha law enforcement agencies strong hai).
  • In other countries, a special permit is required every time when you transporting the flammable liquid. lekin yaha ap 50 degree Celsius or peak hours mai b le ja skty hai, koi pochny wala nhi.
agr hm ny aisy he kaam chalana hai tw aisy kai or accident ho skty hai

Last edited:
Kutch sharam karo, Hazrat Umar or other sahabas weren't corrupt, nor liars.

People don't leave food at weddings, do you think people took petrol coz of the environment?

Who said anything about the environment? They see it as a wasted resource and so they feel it won't be stealing since its no good to the company or owners anyway. Its not about sustainability, its about mitigating guilt.

Great lets play point scoring over the blood of the poor.

Lets gloss our Imaan over their blood.
Lets polish our Ego over their blood.
Lets glisten our political agenda over their blood.

Pathetic.

Anybody just viewing this thread as a non Pakistani please ignore the 'fashionable' zombies they do not represent the citizens but only their personal traits.

Back
Top Bottom