What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

being burned to death for $8 worth of fuel, no thanks.

This incident is a true representation of Pakistanis in a nutshell, greed and dishonesty is common among the majority. common sense is virtually non-existent

Most of the dead got what they deserved.. the hell's fire.

Jahil awam won't learn any lesson. Next time, we will say history is repeating itself.

RIP anyway.

We are driven by emotions, irrational urges and short-sightedness. I can't say about others, but for myself; not petrol, as in this case, but some other craving that I know is injurious to me in long-term. So, how can I be judgemental towards others? I just hope that this incident engraves in the collective wisdom of your community.

More than 100 people have been burnt alive because they were busy taking oil from tanker which just crashed.
this was punishment from Allah for them
see its one thing to steal but its whole other thing to do so while you are fasting.
now the thing is that they died while stealing petrol even though they were fasting
that is without a doubt a haram death
and they got what they asked for
and the only ones i feel bad for are the children here cause the the parents are responsible there.

RIP.

They tried to take oil out of this tanker not because they are greedy; they did it because they are poor, unemployed and desperate. Think about it. Don't blame the victims. This is the responsibility of corrupt politicians who are stealing people's money instead of serving them.
they were fasting too and last i checked you are supposed to refrain from all bad deeds while fasting regardless of your level of wealth

Last edited:
ALLAH REHAM
Bhalw.jpg

It's not just stealing a pair of 'chappals'. It's the mindset. Given the opportunity, a 'chappal chor' will steal a Mercedes or will plunder the wealth of nation as a politician. A 'chor' is chor, whether he steals a pair of chappals or taxes. Islam nips the evil in the bud. Such warnings (as in this hadith) are to train and guide people to be useful and law abiding citizens of society. Islam is not up to punishing people.
well they are not the same. will you cut off the hands of a teenager who steal chappal or mangoes? shallow interpretation of islamic teachings . the circumstances under which a particular crime is committed are always taken into consideration . such mindset of our "uneducated "scholars is the reason why so many muslims are becoming terrorists while others choose a very liberal pathway hating the islamic way of life because the self proclaimed "thaykaydars of islam" try to use sword every where . please read this
http://dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.co...-the-thief-who-steals-food-out-of-starvation/
and please never issue fatwa on the basis of single hadith or ayat.

Hello guys, I live in Ahmedpur east, and I have seen them how they we're laying, I have some pics, may Allah forgive them, but teenagers boys we're also there, who are just following their parents order, and also people are there so poor, price of 100rs free oil is like a eidi for them, how could you blame them,

View attachment 406352View attachment 406352 View attachment 406352

View attachment 406353 View attachment 406353 View attachment 406354 View attachment 406355 View attachment 406356

Hello guys, I live in Ahmedpur east, and I have seen them how they we're laying, I have some pics, may Allah forgive them, but teenagers boys we're also there, who are just following their parents order, and also people are there so poor, price of 100rs free oil is like a eidi for them, how could you blame them,
i think people siting on their laptops are getting too judgmental about those who died yesterday and i am sure their hands never reached their pockets to help a poor person. issuing fatwa is easy and doing something to make our country an islamic welfare society is very difficult. i am saddened by so many deaths but at the same time i am ashamed of the affording people calling their deaths as "haram"

@malikahmed91279
remove the pix

may Allah forgive them and bless them with jannah..

this was punishment from Allah for them
see its one thing to steal but its whole other thing to do so while you are fasting.
now the thing is that they died while stealing petrol even though they were fasting
that is without a doubt a haram death
and they got what they asked for
and the only ones i feel bad for are the children here cause the the parents are responsible there.

they were fasting too and last i checked you are supposed to refrain from all bad deeds while fasting regardless of your level of wealth

Allah says to have lots of children and not to worry about providing them rizq as that is Allah's job
now,if you dispute that or say thats wrong,well,are you really going to dissagree with Allah?

you sir should stop judging poor people, if you can pray then good enough, otherwise you should contribute in other threads. @waz @The Eagle

This incident have lesson for others.

19511147_808245699341269_1535201650544406095_n.jpg

This happened after the bahawalpur incident..
Koi ilaaj hai in logon ka?

Nope, after they die then their relatives will curse government. I don't think there are any burn units left to treat 200 more right now. Stupid people and their greed for saving few hundred rupees. Cannot feel sympathy for them, especially after Bahawalpur accident which was on news in every channel to warn others.

death by fire in this dunya is considered shahadat if you are a Muslim

inna liallahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Jo Allah ka hukm or Rida

Why no burns unit in Bahawalpur ?????? Its the biggest district in South Punjab !!! Where is the police when the oil tanker over turned ????

Allah says to have lots of children and not to worry about providing them rizq as that is Allah's job
now,if you dispute that or say thats wrong,well,are you really going to dissagree with Allah?

this statement is pure gustakhi. Are you are a Pakistani ?

Most of the dead got what they deserved.. the hell's fire.

Jahil awam won't learn any lesson. Next time, we will say history is repeating itself.

RIP anyway.

Do you have ghaybi ilm to claim what they deserved ? If you get cancer tomorrow or someone close to you gets diagnosed with terminal cancer, or dies in a car accident, will you say they deserved that for so and so reason ?

well they are not the same. will you cut off the hands of a teenager who steal chappal or mangoes? shallow interpretation of islamic teachings . the circumstances under which a particular crime is committed are always taken into consideration . such mindset of our "uneducated "scholars is the reason why so many muslims are becoming terrorists while others choose a very liberal pathway hating the islamic way of life because the self proclaimed "thaykaydars of islam" try to use sword every where . please read this
http://dailyhadith.abuaminaelias.co...-the-thief-who-steals-food-out-of-starvation/
and please never issue fatwa on the basis of single hadith or ayat.

Did I prescribe a punishment for a 'chapal chor' Mr Intellectual Ghamidi?

I referred to a hadith which is in Sahih Bukhari; go open it before opening your eyes. And take your liberal Islam to the Ghamidi Banana Republic where you may make good money for promoting your version of Islam. And do not discuss religion with me 'uninvited'. I don't have time to hit my head with empty coconuts.

A small thing didn't enter your tiny brain that stealing is a mindset. A person who is stealing a small thing today will get used to this practice and will steal something big tomorrow. That's how criminals are made. They first steal, then rob, then murder. The quoted hadith was also in the same context. But your superficial knowledge of Islam taught to you by video lectures of Jali Mullahs have made you believe you're an Allama of this particular subject. Go get some schooling first before using common sense.

Terrorists are being created by the CIA which is harbouring Jali Mullas like Ghamidi and the rest that you seem to follow.

Last edited:
being burned to death for $8 worth of fuel, no thanks.

This incident is a true representation of Pakistanis in a nutshell, greed and dishonesty is common among the majority. common sense is virtually non-existent

you think people in Canada do not steal en mass ? May i give you examples of their phenomenal greed ?

sheeshe ke ghar me reh kar dusron par pathar phenkna

Dishonesty among Canadians ? i can list examples that could run into hundreds of pages, dont get me started

We have to make dua that is our religious duty but still I am not sorry

Zarvan bhai, it wasnt a major sin, but a minor khataa. How many do we make each day ? We dont know the situation of each individual there, like the kids. Also, the situation can be interpreted as saving the spilled oil.

When a Muslim makes khataa, we feel sorry for them and ask for their forgiveness. Also, these people are our countrymen. Moreover, you are from Bahawalnagar.

Majority in Pakistan is so fond of having children, 'useless children' who are a burden on the nation. I think only 5-10% Pakistanis are contributing healthily to economy, the rest are a burden who either beg, or steal or commit other crimes in the society in order to feed their stomachs. The same lot vote for corrupt political thugs and impose them upon us as democratic leaders.

We need a 'Hitler' kinda 'Mao Tse Dung' who will force people to have 1 child only. Those who want to have more will have to pay a handsome amount as 'child tax' to the government at the time of birth. This way we may cut down useless crappy population like this which steals patrol from a toppled tanker. And this way we can spend money on those who are actually paying taxes. Then health and education will be in access of every Pakistani!

what contribution have you made to the Pakistani economy mr future ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom