ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Drone loaded with drugs crashes in Lahore’s Kahna: police

Wasim Riaz
July 7, 2023

People gather in Lahore’s Kahna after a drug-laden drone crashed in the area on Friday. — Photo by author.

People gather in Lahore’s Kahna after a drug-laden drone crashed in the area on Friday.
A drone, carrying drugs worth millions of rupees, crashed in the Halloki area of Lahore’s Kahna town on Friday, the police said.
According to Kahna Station House Officer (SHO) Abdul Wahid, the incident took place in Rasoolpura village.

“The drone, of size larger than usual, was carrying six kilogrammes of heroin when it crashed into the fields of a landlord identified as Rozdar,” he told Dawn.com.

After the crash, a number of locals gathered around the drone and the police were called in later.

SHO Wahid said the police had taken both the drone and the drugs — worth millions of rupees — into custody.

“They have been handed over to the Anti-Narcotics Force for further investigation pertaining to where the drone was operated from and where it was headed,” he added.

Earlier this year, the Narowal police had arrested five suspects allegedly involved in cross-border heroin smuggling through drones. During the investigation, the police also confiscated a control device, eight batteries and automatic weapons.

Pakistani military is flying drones over Lahore these days I guess....

Drug dealers need to feed the COAS and the Generals

Funny thing is, they handed it over to Faujeets in Anti Narcotics :lol:

Police ki riswat ghar khud ahh gi. Anti narcotics force my foot.

PDM shipment lost. They're trying to make up for the loss in exports.

asim munir maal lost

Nope, Anti Narcotics recovered it’s property.

Funny thing is, they handed it over to Faujeets in Anti Narcotics :lol:

Well, property returned to it’s rightful owner.

Police ki riswat ghar khud ahh gi. Anti narcotics force my foot.

PDM shipment lost. They're trying to make up for the loss in exports.

Police & PDM have nothing to do with it. Poor Rana SanaUllah got ragged for nothing.

Nope, Anti Narcotics recovered it’s property.

Well, property returned to it’s rightful owner.

Police & PDM have nothing to do with it. Poor Rana SanaUllah got ragged for nothing.
you heard of fox over the hen house that wat pak antidrug narcotics is. asim munir taking a cut, to buy his whisky, he must be thirsty.

Only in Pakistan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is hands-down the funniest thing I've seen long-term. Pakistanis are innovative and motivated all for the wrong things.

Anyone all drug operations should lowkey be handled by state agencies and can be used as a funnel for cash when they are short 💸

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom