What's new

More than 150 people have died in Bahawalpur

Exactly, from the image, it's obvious that the accident caused a massive pile up and many people in other vehicles got caught in the massive fire.

DDJvnLrV0AAzuwF.jpg

Can't be a pile up, the truck caught fire around ten minutes after explosion. These cars had probably stopped to take a look or became caught in the inferno.

Man do you think the ones stealing would have thrown the cigarette. It is a common practice among smokers to throw away a burning stub, someome nearby might have done that or maybe someone who was already smoking threw his stub away in his excitment to steal oil without thinking much. People are very reckless, i remember someone had a written a letter to an overseas based news paper editor regarding people tossing away burning stubs at fuel stations when drop by for refuelling, how risky is that and how it puts everyones life on line.

A cigarette lying 20 meters away form the tanker can lit up a streak of oil leaked out from peoples container, snaking back to the tanker.

Now this is my speculation that unless it was a deserted area,not everyone who has died did so because he was stealing oil. Tanker explosions are massive and could have spread way too far killing bypassers.

In addition to this, pakistan hardly has precaution, and hazard protection awareness campaigns. If there is a toppled over oil tanker, noone is supposed to walk near it let alone steal oil.

I don't know what to say ...

Even smart phones are dangerous in fuel stations !

but can we really blame them when most were rural farm folks?

Perhaps but then again they had enough sense to realize that it was petrol which is an important commodity and they had enough sense to realize the fact that if they can hoard it then they can save money from their bikes petrol expenditure or sell it and if they can think on those two plains then they should have thought on the third where I am standing in a pool of petrol, drenched in petrol and if that idiot who is smoking let's it go then I will die and my children will die to whom I gave two bottles for petrol recovery.

As I said. Can't blame poverty and can't blame the govt.

These very people would know the 101 uses of petrol on a blasphemer by heart.

What can one say other than RIP.

Damn, those corpses are wiped clean of flesh. One can imagine but with such visual clues you can only imagine that it must have been a really intense blaze.

Are those skull bones !?

Are those skull bones !?

Unfortunately and most likely.. You are standing in a pool of petroleum drenched from head to foot in petroleum. Unbelievable and shocking. Should have seen the video samma showed of okara of people collecting petrol from a fallen tanker. A pool of petrol and people were inside it with bottles and tubs. Those idiots were lucky nothing happened.

I doubt they were that stupid to not know what will happen, they most have watched many movies. Greed killed them along with many who were just watching.

Sorry if this has been posted before or not, and of course with respect to the victims i am only posting the link

Mods are free to delete the post if it violates any rule.. its publically available media on youtube.

Last edited:
It can be a honey trap guys. Let us see what investigation reports says.

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rojiun.

Death by fire is a martyr's death.

the outermost part of the flame is invisible but it can inflict severe burns. with blaze as huge as this could the invisible flame part would also have caused damage ,injuries or causalities specially to people and cars moving at distance?

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ‎‎

unbelievable,the scale of casualties is too much

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom