What's new

Money was behind Kashmir protests: Militant leader

what is so new in this News.. its already known, that these protests are organized. Without a plan, no one throws a stone on a fully armed soldiers with Automatic assault rifles, smoke bombs and grenade supported by State Government.

Salo ke bank accounts sack kardo .. keep watch on money transfer, electronic or self.

whtas so new in this News.. its already known, that these protests are organized. Without a plan, no one throws a stone on a fully armed soldiers with Automatic assault rifles, smoke bombs and grenade.

Salo ke bank account sack kardo .. world main kahin bhi hai.

Sir ji its time to show to public true color of so called and paid freedom fighters

Thats the reason why they could survive so long without going to work. If it would have been any other part of India, people will have to move on at some point to carry on earning their livelihoods, but it was not the case for these protesters.
Lets wait for comments on this from the man himself, see what he has to say.

Thats the reason why they could survive so long without going to work. If it would have been any other part of India, people will have to move on at some point to carry on earning their livelihoods, but it was not the case for these protesters.
Lets wait for comments on this from the man himself, see what he has to say.

Do you think he admit it ??

I hope our agencies are able to find network by which these all money came to them

Do you think he admit it ??

I hope our agencies are able to find network by which these all money came to them
I should have put it in a different way. My mistake.
Lets hear his statement as well on this matter. (I am sure he won't admit it, but it would be interesting to note his remarks). Let the police find out the money channels and get to the bottom of this racket.

I should have put it in a different way. My mistake.
Lets hear his statement as well on this matter. (I am sure he won't admit it, but it would be interesting to note his remarks). Let the police find out the money channels and get to the bottom of this racket.

I am sure he will call Masarat Alam gaddar

But its also a failure of our government because in J&K their are so much unemployment hope this problem never come again

will you be ready to lose ur life for Rs.200?
You will find millions in India alone.
I think this shows the failure of our govt. They don't wanna do anything. When election is close, they issue huge sum of package but never care to check whether it reaches there or not.
It will only stop when, our gov. will really start working in Kashmir. When there will be employment and education, people will stop throwing stones.
Also, if people of Kashmir don't want any special recognition, then GOI should treat JK as any other state.
Earlier development was not possible because of terrorism but now when our defense forces has delivered their promise our govt. fails to deliver theirs.
Industries like hospitality, education, FMCG, IT should be encouraged in JK.

Thats coz most of the APHC leaders always remain under house arrests whenever protests starts.And most of the time its organised by the people on the streets. Mirwaiz Maulvi Farooq, Abdul Ghani Lone died during militancy days.

Lol....Its an open secret that these two separatists were killed by Pakistan backed Islamist 'freedom figters' for toeing a 'Independence' stance and not a 'Merger with Pakistan' stance.

Ignorance !!!

@ajtr or aajtar or bekaar whatever, Hum kuch bolega to bologe ki bolta hai..:devil:
Are Kashmir se Kanyakumari to hai hi hamari, tum bhi aage hamare hi hoo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom