What's new

Money was behind Kashmir protests: Militant leader

And if i say same words then people blame me for glorifying terrorism.How about 170 lives lost in 26/11 attack and many other bomb blasts across india is the small price to pay for taking into accout the risk factor of millions lives being lost if india go to war with pakistan and god forbid nuke exchange takes place.any way india lose more people in road accidents and to life threatening diseases than compared to life lost in terror attacks so that doesnt matter...theek hai na ...

You lost me completely here. I cannot make any sense of your post. Are you condoning cross-border terrorism?
Are you saying that we India tolerate terrorism because Pakistan is blackmailing us to full scale war if we take any action?

Hoping the interrogation will bring out the sources of the money. Anyway its nice that the Kashmiri police has nabbed him.

:rofl::rofl: lolzzz the indians have arrested him of and on not a new thing.

Its another matter that now out of frustration you guys are coming up with more lies. A man in his 30s who had been in jails run by Indian occupiers for almost more than half of this period of his life hardly can say such things which are smelling like curry

PS: Its Orange season here i guess.. Some people have this word in all their posts :

Thank you i received pictures of hundreds of bhakats clad in saffaroni already

Orange media quoting an Orange police officer further quoted by Orange Daily Excelsior run by an Orange Hindu businessman.

Now comes to the freedom fighter Musarat Alam: This young man has been arrested on and off all his life. He had spend behind bars under Indian occupation of his country Kashmir.

All these years of his life he never came up with such claim. The stone-pelting have become a new intifada in the Kashmir liberation war against Indian invasion and this civil uprising has sent many Indians in banging their heads as always feeling helpless.

Earlier the bharti invaders claimed that stones were being imported from Pakistan by ISI in Indian occupied J&K lolzzz

when women joined hands to throw stones on the invaders and their groupies , the world once again saw the true black face of invaders.

So stop your orange lies. Musrat Alam is tough enough to face Indian barbarism

Pakistani media publish fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India | World news | The Guardian
you mean this jana ! Green media with green everything left red face ..oops

That is dumbest lie. NO person on earth will face bullets just for money unless there is some greater cause .

We rendered thousands of lives to make Pakistan. Kashmiris are facing Indian state terrorism in their own country Kashmir since many decades just for their AZADI.

If money was the issue then bharat aka India would have won the hearts and support of Kashmiris for Indian invasion since 47. It never happened.

tell me how many hurriyat leaders got killed,and even members.
if one civilian is killed then it encourages others then in this way this cycle continues but those who are real master mind always hide theirself.

leave everything just tell the answer of first line,other than bs like as ur prevoius post.

I am not interested in your logic. If you have any evidence post or else please stop you allegations.
विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि {vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi}(At the time of annihilation man's intelligence stops working)

जब नाश मानुष पे छाता है पहले विवेक मर जाता है{jab naash manush pe chata hai pahale vivek mar jata hai} (before destruction a person's wisdom dies)

The money spent on Freedom Fighters by Pakistan could be well used for its Flood Affected People.

The money spent on terrorism in country of Kashmir by India could be well spend for thousands of poor Indians. You may see some sliding down in hunger index.

124596_300.jpg

:rofl::rofl: lolzzz the indians have arrested him of and on not a new thing.

Its another matter that now out of frustration you guys are coming up with more lies. A man in his 30s who had been in jails run by Indian occupiers for almost more than half of this period of his life hardly can say such things which are smelling like curry

So what do u suggest ?? not arrest this person for the sake of making certain members of a forum happy?? :lol:

Well its a postive development for us to expose this whole thing.

Thank you i received pictures of hundreds of bhakats clad in saffaroni already

But its still never enough and you crave for more of oranges..

So here is one more

smiling-orange.jpg

You lost me completely here. I cannot make any sense of your post. Are you condoning cross-border terrorism?
Are you saying that we India tolerate terrorism because Pakistan is blackmailing us to full scale war if we take any action?
no im pointing out equivalence between cross border terrorism and the state run terrorism.

tell me how many hurriyat leaders got killed,and even members.
if one civilian is killed then it encourages others then in this way this cycle continues but those who are real master mind always hide theirself.

leave everything just tell the answer of first line,other than bs like as ur prevoius post.

Since you are an Indian who's country has occupied country of Kashmir hence you do not know the history of how many Kashmiri leaders have been killed by Indian army.

Please go and check why Kashmiri observer different days including Black Day, Day of Martyrs and many more.

And check with your own Indian brutality most of the times all these current leaders are arrested put in jails or under house arrest by bhartis. :tdown: its understandable you dont wana get yourself in further shyt by assassinating them in indian custody.

AND STOP YOUR RANTS HERE get educate yourself before opening your mouth about something which you dont know.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: do read the wikileaks they have something about Indian hand in BLA terrorists' funding

Please guide us in the right direction please. Any links to neutral sources?
The guardian article about Pakistani 'fake leaks' is very ambiguous. Talks about some british intelligence saying something without any evidence.

So what do u suggest ?? not arrest this person for the sake of making certain members of a forum happy?? :lol:

Well its a postive development for us to expose this whole thing.

lolzzz we are happy already that Indian state terrorism for decades could not stop Kashmiris from fighting for their country against Indian invasion.

You can arrest him again and again but please dont stoop yourself further low because after the last ground there is gutter.

You know it well too that no one face death just for money after all a dead body aint going to shop in Paris

no im pointing out equivalence between cross border terrorism and the state run terrorism.

Are you saying that whenever there is cross-border terrorism happening in India, its fair game for security forces to kill some innocent Kashmiris?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom