What's new

Money was behind Kashmir protests: Militant leader

Are you saying that whenever there is cross-border terrorism happening in India, its fair game for security forces to kill some innocent Kashmiris?

read my previous post in context of ur following lines

Hmm.. maybe, if the risk to my life is low.
Its like crossing the street, knowing that thousands die in traffic accident. But we still wade into the traffic, knowing that the risk factor is quite low. A 100+ killed over 5 months of stone pelting is quite a low risk activity to earn Rs.200 for unemployed misguide youth.

You know it well too that no one face death just for money after all a dead body aint going to shop in Paris
this thing has to be understood by people.Alas but are being blinded by nationalism.

विनाश काले विपरीत बुद्धि {vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi}(At the time of annihilation man's intelligence stops working)

जब नाश मानुष पे छाता है पहले विवेक मर जाता है{jab naash manush pe chata hai pahale vivek mar jata hai} (before destruction a person's wisdom dies)

Is this all the proof you have got? Sorry, it won’t stand.

read my previous post in context of ur following lines

Hmm.. this is getting too complicated for me to comprehend. I'm not that bright, you know.. :cry:
Can you break it down and simply and explain to me to please.. So, that I can appreciate what you are trying to say. Thanks :cheers:

Name me a single "Hurriyat official or affiliate" who have died??????

That's the shameful fact that they get money remain safe hiding behind women and kids.
Thats coz most of the APHC leaders always remain under house arrests whenever protests starts.And most of the time its organised by the people on the streets. Mirwaiz Maulvi Farooq, Abdul Ghani Lone died during militancy days.

Ajtr nationalism from you sounds like rapist talking about dignity from the core of his heart . SET ASIDE YOUR BS AND PULL DOWN MY JANANI PATKA.

Thats coz most of the APHC leaders always remain under house arrests whenever protests starts.And most of the time its organised by the people on the streets. Mirwaiz Maulvi Farooq, Abdul Ghani Lone died during militancy days.

Maulvi Farooq and Lone were not killed by Indian security forces. :disagree:

Jammu: A heavy flow of money was behind the stone-pelting protests in Kashmir last summer, according to a top militant leader who was believed to be instigating the stir in the Valley.

Hardline Hurriyat leader Masarat Alam, who became an icon for protesters, has told interrogators that he spent Rs 40 lakh to organise the protests that left more than 110 people dead in clashes with security forces.

"He also revealed that he had received the money from separatist leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani," a senior police officer said.

"We are trying to find out the channels through which the money came to Geelani and was distributed among the protest instigators like Masarat Alam," Director General of Police Kuldeep Khoda has been quoted as saying in local newspaper Daily Excelsior.

Alam was arrested in October and curfew was imposed in Srinagar and other major towns of the Valley a day after the arrest to prevent any violence.

The protests gained in intensity following the death of 17-year-old Tufail Mattoo after hoe was hit by a teargas shell in Srinagar n June 11. The subsequent unrest in the Valley claimed 110 lives, of mostly youngsters.

So Indian claim is true :frown:

And truth come out .... Gilani is behind all these dead of 110 Indian not Kashmir police

Just waiting for comment from Gilani

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom