What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Is this person condemn Army Public School massacre..........please save this clan to armed forces. most to TTP dogs belongs to raiwindies khawarijis

Can someone tell me why the state gives official sanction to one sect over another? Are all PAF members tableeghis? Did the personnel who took part in this did so due to their own desires or was it official proceedings that you can't opt out of?

Don't want to start a fight..
I agree with you here. Infusing religion with military or politics is a major concern. How do we decide which sect to promote when there are dozens of people each believing in his or her own version of Islam, there are sects there is shia sunni and much more. The difficulty of imposing religion makes it clear that secularism is a much better concept where religion is a personal thing. I would also like to note that there are differences between scholars of one sect too on several subjects. For example the ruling on beards. Some hanafi scholars say it is necessary while others say it is sunna. So who should we believe and which law should we promote in our theological states, beards or beards voluntary...

As is obvious it shows that a country where religion is infused into our laws cannot function properly.

Zia Ul Haq, when faced with this problem in imposing his version of Islam gave sanction to Sunni view of things alienating the shia which resulted in the formation of groups like Tehreek e Jafaria and Sipah E Muhammed. Iran has also partly done this alienating sunnis in their country.

I think we need to look at the secular model much more positively. Ataturk was seen very positively by Iqbal and Jinnah too was a staunch supporter of secularism.

I used to respect him, but once I saw this.. I lost all respect.
Can't see anything ? What video says ?

I used to respect him, but once I saw this.. I lost all respect.
He is the one who talks about bringing people together rejecting sectarianism and promoting love and tolerance if you are even against him than you can't find better scholar than him. But what this video say ?

I agree with you here. Infusing religion with military or politics is a major concern. How do we decide which sect to promote when there are dozens of people each believing in his or her own version of Islam, there are sects there is shia sunni and much more. The difficulty of imposing religion makes it clear that secularism is a much better concept where religion is a personal thing. I would also like to note that there are differences between scholars of one sect too on several subjects. For example the ruling on beards. Some hanafi scholars say it is necessary while others say it is sunna. So who should we believe and which law should we promote in our theological states, beards or beards voluntary...

As is obvious it shows that a country where religion is infused into our laws cannot function properly.

Zia Ul Haq, when faced with this problem in imposing his version of Islam gave sanction to Sunni view of things alienating the shia which resulted in the formation of groups like Tehreek e Jafaria and Sipah E Muhammed. Iran has also partly done this alienating sunnis in their country.

I think we need to look at the secular model much more positively. Ataturk was seen very positively by Iqbal and Jinnah too was a staunch supporter of secularism.
Jinnah never supported secularism and Iqbal initially yes had positive thoughts about him but the things he started doing changed that.

Can't see anything ? What video says ?

He is the one who talks about bringing people together rejecting sectarianism and promoting love and tolerance if you are even against him than you can't find better scholar than him. But what this video say ?

Jinnah never supported secularism and Iqbal initially yes had positive thoughts about him but the things he started doing changed that.
This video exposes his drama and misinterpretation of Quran. Shows that him and all those who follow him are on the wrong path. He make false translation.. and his copy paste followers believe it to their graves.

This video exposes his drama and misinterpretation of Quran. Shows that him and all those who follow him are on the wrong path. He make false translation.. and his copy paste followers believe it to their graves.
He never does that Sir. I have seen these half cooked videos before if you read various tafseer you will find what he says in them. Yes some scholars may have different take on those ayats but he doesn't twist things in fact he avoids presenting Quranic translation in his speeches. The major issue with him and Tableeghis is they use lot of Zaeef Hadees which you can't find in most Hadees books. Also they focus less on teaching Quran with translation. Sir you need to read tafseers from Deoband schools of thought you would find most things he say in them and also in major old books of tafseer like Ibn Kaseer.

He never does that Sir. I have seen these half cooked videos before if you read various tafseer you will find what he says in them. Yes some scholars may have different take on those ayats but he doesn't twist things in fact he avoids presenting Quranic translation in his speeches. The major issue with him and Tableeghis is they use lot of Zaeef Hadees which you can't find in most Hadees books. Also they focus less on teaching Quran with translation. Sir you need to read tafseers from Deoband schools of thought you would find most things he say in them and also in major old books of tafseer like Ibn Kaseer.
No he doesnt. And Ive read whatever you say.. except that I dont copy paste.. I know what is right from Deoband and what is wrong.

We are already paying dearly for mixing Mullahs and army.

Will we ever learn?

Pakistan army should be kept free of Mullahism if we want to protect from yet another way of Mullah terror in future.
The Deobandis made a lot of inroads into the military.. a lot of the madness in there and even love for OBL has deobandi roots.

its an address to officers......wow
I can understand such religious boost to to the jawans and at max to ncos....Hmmm

Well probably thats how things work out for pak forces.

Oscar bhai

We can never define "pure Islam" no matter how hard we try.

So the best way to protect our finest institutions? Never to allow them to mix religion with their institution.

That's all.

Religion and religious discussions must remain confined to mad-house madrassahs and mosques.

Otherwise we'll be dealing and fighting with yet another Mullahtic fitna soon.

Or god forbid, be overwhelmed by religious zealots like what happened in iran or what may happen in KSA.

Peace

So he does mostly represent a single sect? Well there's my point..
No he doesn't that is why many deobandis label him Shia and many Wahabis label him Barelvi.

its an address to officers......wow
I can understand such religious boost to to the jawans and at max to ncos....Hmmm

Well probably thats how things work out for pak forces.
Yes our soldier roots and everything for them is Islam. They breathe sleep and dream Islam.

man just consider it calling a professional for a talk.... like journalist, economist, doctors etc... everyone has his own point of view (leftist, rightist, liberal, conservative). and unless if he ,speaker, is racist, extremist etc there is no harm listening him... just consider this incident listening a speaker with whom you can agree or disagree.... imagine no one would debate i someone call Atif aslam for singing... people in PAF may have different music choice like jass, classical, metal etc but no one wuld argue/debate.. so if PAF personal like, they wd listen if not, the wdn't attend that.... @Imran Khan
@Bratva @Pakistani Exile @Zarvan

Oscar bhai

We can never define "pure Islam" no matter how hard we try.

So the best way to protect our finest institutions? Never to allow them to mix religion with their institution.

That's all.

Religion and religious discussions must remain confined to mad-house madrassahs and mosques.

Otherwise we'll be dealing and fighting with yet another Mullahtic fitna soon.

Or god forbid, be overwhelmed by religious zealots like what happened in iran or what may happen in KSA.

Peace
I think we can debate evrything at every sensible forum... the point is just to respect DIFFERENCE of opinion... and that professionalism must be taught from schhol to madrassa from home to offices...
no harm in having different point of religion or all together difft religion...

Yes our soldier roots and everything for them is Islam. They breathe sleep and dream Islam.

Wrong!

if they were "breating" Islam, they would have become Talib-@stards or worse Iranian Baseej

Our soldiers only breathe love of our land thank goodness

At least majority of them.

This is why Shias, Sunnis, and Sikhs and Christians all prosper and progress in our army

and thank god it has come out of the beard-ism days of Zia

Please quit if you want to see Pakistan army to remain loyal to the land of Pakistan
(instead of becoming loyal to some Mullah Tullah Ayatullah)

Thank you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom