What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

11816900_1057091230992027_883109677790629981_n.jpg

can you summarize what he said?? i have a v.slow net..can't watch videos:(
This is just start of the talk he told a joke basically C-130 was sent their to bring him. So when he was told that he would be taken in C-130 he thought WOW Air Force Jet it would be great but the moment he entered the jet he realized it is worst than NLC truck. He was expecting a real comfortable thing and C-130 is not even close.

This is just start of the talk he told a joke basically C-130 was sent their to bring him. So when he was told that he would be taken in C-130 he thought WOW Air Force Jet it would be great but the moment he entered the jet he realized it is worst than NLC truck. He was expecting a real comfortable thing and C-130 is not even close.
Is it a regular thing to invite Ullema to address officers and personnel in PAF?

Is their any chances that in future PAF Personals are doing tableegh ??? Asking peoples to recite Kalma ??
Many many many are already doing it. In all armed forces their are thousands who on holidays go with Tableeghi Jamat for Tableegh. In fact one of the DG ISI Lt General Nasir was with Tableeghi Jamat in a mosque doing tableegh when he was called and told he is new DG ISI.

Can someone tell me why the state gives official sanction to one sect over another? Are all PAF members tableeghis? Did the personnel who took part in this did so due to their own desires or was it official proceedings that you can't opt out of?

Don't want to start a fight..

Can someone tell me why the state gives official sanction to one sect over another? Are all PAF members tableeghis? Did the personnel who took part in this did so due to their own desires or was it official proceedings that you can't opt out of?

Don't want to start a fight..

How did you reach that conclusion? Do you have list of all the attendees which says there were minority sects present in Moulana speech ? A sunni Movli speaking to Sunni audience. Any problem in that ?

Many many many are already doing it. In all armed forces their are thousands who on holidays go with Tableeghi Jamat for Tableegh. In fact one of the DG ISI Lt General Nasir was with Tableeghi Jamat in a mosque doing tableegh when he was called and told he is new DG ISI.

On a Personal level, What they do is not anyones problem including me.

But when you inviting a tableeghi as an institution it is going to hurt sentiments, these things need to consider.

Back
Top Bottom