What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

How did you reach that conclusion? Do you have list of all the attendees which says there were minority sects present in Moulana speech ? A sunni Movli speaking to Sunni audience. Any problem in that ?
He is no more sunni sir,he has been addressing Shias also.It is accepted fact now in Pakistani Religious circles that Moulana TJ has no sect,he is admired by all Pakistanis.

How did you reach that conclusion? Do you have list of all the attendees which says there were minority sects present in Moulana speech ? A sunni Movli speaking to Sunni audience. Any problem in that ?

The highlighted bit doesn't need proving, the rest was just a query that you did not answer.

11816900_1057091230992027_883109677790629981_n.jpg

I can't comment on what he was doing there and his intentions? Why did he do that? What was PAF's intentions? Lets generalise; Imam Abu Hanifa (rahim'Allah) said, if you find an alim at the gates of the ruler accuse him in his deen''!

Now, we have ''ulima on the gorment payroll''! We see ulima taking rides in gorment cars and now planes. They have sold their deen for money. No wonder people have a such a bad view of ''Ulima''; it's because of their hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why the state gives official sanction to one sect over another? Are all PAF members tableeghis? Did the personnel who took part in this did so due to their own desires or was it official proceedings that you can't opt out of?

Don't want to start a fight..
this is real serious, it could turn real bad real soon, atleast our serving Armed Forces personnel should be kept away from this

May Allah protect our armed forces from this.

Is it a regular thing to invite Ullema to address officers and personnel in PAF?

Not only Ulemma but all types of different intellectuals from different section of society including state ministers, Judges, poets etc. The most interesting part is the Question n Answer session in the end where questions are fired freely by the audience.

I personally think that PAF did not invite him with any intention to promote any one sect. It is not uncommon to call prominent personalities as guest speakers to bases or AHQ. At the end a memento is also given. But it in no way signifies promotion of any particular sect.

And just for info of the everyone complaining about a Tableeghi being invited etc etc. For of all its not that the people are invited for sermons but a topic of neutral nature like Tolerance, Good Behavior with others etc etc. I would even listen to a Priest on topic like these than to listen to a so called extremist Mullah . Secondly inside Base premises its only Khateeb of the Base who is allowed to deliver Religious Sermons/ Arrange Lectures. Also popular Ullema of other sects who have repo of non prejudice also come and deliver lectures. So plz...

@Zarvan
Thanks for sharing but,
I must say you should not share such things here these people just see all moulanas with same glass.
Before commenting has any of you ever listen to his bayan?
Very sad to read such comments !

Last edited:
By the way is it only me or someone else as well

I read it Malona instead of Molana :lol: and just go whack for a second I was thinking Oh man what happen to PDF mods :lol:

@Zarvan
Thanks for sharing but,
I must say you should not share such things here these people just see all moulanas with same glass.
Before commenting has any of you ever listen to his bayan?
Very sad to see such comments !

I have heard and seen a lot of things associated with him so please stop pretending and don't be an ignorant.
I am not going to debate over this issue it is not as per PDF policy "Religion, Religious Figure". Sorry a big no so kindly stop pretending like others are idiots and prove yourself to e one.

By the way is it only me or someone else as well

I read it Malona instead of Molana :lol: and just go whack for a second I was thinking Oh man what happen to PDF mods :lol:

I have heard and seen a lot of things associated with him so please stop pretending and don't be an ignorant.
I am not going to debate over this issue it is not as per PDF policy "Religion, Religious Figure". Sorry a big no so kindly stop pretending like others are idiots and prove yourself to e one.

Sorry if you dont like my post
Well I have no problem with your point of view
and I am also not interested in any debate or criticism over this topic

Back
Top Bottom