What's new

Molana Tariq Jameel Adress to PAF on C130.

Moulana Tariq Jameel (Allah protect him) has done a great deal of outreach to the majority Sufi Barelvis, the Shia branch and other minorities. He has actually been criticised for this by extreme Deobandis. He has openly called the terrorists zalims as well.
I'm from the Barelvi school of thought and have no issue with him.

This is just start of the talk he told a joke basically C-130 was sent their to bring him. So when he was told that he would be taken in C-130 he thought WOW Air Force Jet it would be great but the moment he entered the jet he realized it is worst than NLC truck. He was expecting a real comfortable thing and C-130 is not even close.
Yaar he is not a kind of guy which u are using words fof even it was a worst than nlc truck he never had any issue

Paf should avoid inviting him or any aalim whatsoever. Ulema already have done enuf damage and will create sectarian divisions and such ulema no matter who they are they may willingly or unwillingly send such message to the soldierswhich may harm unity of army and in the worst case non compliance of orders on a sensitive issue.

here goes PAF in drain like navy

What is wrong ? The Mullaji is giving a lecture on how tactics can be used for dog-fighting and important stuff like that. The PAF will not allow just any aira-gaira, nathu-khaira into their premises or close to their vital installations.

Paf should avoid inviting him or any aalim whatsoever. Ulema already have done enuf damage and will create sectarian divisions and such ulema no matter who they are they may willingly or unwillingly send such message to the soldierswhich may harm unity of army and in the worst case non compliance of orders on a sensitive issue.
Mullahs/ Political Mullahs are much different than ulema. Unfortunately some people have started following Mullahs and consider them Alim. An Alim won't preach you sect or spew venom against other sects or even religions. We need to listen to people who have balanced and moderate approach towards the differences. If you listen to people who don't spread hate irrespective of yours or his beliefs, one always draw good lessons. No religion in this world preaches hate, it's we who create and practice hate.

So even Mullas preach to your Military top brass too???

Brother do you know him. Just google and find his lectures on you tube, you ( non Muslims) must be having differences in belief but you won't find hate. So if military brass listen him doesn't mean they follow him, people listen to Ghamdi, dr Israr (late) and many others but this doesn't mean follow everyone. Secondly he may have come once in years there will be Many others will come and deliver lectures on many subjects.

Mullahs/ Political Mullahs are much different than ulema. Unfortunately some people have started following Mullahs and consider them Alim. An Alim won't preach you sect or spew venom against other sects or even religions. We need to listen to people who have balanced and moderate approach towards the differences. If you listen to people who don't spread hate irrespective of yours or his beliefs, one always draw good lessons. No religion in this world preaches hate, it's we who create and practice hate.

Brother do you know him. Just google and find his lectures on you tube, you ( non Muslims) must be having differences in belief but you won't find hate. So if military brass listen him doesn't mean they follow him, people listen to Ghamdi, dr Israr (late) and many others but this doesn't mean follow everyone. Secondly he may have come once in years there will be Many others will come and deliver lectures on many subjects.

Dear friend...I do not want to disrespect him...Rather, my impression is that that Military is always kept aside from the typical religion thing...I am just surprised at the event and the situation rather than questioning the credibility of the preacher or Mullah person..

Dear friend...I do not want to disrespect him...Rather, my impression is that that Military is always kept aside from the typical religion thing...I am just surprised at the event and the situation rather than questioning the credibility of the preacher or Mullah person..
Unfortunately who so ever has started this thread hasn't mentioned about the topic of his lecture instead just posted a talk on lighter note. One thing is sure if he was invited then it can't be a typical tableeghi visit, he must have to deliver a lecture on a given topic.

Hazrat imam abu hanifa rahim'Allah quote is for pple like Tahir Ashrafi ! I am sure u have not listen to any bayan of Molana Tariq Jameel

The quote of Imam Abu Hanifa (rahim'Allah) was referring to the Mufti of a nation; like Jamath Islamia, etc.

I have never heard his bayan and reading some comments I think he's deobandi. As Bravelis we don't take much interest in others.

I'm sure he's says good things, but there is conflict of interest when you're a scholar. You can't take favours, money, etc when you're a scholar. When the time comes, the scholar may not speak the truth or remain silent (just as bad). Then the statement of Imam Abu Hanifa (rahim'Allah) becomes relevant here.

I have no problem our Army becoming more Islamic; afterall it is a Muslim Army defending the land of the pure.

May Allah bring us closer to him and make our country strong. Amin

Hold your horses people no institution is going anywhere after a single lecture and going further on that such lectures in armed forces mosques and other religious events are quite common and a long standing practice.Just because you learned about it today doesn't mean that army or airforce is gonna turn into radicals because those who had the tendency have either already joined the other side or have been taken care of.A healthy quantity of personnels are involved in tableeg although I personally don't support this but i can assure you that they are as much anti terrorist or taliban as a normal soilder and it doesn't effect there fighting resolve least bit.
No one is forced to take these lectures and it depends upon the discretion of the person if he wants to attend or not.Neither are they held during office timing so absolutely no compulsion on listening to it.And about the members suggesting that any sect takes preference over the other,from what i have seen there couldn't be any better example of intersectorial harmony then Pakistan Army.All sect pray behind the same prayer leader.Each sect is allowed to carry out it practices as long as they dont hinder the normal functioning of the unit.Never have i seen a person being forced to do what we doesn't want or is against his religious beliefs.This is the reason minorities prefer armed forces as profession.
About the c-130 being sent to pick up moulana sahib I believe this should have been avoided.He has ample transport and should have used that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom