What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

Of course you give a damn. you are the only one that gives a damn.

You guys are shouting while he is ignoring you and getting on with his life. He does not give a damn.

Mr. Muhammed SHami will continue to do 'Haram' and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it.

So that basically means, muslims will not be doing their duty.

You most certainly cannot 'bash' him, you probaly cannot even get within 10 feet of him before security catches you and throws you out.

In all probability his family members will be standing by him and encouraging him to do what he wants and enjoy his freedom.

I seriously doubt anyone would dare to challenge him in public. Most would just suck up to him and ask for his autograph. and bash up anyone who questions him.
If he would continue to do Haram than Muslims would continue to stop it in any way possible and you can do nothing to stop Muslims from stopping him. Many who truly follow Islam in his family would stop him many in his friends circle who follow would stop him also family of his wife and friends would stop him and general Muslims in India majority of whom proudly follow Islam would keep telling him he is doing wrong and he needs to stop where ever they would get the chance. Social Media is only one platform Mr there are thousands of others and more would keep coming up.

If he would continue to do Haram than Muslims would continue to stop it in any way possible and you can do nothing to stop Muslims from stopping him. Many who truly follow Islam in his family would stop him many in his friends circle who follow would stop him also family of his wife and friends would stop him and general Muslims in India majority of whom proudly follow Islam would keep telling him he is doing wrong and he needs to stop where ever they would get the chance. Social Media is only one platform Mr there are thousands of others and more would keep coming up.

Its clear that he will continue to do 'Haram' and there is nothing the muslims can do to stop him.

Most would envy him and would want to imitate him. Making 'Haram' widespread in India. :P

Here is Yusuf Pathan and his wife doing 'Haram', and they are doing it boldly and in the open.

Yusuf-Pathan-with-his-wife.jpg

Here is Muhammed Kaif and his wife

kaif_with_wife_pooja_1_14.jpg

Looks like the 'Haram' is spreading ..... and there is nothing you or anybody like you can do about it. :D

Its clear that he will continue to do 'Haram' and there is nothing the muslims can do to stop him.

Most would envy him and would want to imitate him. Making 'Haram' widespread in India. :P

Here is Yusuf Pathan and his wife doing 'Haram', and they are doing it boldly and in the open.

Yusuf-Pathan-with-his-wife.jpg

Here is Muhammed Kaif and his wife

kaif_with_wife_pooja_1_14.jpg

Looks like the 'Haram' is spreading ..... and there is nothing you or anybody like you can do about it. :D
Muslims would also keep doing there working of stopping Haram and by the way both Yusuf Pathan wife and his brother wife wear Niqab so at least check your facts. If Shami and others like would keep doing Haram Muslims would keep telling them to stop doing Haram on which ever forum they would find the space and we have many ways of stopping Haram. Don't you worry. We would continue our efforts of stopping Haram. So you can cry as much as you want but Muslims would keep working to spread Halal and stop Haram.

Muslims would also keep doing there working of stopping Haram and by the way both Yusuf Pathan wife and his brother wife wear Niqab so at least check your facts. If Shami and others like would keep doing Haram Muslims would keep telling them to stop doing Haram on which ever forum they would find the space and we have many ways of stopping Haram. Don't you worry. We would continue our efforts of stopping Haram. So you can cry as much as you want but Muslims would keep working to spread Halal and stop Haram.

lol... why should I cry ? I rather enjoy your butt hurt.

I also enjoy the fact that you are powerless in India to do anything about it.

Here is Yusuf pathan and his wife in the airport. Do you see a niqab ?

images

All you can do is protest, anything more will land you in Jail. At least in India it will.

lol... why should I cry ? I rather enjoy your butt hurt.

I also enjoy the fact that you are powerless in India to do anything about it.

Here is Yusuf pathan and his wife in the airport. Do you see a niqab ?

images

All you can do is protest, anything more will land you in Jail. At least in India it will.
Yusuf-Pathan-with-his-wife-and-son.jpg

This is his wife any women sitting with a cricketer in stands doesn't make her his wife.

not to offend anybody , but just like to know from the above videos , ...was its the girls fault ....or the men are wrong ??.....and what action has the authorites taken against them...

Yusuf-Pathan-with-his-wife-and-son.jpg

This is his wife any women sitting with a cricketer in stands doesn't make her his wife.

Sure, this too. But the older pictures are true too.

Its called dressing for the occasion. Another freedom they experience.

Sure, this too. But the older pictures are true too.

Its called dressing for the occasion. Another freedom they experience.
Those are not pictures of his wife since marriage Yusuf Pathan wife have worn Niqab. He chose the girl who wore Niqab. Those girls are not of Niqab. Irfan on the other hand dated several women but in the end he also chose a Muslim women who also wears Niqab.

Those are not pictures of his wife since marriage Yusuf Pathan wife have worn Niqab. He chose the girl who wore Niqab. Those girls are not of Niqab. Irfan on the other hand dated several women but in the end he also chose a Muslim women who also wears Niqab.

Irfan's wife is from Saudi arabia, so one expects her to wear a burqa.

What about Muhammed Kaif ? What about Sania Mirza ?

hot_-ania-mirza.JPG

What's even more shocking is the comments blame him for "allowing" his wife to dress like that. In there mind she is some property of his.

What's even more shocking is the comments blame him for "allowing" his wife to dress like that. In there mind she is some property of his.

Hardly shocking since men who are not even her husband wants to decide her dress code :P

Irfan's wife is from Saudi arabia, so one expects her to wear a burqa.

What about Muhammed Kaif ? What about Sania Mirza ?

hot_-ania-mirza.JPG

Sania Mirza never said her dress was Islamic or wearing that dress was right thing and she gets bashed on daily bases for her dress and yes she is doing haram but at least she doesn't try to justify it.

Sania Mirza never said her dress was Islamic or wearing that dress was right thing and she gets bashed on daily bases for her dress and yes she is doing haram but at least she doesn't try to justify it.

Like Mohammed shami, she too doesn't give a damn about what you think. She does not justify it because she does not feel the need to justify it.

But its good to see you back down when confronted by strong women. :lol:

That is the moral of the story. Bully's back down when challenged.

These backward so called maulvi will never change, but we as a Muslim community must and will, women are not our property they have the right to live their lives.

In my Jatt Clan they are doctors, soldiers, teachers, engineers, and yes some of them are housewives.

The reason why our Clan is successful, is because our women are strong and independent and educated. This is the only way, those that don't will be left behind.

Like Mohammed shami, she too doesn't give a damn about what you think. She does not justify it because she does not feel the need to justify it.

But its good to see you back down when confronted by strong women. :lol:

That is the moral of the story. Bully's back down when challenged.
She gives a dam and as Muslim we would also keep telling her she is doing Haram. I have never have backed off. I have seen her interview once and she didn't defended her clothing and admitted what he is doing is wrong. Her dress is Haram and where ever Muslims would meet her would tell her she is doing Haram.

These backward so called maulvi will never change, but we as a Muslim community must and will, women are not our property they have the right to live their lives.

In my Jatt Clan they are doctors, soldiers, teachers, engineers, and yes some of them are housewives.

The reason why our Clan is successful, is because our women are strong and independent and educated. This is the only way, those that don't will be left behind.
Sorry Islam won't change and those who claim to be Muslim either need to follow orders of Islam or stop expecting respect from society. They are not going to get it. You can get education by wearing Hijab and Niqab. I work in Physics department and there are several women wear Niqab and Hijab and are also getting education getting naked and drunk won't make you educated. Those women who claim to be Muslim either need follow orders of Islam including about dressing or loose respect.

Back
Top Bottom