What's new

Mohammed Shami swings back at haters, says wife’s dress not ‘un-Islamic’

It is none of your business of what she does. Just mind your own business.

Dress is not the way to judge the character of Muslims. It is intention that counts. Unfortunately, those who are stuck into the dress code will not be able to understand deep understanding of Islam.

The first generation of Islam was liberal, Father of Pakistan was liberal, and those who played the role of golden age of Islam were liberal. Those who are promoting darkness and terrorism are conservative with extremists mindset.

In today's world liberal substitutes for the term munafiq. First go find out about your father father of Pakistan is farther away, he definitely appreciate your family member doing namaz in bikini.

A country where hindu terrorists who lynch ppl for eating beef or gangrape in free time is talking about individual rights first needs a reality check.

In today's world liberal substitutes for the term munafiq. First go find out about your father father of Pakistan is farther away, he definitely appreciate your family member doing namaz in bikini.

A country where hindu terrorists who lynch ppl for eating beef or gangrape in free time is talking about individual rights first needs a reality check.

Just because people assume liberal as munafiq doesn't make them munafiq. Islam is universal that applies to all kinds although conservative aka backward that locks information within four walls appear to road-block to the progress of the nation.

Keep your opinion to yourself. No one is taking dig at your family. It is other way around shamelessly taking dig at other families. They have every rights to implement the way of life that doesn't threaten the backward people of culture.

Hindu terrorists that lynch people for eating beef is no different from the people oppress Ahmedhiya community under the name of blasphemy law. Basically, you guys are behaving like communal Indians who lynch people for eating beef.

Most importantly, it is Pakistan that Jinnah implemented upon the vision of Allama Iqbal where everyone are equal, free to celebrate as they deem fit, and entitled to the ways of life that suits them. Anyone who is not happy in Pakistan feels free to leave to go backward nation like Afghanistan or backward Middle East.

Just because people assume liberal as munafiq doesn't make them munafiq. Islam is universal that applies to all kinds although conservative aka backward that locks information within four walls appear to road-block to the progress of the nation.

Keep your opinion to yourself. No one is taking dig at your family. It is other way around shamelessly taking dig at other families. They have every rights to implement the way of life that doesn't threaten the backward people of culture.

Hindu terrorists that lynch people for eating beef is no different from the people oppress Ahmedhiya community under the name of blasphemy law. Basically, you guys are behaving like communal Indians who lynch people for eating beef.

Most importantly, it is Pakistan that Jinnah implemented upon the vision of Allama Iqbal where everyone are equal, free to celebrate as they deem fit, and entitled to the ways of life that suits them. Anyone who is not happy in Pakistan feels free to leave to go backward nation like Afghanistan or backward Middle East.

Thanx for making me and others laugh, what a Mentally ill person loooks like u've been trapped in a four-walled place for along itme, keep your crap to your self and don't impose your BS, go see a doctor. You deserve to be in the 21st century gutter heheheh

Thanx for making me and others laugh, what a Mentally ill person loooks like u've been trapped in a four-walled place for along itme, keep your crap to your self and don't impose your BS, go see a doctor. You deserve to be in the 21st century gutter heheheh

At least i am living in the 21st century. You belong in the 4th century in the backward nation like Afghanistan. :D

re-posting this awesome funny pic in case some missed it:

UlcE0Kj.gif

lel

Umm no.

1. First generation of Muslims were the Rightly Guided. The biggest massacres happened then and are mentioned in the Ghazwas.

First generation of Muslims were more than just rightly guided. They are the one who ended slavery, inequality, burying female [today's version of female infanticide], honor killing and darkness [ignorance]. To the extent, they established the platform of democracy that took place with the oral votes of the community which put Abu Bakr (R.A) in the lines of first leadership to Ummah.

What happened later was unfortunate civil wars doesn't undermine the achievements of the first generation that took the Ummah to the new height of success. Despite of unfortunate civil war, that didn't stop the Ummah from progressing and expanded all the way to Iran.

2. Father of Pakistan was a lawyer and a politician - he was neither a liberal, nor a conservative. He was both - depending on his audience.

He was liberal because he wanted Pakistan to be modern, the platform to live with honor and dignity, the vision upon Alama Iqbal where the spirit of equality is respected, and their right to exercise their ways of life.

There is the reason why Ahmedhiya community aligned with Jinnah while mass conservative Mullahs opposed Jinnah and his ideology [Pakistan]. To the extent, they didn't spare Jinnah's sister who was part of politics where Jinnah defended for his sister to be part of politics and even gave example of the first generations where women were part of politics and played vital role for the development of the earlier Muslim worlds.

There had always been clashes between Jinnah ideology and Mullah ideology. Despite of that, Pakistan started off with the flying colors since Pakistan was within the lines of democracy that puts Pakistan on the map hence Asian Tiger in the economy of Asian world.

Liberal ideology had resisted the conservative ideology for too long, but eventually, conservative ideology succeeded in 80's, and that was the end of Liberal Pakistan. 25 years later, Liberal is emerging with the strong support against the face of conservative that once opposed the creation of Pakistan - yet didn't have problem living in Pakistan.

3. Golden age of Islam - Full of Islamic civil wars and turmoil - Muslims then considered times to be extremely difficult. It was called the Golden age long after the era was over. Even then, many of the contributors(scientists and philosophers) were skeptics and can certainly no longer be called 'Muslims' in the true sense. Some were even sent to the gallows for that.

EDIT: No denying it was a Golden age for the ME.

No empire had bloodless history in the history of mankind. Take example of your Asoka.

That being said, Ottoman Empire during the Golden age of Islam ruled Muslim worlds more than 600 years - 624 years to be precise. It was their contribution in science, Algebra, medicals that made Western world what it is now. It was their contribution that spread to end the darkness during the depression age of Western world before certain portion of Golden age was met with the sudden death in form of Genghis Khan who slaughtered the fountain knowledge of Iraq+Iran and British empire that enslaved the African kingdom where it had the highest education institutions in the whole world - to the extent they were intellectually advanced.

The fact that you are using internet is due to the courtesy of people that contributed during the golden age of Islam which passed down to the darkest period of Western world which they built from that platform to what it is now.

Last edited:
Islam has this concept of Guardian when it comes to females, father is the guardian of her unmarried daughters or if father is deceased brother or uncle etc etc and once they get married its their respective husbands. No one else has any authority to interfere in their lives, sorry Islam doesn't afford that authority to anyone ................ or to say it bluntly the underlying principle is mind your own business and look after your own women ............ Shami's wife is none of my business.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings. There is a reason why I said it. Liberals are often criticized for being biased and in some cases rightly so. True progressives should speak out against ills of all religions. That is the point I was making. Also please don't equate sanghis with Hindus. FYI sanghis are not representatives of Hinduism. I did not say anything about Hindus in general. I am proud to be a Hindu. Hindus are quite tolerant and progressive by nature unlike chaddi brigade.

How is this any different from the chinese and pakistani's bringing in rape, caste, toilet etc. to show their concern for Indians ?

Sanghi's are hindus too fighting for Hindu rights and values. You cannot divest them of hinduism, nor do they claim to represent hinduism.

Good post. You write everything down lucidly without any ambiguity. I can rebut them one by one without sentimentality.

Despite of unfortunate civil war, that didn't stop the Ummah from progressing and expanded all the way to Iran.
It expanded by military might, before and after the civil wars. Military might alone. No un Islamic country voluntarily chose Islam without giving a fight (and losing) based on 'preachers' teachings' alone. There were no 'takers' of Islam. They were top down in approach, not bottom up. Similar to the spread of Christianity. Political power reinforced the spread of religion. And vice versa. Very effective.

He was liberal because he wanted Pakistan to be modern, the platform to live with honor and dignity, the vision upon Alama Iqbal where the spirit of equality is respected, and their right to exercise their ways of life.
He was no liberal. He was no conservative either. He was a lawyer. A damn good one. He defended a man in 1929 for killing another man for publishing a book on the Prophet. All lawyers condemned him for defending the cold blooded killer (Ilmuddin), but both he and Iqbal glorified him. He was considered a martyr then and considered one now. By Muslims, of course. Sorry, but lets not get on the horse of equality. He was not a practicing Muslim for most of his life - that I will agree. But he definitely was a political Islamist. He furthered the Do Qaumi Nazreeyat. There can be no equality, by definition - both qaums being equal and different but separate (whatever that means) :D
From an Islamic PoV - it totally makes sense, trust me.

There is the reason why Ahmedhiya community aligned with Jinnah while mass conservative Mullahs opposed Jinnah and his ideology [Pakistan]. To the extent, they didn't spare Jinnah's sister who was part of politics where Jinnah defended for his sister to be part of politics and even gave example of the first generations where women were part of politics and played vital role for the development of the earlier Muslim worlds.
There is a simple reason. Hindus considered Ahmedis as Muslim. They do so even today. Even officially. Their illusions were cleared soon after independence of the Dominion of Pakistan.

Read what Jinnah's attitude was to her daughter. The father did not even see her face till his death - even though he himself married a Parsi. Perhaps her daughter was not imbibed sufficiently in Islamic values.

There had always been clashes between Jinnah ideology and Mullah ideology.
Mullahs supported Jinnah. Only the JI and the Deobandis opposed Pakistan. They opposed Pakistan to protect Islam. Their logic was simple - to unite Muslims and convert India to Islam - COMPLETELY. Had Pakistan not been carved out, it is likely that they would have succeeded - at best we would be engaged in civil wars. At best, Hindus and Sikhs would have been wiped off much greater regions of Bharat. Jinnah saved US Hindus and Sikhs and Buddhists from extinction.

Liberal is emerging with the strong support against the face of conservative that once opposed the creation of Pakistan
:D

Take example of your Asoka.
Again wrong. We don't celebrate Chadashok. We celebrate Dharmashok. See the emblem of Pakistan Army, or the flag of Saudi Arabia. Remember the hadith that says that Paradise lies under the shadow of swords. Our culture is different. We celebrate the Ahimsa of Ashoka, not his massacre of people. Hence the Dharmachakra in our flag(the wheel), or the Ashok Stambha as our emblem. Not his sword. Not even the sword of Shivaji.

Like I said - it is different in our two cultures.

It was their contribution in science, Algebra, medicals that made Western world what it is now.
No. The Western world as we know was built from the Renaissance. Little link to the ME or even India. Except for some Mathematics from Bharat via Arabia. The ME scholars were actually called and denounced as heretics, like in Europe. The Islamic Golden age came about because it was the un Islamic Golden age when dogma was questioned and answers were sought - when critical thinking was briefly encouraged. Raezis, Rumi, Ibn Sina, Al Maari, Omar Khayyam, Ibn Rashid, al Kharizmi, al Biruni, al Kindi, etc were all freethinkers and far far more being Muslim. So sorry, you can call it the ME Golden age - which it truly was. But that was what it was. It was no religious Golden age of any kind.

The fact that you are using internet is due to the courtesy of people that contributed during the golden age of Islam which passed down to the darkest period of Western world
LOL. Forget the Internet. Everything that we use today is a direct invention of the West. There have been very few inventions from the East for centuries. Accept that and move ahead to build a better future. The Japs and the Chinese have done great. Even Indians are doing good in some sectors. Inventions are beginning to take shape again.

Back
Top Bottom