What's new

Indian bowler Mohammed Shami & India Muslims 'horribly abused' by Hindutva after Pakistan humiliation

Most are genetically inclined to be servile. Kashmiris are the only ones resisting. It'll take something like a Yogi term to finally wake up Indian Muslims, much like the Congress term in the 1930s did.

I hope then they actually do wake up. Perhaps they'd prefer to enjoy their predicament under Yogi as well. There is enough barbarism already.

Not surprising at all...and what about kneeling to show solidarity with your own Country's Farmers and MLM (minority lives matters)....???

Last edited:
I don't watch this sport, so I don't know when the Indian players started to emulate Colin Kaepernick (former NFL player) or [Sir] Lewis Hamilton (F1 Driver).

Did they all of a sudden start this tradition that day they were facing Pakistan?

...and will they do the same if & when they face South Africa?

IndianCricketTeam_Knee_251021_1200x800_Screengrab.jpg

Pakistan team also did the same. This was a request made by South African team to all teams and Pakistan and India agreed.

Pakistan team also did the same. This was a request made by South African team to all teams and Pakistan and India agreed.
Well Pakistan didn't take a knee. They did something else. Not that it matters.

But to stay on the point, its rather surprising to hear that South Africa being the ones for: Black Lives Matter

Well Pakistan didn't take a knee. They did something else. Not that it matters.

But to stay on the point, its rather surprising to hear that South Africa being the ones for: Black Lives Matter

You're right Pakistan didn't kneel. But South Africa are taking it very seriously they kicked out one of their players in today's game for not kneeling.

What about Kashmiri Lives Matter?

That also comes under MLM.... muslims are in minority in India... but still I would be more than happy to update my previous post as follows:

Not surprising at all...and what about kneeling to show solidarity with your own Country's Farmers, MLM (minority lives matters) and KLM (kashmiri lives matters) ....???

Back
Top Bottom