What's new

Modi's Message to Pakistan at SAARC

I dont think US is the only popular US member

What does that mean?
PLUS He lost be it narrow or not it is a loss...making him equal to 50 or more others....

But not all 50 of them came inches closer to becoming the Sec General. He was second in the race, lost by a narrow margin. Yes it was a loss, we all see that. But my point was he was not an "ordinary" Indian, which still stands despite all that.

Side note, good to know but nothing worth highlighting coz we all know how "unsuccessful" UN is when it comes to USA ...it cant be controlled even by the MIGHT UN!
Irrelevant. The veto power is unfair by design and there are 4 other countries who have that power.

Ha ha I don't think the teleprompter was there in India those days. I don't know any Indian politician other than Modi using it. To be fair to Modi, most, if not all of his Hindi speeches are extempore, which is mighty impressive.

Yup His speeches and his control over Hindi is one of the reason for what he is now............ There are several world leaders who speak in their language in different platforms, and Modi also should talk in Hindi since he is more comfortable in it......

Remember the Modi - Obama joint statement???? He would have been at his best if it was done on Hindi......

Remember the Modi - Obama joint statement???? He would have been at his best if it was done on Hindi......

I thought he spoke in Hindi there but Modi chose to read it from a paper which was the right thing to do IMO. Hindi is absolutely fine. You won't see the Chinese president speaking English. But Modi wants to connect with people outside India, for that sometimes English becomes necessary. For example his speech at the central park wouldn't have been the same if it was in Hindi. For official speeches and dialogues Hindi is absolutely fine. However, Modi should get a few good interpreters. The ones he has now are horrible and they ruin his speeches while translating them to English.

Nothing new. An ordinary Indian ranting endlessly about Pakistan while presenting Indians as the innocent victims.

if that is taken as an parameter 60% of the contents of this forum can be classified as falling in the other half

What does that mean?
you said popular and added US as though it carries weight!

But not all 50 of them came inches closer to becoming the Sec General. He was second in the race, lost by a narrow margin. Yes it was a loss, we all see that. But my point was he was not an "ordinary" Indian, which still stands despite all that.
Good to know!

Irrelevant. The veto power is unfair by design and there are 4 other countries who have that power.
Yes but by far only 1 has been illegally exercising it by giving the threat my army in UN peacekeeping will be taken out if you dont allow me this and that!

And only god knows how much info is siphoned from these peacekeeping jackasses coz everytime they go for peacekeeping some bombs or another blows in those countries if not America goes and "investigates and then makes a permanent camp there"

Long story short UN is not worth the publicity it gets (only when it comes to USA elsewise it is alright)...I thought UN was built to prevent wars soo far US has already made minor wars left and right and poof we see a distressed ME!

very thoughtful.
your under estimation of your enemy have cost you defeat in 1948, 65,71 and kargil..

48 and 65 if you consider that defeats that may ram give you more wins like that
dont take 71 away from Bangalis, no point gloating on other's win

Just relax Indians their countries imploding and economic.ally on it'd knees.

For gods sake they are borrowing off Russians one measly billion dollars

15299170233_4634dc3198_b[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom