What's new

Modi's Message to Pakistan at SAARC

Message to Pakistan? I thought Midi's strategy in SAARC was to ignore Pakistan and counter China .... no???

Considering India is a failed country, lost diplomatically, and a coward country to Pakistan, which country India's current mind status should be compared too, the 1000 years Muslim rule, is a good reminder.

Indian Diplomacy and Indian wet dreams to become an Asian tiger has completely FAILED. Indian Diplomacy with the begging from West and USA has failed. China and Pakistan rule over You.

India is a joke infront of Pakistan, a defeated Modi is trying its best, to get some importance, unable to be given.

Pakistan should kick Indians as much as possible, no need to even stand by them, let alone invite a convicted terrorist to Pakistan.

India's a slave of a small country Israel and the largest country America...everyone knows, it including 1.2 Indians. !!!
Muslims may have ruled India but that has got nothing to do with India and Pakistan.....
Do I need to remind u India has got more Muslims than Pakistan???

India is already an Asian tiger......it's aiming for something bigger which will take it's own course of time
If west is doing something for you without you having to give up to their condition is called diplomacy.....
Taking aid at the cost of civilian lifes lost by drones is what describes begging and cowardice.....
whether India is scared of Pakistan or not is well proved in the last 4 wars we fought

Funny u said the slave part....you may type anything using your keyboard but that is not going to change the fact......even you know what the truth is.......

If it's about rants.....then don't further requote my comment
If u want an honest discussion......then please tell me how Modis diplomacy failed
Pakistan exercised its right to stop certain agreements which is perfectly legal.....I don't understand where is the Pakistani diplomacy here ????

What bullshyt. India wants peace, but resorts to firing. When it gets same in return, guns fall silent. Pakistan extends hand for friendship and India makes up random excuses.

Who gives a shyt?

What bullshyt. India wants peace, but resorts to firing. When it gets same in return, guns fall silent. Pakistan extends hand for friendship and India makes up random excuses.

Who gives a shyt?
The first casualty was reported on Indian side which started the violations....

Pakistan never extends hand of friendship......it says it wants to solve certain problems with India if India agrees to Pakistan's version of solution which is India giving Kashmir
Not possible

I agree with the last part
Who gives a shyt

Who gives a shyt?

U certainly don't sitting far away from border:lol:

Message to Pakistan? I thought Midi's strategy in SAARC was to ignore Pakistan and counter China .... no???

Who can ignore ur pm ,,maybe sharif asked modi to give him some dry fruits on the summit:lol:

To Dontello in reply to
Who gives a shyt?

Let me remind you.

Who is running around United NATIONS and the USA and Europe begging to ask for diplomatic help in persuading india to talk. Yes you got it your Pakistani leaders .

WHY ARE YOU WHINGING & WHINNING to anybody who will listen.

Because india cancelled all talks
Because india holds Kashmir & the water supply from the Himlayers
Beacause india holds Saichen by military power

You have no military capability to change any current status quo.

Your left with dirty little proxy wars. Unforunately these proxy fighters are now blowing up your awacs planes and bleeding your country dry of $100 billion in lost revenue.

These proxy fighters have also closed any real overseas investment opporunity from the WEST.

The best part is all that instability in Pakistan means most countries come to india instead

india can just sit back and enjoy the drama unfold on your borders with Afghanistan iran and balouchastan

India a Asian Tiger, LoL, this is the biggest joke of the century.

Truly the Asian Tiger is Chinese. Japanese are the second, in terms of economy followed by South Korea.

Militarily and Successes in Wars, China, Russia and Pakistan comes to the leading table.

Oil and Gas wise, Saudia Arabia & Russia leads the world, while Iran comes third.

India is an Asian tiger in an slavery, begging foreign technology from Western nations, IT call centre services and that is it.

What has India done special to become an Asian Tiger ? it is infact the biggest burden on the Asia,

Lets be honest even in SAARC countries, Who will vote for India to be ASIAN TIGER, the ASIAN BOSS?

HeeHee, India cancels secretary level talks, and then hints for peace, why sabotage the peace process in the first place, and then India says Pakistan is not sincere, hate mongering to innocent collegians, playing Pakistan card for political gain.....this awesome writeup, from an extraordinary man, has so many contradictions in itself!!! Utterly impressive!!

Back
Top Bottom