What's new

Modi: World's Most Stupid prime minister

tell me what would have any TT or MODS on PDF have reacted had an indian MODS or TT or a member like me had made a simmilar thread about a pakistani leader like nawaz sharief or your current army chief ?

would you still have reacted in this thread in the same sporty way ... why these double standards and hypocracy admit it that even MODS are baised

Go and tell to your own defense forum India where MODS and ADMINS including your troll users abuse us, don't cry here you double face liar

Don't dare you post or talk about anything, it's our Pakistan defense forum go and troll or cry on yours.

Modi is a terrroist and a butcher of Gujarat, sometimes i think Indian Muslims would soon stone to death this terrorist and Gujarat massacre would be solved lol :lol:

East Punjab of India into Khalistan Jay Khalsa Jay Khalistani brothers

CS2pkwYWUAEYJVD.jpg

:lol:

I think it has something to do with how China trolled Modi recently
it gave Modi an indication that it was willing to talk about Indian bid for Nuclear suppliers group and was being sympathetic to its bitching over Uri attack

Modi started jumping during BRIC summit and after eating a lot of Daal he started ranting against Pakistan.
China not only defended Pakistan but also didnt say much about Nuclear suppliers issue
leaving Modi pink, pale and saffron at the same time.
Why does it make Modi stupid ?

@waz @WebMaster @Emmie @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Aether why is this kind of thread left and whould you guys have not given me a infraction had i started simmilar thread about pakistani PM or COAS ?

why these double standards and hypocracy why ?

Go and tell to your own defense forum India where MODS and ADMINS including your troll users abuse us, don't cry here you double face liar

Don't dare you post or talk about anything, it's our Pakistan defense forum go and troll or cry on yours.

Pakistanis, stop obsessing over our PM. You guy so wish you had your own Modi, but all you have is a corrupt fat *** who is sucking your country dry.
The last thing we need in this country is a guy like him in power, The taliban could run Afghanistan better then this dude with India

stupid_pm.png

I use 'Bing' because of the rewards. And I believe Bing is almost as good as Google! Anyway, just took this screen cap. It's just for the fun :)

Believe me I could read some Hindi! Many years ago I was able to even read simple Hindi novels--now don't call me an Indian spy :)
Captions in above photo:
BEFORE: Chai Pilana [Modi used to serve tea]
AFTER: Choona Lagana [Modi now pastes Choona on Paan]

Oh you people!

Thank you Pakistani members , if this is what majority of Pakistan thinks this will be a big favor for Modi , more you hate him more votes he will get in India .

Your love for Kejriwal has almost ruined his political dreams
I can predict that your hate towards Modi will play an important part in next Indian elections ..... I still remember the slogon of Miya Musharraf :D :D
Really appreciate such threads

Too bad .
Any way his acceptance in India is increasing each and every day.

Thank you Pakistani members , if this is what majority of Pakistan thinks this will be a big favor for Modi , more you hate him more votes he will get in India .

Your love for Kejriwal has almost ruined his political dreams
I can predict that your hate towards Modi will play an important part in next Indian elections ..... I still remember the slogon of Miya Musharraf :D :D
Really appreciate such threads

How does that possible ?
Indians like me dont care whether Pakistanis or any other foreigners hates him or not .
We need good governance in our centre ,especially in development and also in all other fields.

Back
Top Bottom