What's new

Modi: World's Most Stupid prime minister

Just study a little more before posting something stupid..
Google said: “These results trouble us and are not reflective of the opinions of Google. Sometimes, the way images are described on the internet can yield surprising results to specific queries. We apologise for any confusion or misunderstanding this has caused. We’re continually working to improve our algorithms to prevent unexpected results like this.”
the words 'Prime Minister' and 'stupid' led to an article on Reuters titled Why work with India’s new leader? It’s the economy, stupid. The presence of the word 'stupid' in the headline along with an article on why the US should care more about India is the reason we see PM Modi's picture in the search results.

And is true, I checked it myself (here's a screenshot from my phone taken just two minutes before posting this)
View attachment 344925 View attachment 344925
Study about " information retrieval " before posting stupid things..

The quality and level of discussion are very low , these days

This could be a function of deteriorating Indo-Pakistan relations. And since PDF is a Pakistani forum, expect Indian members to be trolled with nonsense threads such as this one.

Alot of Indians are butt-hurt while we're having a big laugh watching them scramble and defend their dear PM.. You small hearted people, Learn to criticize yourself before going off and criticizing others

The place has gone to gutters.

No moderation .. trolls and bad mouths have a field day...

Man get off "Pakistan Defence Forums" then you obsessed people! Leave us alone :) You guys keep prodding your legs in where ever we go.

The things which make us feel so good about her

She is from a lower middle class family

Has built her career from a scratch

Worked as a sweeper in Dominos

Became a TV celebrity and later a Politician and a cabinet minister due to her hard work.

Moreover nobody in her family is in Politics

Next time she is most likely to defeat Rahul Gandhi in General elections

She Would be one of the possible candidate for Prime Minister of India.

In pakistan if you aren't a zamidaar you can't rise in the government. In India, chaiwallahs and sweepers rise from their humble beginnings through hard work to become something in life.

I have no problem with trolling but the class of forum is going down.

This could be a function of deteriorating Indo-Pakistan relations. And since PDF is a Pakistani forum, expect Indian members to be trolled with nonsense threads such as this one.

Pakistanis, stop obsessing over our PM. You guy so wish you had your own Modi, but all you have is a corrupt fat *** who is sucking your country dry.

I don't think so! Why would we want a hindu supremacist as our PM who has the blood of innocent people on his hands?
And the worse part is he doesn't even feel guilty about it.

In pakistan if you aren't a zamidaar you can't rise in the government. In India, chaiwallahs and sweepers rise from their humble beginnings through hard work to become something in life.
A chai walla became a model recently in Pakistan,And if you haven't been in Pakistan don't make such claims.

It's google who give him this Rank and Pakistan has nothing to do with it but the world's most racist sadistic humans aka indians will try to take their frustration out on Pakistani websites and forums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom