What's new

Modi tells Pakistan to 'walk away from terror' if it wants dialogue with India

we feel same only difference in location of region
you feel same because of Indians showing pictures of yemen as Pakistan atrocities. we feel same because of real videos from IOK made public by Kashmiri media. And not to forget mass graves of kashmiris.

I think they are the most entertaining movies. More better fiction stories than any piece of literature in the world.

Never knew Pakistan Entertainment Industry at such stage, People started enjoying our news as source of entertainment, may be due to ban on Indian Film and shows in Pakistan recently...:yahoo:

Never knew Pakistan Entertainment Industry at such stage, People started enjoying our news as source of entertainment, may be due to ban on Indian Film and shows in Pakistan recently...:yahoo:
specially the NAPAK IRADEY series is my favourite followed by a slope SURGICAL STRIKE.

Chechen terrorists too attack Russia's military personnels. Isn't that terrorism?

No, because soldiers are not innocent civilians. They are legal combatants.

Shame that you get mislead so easily.
Kashmir includes Jammu and Ladakh areas too,and people there are very patriotic. Only a few miscreants and separatists manage to remain in news.
Let me give you an example Gillani,a well known leader of separatists accepts pension from the Indian government, and also it is the Indian government which bears the cost of his hospital stays. Had he not thought of himself as an Indian,he would not have accepted such privileges.
Lolz

:blah:

It is not India who is begging for talks. We are happy with Status Quo. You want talks stop supporting terrorism.

And forget about plebiscite in Kashmir. it did not happen for 70 years and will never happen in the future

From what I see Pakistan has very few cards
1 Support of terrorism in Kashmir and other parts of India - This is an overused card. It is at max an irritant for India but not a game changer

2 Attacking India militarily - Indian armed forces are more than ready for this and we can repel them

3 Urging China to attack India - Even though many Chinese members here may entertain the idea but Chinese govt is pragmatic. They will not risk $75 Billion trade (which is majorly in Chinese favour) to be affected just because Pakistan says so. Apart from that there will be economic cost of war for both the countries. Two fast growing large economies do not go to war specially on asking of a third country

4 Nuclear Weapons - This will be a last resort for Pakistan but their army and Govt knows that it is suicidal. Any attack will lead to massive counter attack by India. Even the posters here know that. They try to justify this suicidal tendency by saying other Muslim nations will survive even after Pakistan is destroyed but Hindu nation will be destroyed. Such is their hatred that they fail to understand that (a)survival of Muslims in other nations is not as important as survival of their own family members and fellow citizens and (b) even India has around 180 million muslims and if they try to nuke India then these muslims will also die

None of these cards affect India and will be game changing enough for India to come for talks specially on Pakistani terms. We are a status quoist power and are happy with the current situation

Honestly saying we love Pakistan , and hate India :P
Hoenstly, I'm glad that your part of Kashmir has gone to Pakistan. Lol
But what remains is ours and we will look after our people well. A few miscreants can not deter us.

Going by the fact that you lived only three years in Kashmir while iam living here since last 22 years only difference is that iam living on Pakistani side of border perhaps I know about Kashmir more than you right??... Honestly saying we love Pakistan , and hate India :P

Btw,aapne kaha aur humne maan liya. You thought we were naive? :haha:

I get it, you don't have any better arguments to make. :haha:

Hoenstly, I'm glad that your part of Kashmir has gone to Pakistan. Lol
But what remains is ours and we will look after our people well. A few miscreants can not deter us.

They aren't your people they are our brothers they love Pakistan just like we do two pieces of a same cake can't be different :cheers:

Btw,aapne kaha aur humne maan liya. You thought we were naive? :haha:

Aap na maano menu ki .. BTW truth will remain truth even if no one believe .. Kashmir's love for Pakistan is natural we aren't brainwashed by ISI :azn:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom