What's new

Modi tells Pakistan to 'walk away from terror' if it wants dialogue with India

I'm just glad I make your day by exchanging these back and forth comments. As long as you feel the satisfaction. :D
I had told you in the beginning that I support ppl who lack confidence.
All along during our conversation on this thread you tried to deviate from the topic.
Nor Modi or Kashmir impressed you but glad that you liked my wit and the South Indian coconut curry.

Ciao :-)

terrorist who is on record admitting his direct involvement in terrorism in Pakistan.
And a man who was awarded the highest civilian award but Saudi Arabia. ICYMI!

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday asked Pakistan to "walk away from terror" if it wants to establish amicable relations with India, The Indian Express reported.

Modi was speaking at the inauguration of the second edition of the Raisina Dialogue, an annual conference held in New Delhi, envisioned to be India's flagship conference on geopolitics and geo-economics.

In his speech, he said if Pakistan wants to build a relationship with India and have a dialogue, it must distance itself from "terror activities".

"Those in our neighbours who support violence, hatred and export terror stand isolated and ignored," Modi said.

The Indian premier said he extended an invitation to all members of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), including Pakistan, around the time he assumed office.

"I had also travelled to Lahore but India alone cannot walk the path of peace," the Indian premier added.

Also read: Pakistan will not tolerate India's 'hegemony' in region, says Sartaj Aziz

Emphasising the importance of security in India's "neighbourhood", he said, “Security of our citizens is of paramount importance [but] self-interest alone is not in our culture or behaviour."

"A thriving well-integrated neighbourhood is my dream,” Modi added.

Modi also played down India's deteriorating relationship with China, saying having differences between two "large neighbouring powers" is not "unnatural".

"In the management of our relationship and for peace and progress, we need to show sensitivity and respect for our core concerns," he added.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1309027/mo...y-from-terror-if-it-wants-dialogue-with-india

comming from a former terrorist...... what an irony

And a man who was awarded the highest civilian award but Saudi Arabia. ICYMI!

obama was also given the noble peace price............

There is confusion between terrorists and freedom fighters a.k.a mujahideen.
Pakistan will take action against terrorists( those that attack Pakistan) but not against mujahideen (those that attack India).

This is similar to Pakistan's support for freedom fighters during the soviet unions invasion. That time the mujahideen won because a super power was backing them.

This time the so called Kashmiri mujahideen has no such support, so obviously the outcome will be different.

Shame most of them don't consider you part of their people.
Shame that you get mislead so easily.
Kashmir includes Jammu and Ladakh areas too,and people there are very patriotic. Only a few miscreants and separatists manage to remain in news.
Let me give you an example Gillani,a well known leader of separatists accepts pension from the Indian government, and also it is the Indian government which bears the cost of his hospital stays. Had he not thought of himself as an Indian,he would not have accepted such privileges.
Lolz

Thats your opinion, other may see them as legitimate cause wanting freedom from cruel and oppressive regime :P

Of course these all will be legitimate as per opinion of your PDF members:devil:
ok show me one TTP leader who demanded freedom. I will show you many where they supported Pakistan.
Their is not a single village in Pakistan where popular support for any freedom movement exist. Even not in balochistan.
In indian held Kashmir thousands attended burhan wani funeral despite curfew. Thousands attended the 3 people killed yesterday funeral. Videos available on neutral media channels.
2017_1$largeimg216_Jan_2017_231624280.jpg

It depends on your definition of terror. But Indians on this forum have this weird logic of calling attacks on their military as terrorism, where as terrorism is only when civilians are hurt.
Chechen terrorists too attack Russia's military personnels. Isn't that terrorism?

ok show me one TTP leader who demanded freedom. I will show you many where they supported Pakistan.
Their is not a single village in Pakistan where popular support for any freedom movement exist. Even not in balochistan.
In indian held Kashmir thousands attended burhan wani funeral despite curfew. Thousands attended the 3 people killed yesterday funeral. Videos available on neutral media channels.
2017_1$largeimg216_Jan_2017_231624280.jpg

There is entire region asking for freedom

Going by the fact that I lived 3 years in J&K while you live 8431 miles away from it, yes I know KASHMIR better than you do.
Let's not get into genetics,Kashmiris still speak Kashmiri language in the valley and not PUNJABI like you do. Lolz

Going by the fact that you lived only three years in Kashmir while iam living here since last 22 years only difference is that iam living on Pakistani side of border perhaps I know about Kashmir more than you right??... Honestly saying we love Pakistan , and hate India :P

Back
Top Bottom