What's new

Middle class of India

The author is no more than any other random insecure Pakistani. If anything, the growth of India can be mostly attributed to our middle class. Their ambition, thirst for success and growing education can be considered as one of the primary engines driving the Indian growth.

from my previous thread
point no.4--->
you guys are cutely validating my observations :)
and who cares what mr. Tamatar observes!!!.....if mr. Aloo was there then we would have given some s**t but you are not worthy!!!!....and by the way he was just kidding and you made your mind on some joke!!...

The author is no more than any other random insecure Pakistani. If anything, the growth of India can be mostly attributed to our middle class. Their ambition, thirst for success and growing education can be considered as one of the primary engines driving the Indian growth.

stop guessing my nationality friend. Indian Growth was all due to luck. a billion backward labors digging earth sometimes by mistake find treasure hidden inside. They may think its due to their handwork but truth is its just out of luck. Having the treasure is not everything but having brain to utilize it matters which i am sorry to say is not there in Indians. Proof is in front of everyone. Treasure that God gifted to Indians has been wasted and India is back to its British era days.

stop guessing my nationality friend. Indian Growth was all due to luck. a billion backward labors digging earth sometimes by mistake find treasure hidden inside. They may think its due to their handwork but truth is its just out of luck. Having the treasure is not everything but having brain to utilize it matters which i am sorry to say is not there in Indians. Proof is in front of everyone. Treasure that God gifted to Indians has been wasted and India is back to its British era days.
Yeh kya kahani banaya bhaijan?:hitwall:

As an observer i can claim that people online are the personality that they consider ideal. its the personality that is inside them but are unable to bring out due to certain social barriers. they can successfully bring that personalty out in real life as well once they have confidence enough to be what they really are and care less for others and more for themselves.

Clearly you are a good student. Please keep us informed on your views. They are very informative and enlightening about India.

In the name of Indian middle class, you are talking Indian poors.....Indian middle class is enjoying life and whole world is eyeing on them as potential consumer..

you guys are cutely validating my observations :)

Congrats ....u shld get a noble prize for the effort u took..it must have been real hard on you..I can only think of the pain u must have gone thru And the sacrifice u needed to make such a garbage post.....
U deserve the noble prize u earned it........

We need more hard working ppl like who contribute actively to betterment of this world

keep up the good work......Respect from India....:tup:

Back
Top Bottom