What's new

Middle class of India

Tomato B

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
India is a country with enormous resource and capital. unfortunately these resources are not distributed properly which has given rise to poles. Either Indians are ****** rich or extremely poor.

Indian poor though live in extremely miserable conditions have some kind of desire to live. They can take risks/steps that will ensure their better future and better life.

Rich people of India at the same time have enough resource, money to live the life the way they desire to live. they don't need to think about anything before taking any step that makes them happy.

sad thing is that those who have desire or ability to do are small in percentage. Majority of India is full with middle class people.

These middle class people neither have desire nor ability to take steps or actions that can make their life less miserable. these people deep down have desires/thoughts/expression that they are afraid to show to others. they have happy faces from outside but from inside they are burning and all these burning is due to their inability to stand for their happiness. its weird that these depressed people are supposed to bring the people full of desires out of poverty.

Indian middle class lack desire/enthusiasm/spirit to undertake anything that may benefit a bulk. because they themselves are burdened with several unsatisfied desires and they feel helpless for not being able to do anything about it.

As an observer i can claim that people online are the personality that they consider ideal. its the personality that is inside them but are unable to bring out due to certain social barriers. they can successfully bring that personalty out in real life as well once they have confidence enough to be what they really are and care less for others and more for themselves.

How is what has been ranted at post No 1 different from any country in the developing world ?

One could easily substitute India for any country and the text would not have to be altered.

Tomato b at it again:D

ontopic: now adays u r really worried about india eh:P

Indian middle class lack desire/enthusiasm/spirit to undertake anything that may benefit a bulk.

This line of yours show how wrong is your analysis......Nuff said.

How is what has been ranted at post No 1 different from any country in the developing world ?

One could easily substitute India for any country and the text would not have to be altered.

same cant be said about America. in US even middle class people enjoy a lifestyle that they desire to have. they are rarely doing anything that is against their wish just to please others.

Indian middle class lack desire/enthusiasm/spirit to undertake anything that may benefit a bulk.

This line of yours show how wrong is your analysis......Nuff said.

he can read minds...be careful:P

@OP, then what do u suggest, genius? we borrow some honest leaders from ur country and learn liberal democracy from china?:D
PS: am loving ur posts. keep posting.

same cant be said about America. in US even middle class people enjoy a lifestyle that they desire to have. they are rarely doing anything that is against their wish just to please others.

Is there a comprehension problem somewhere ?

I mentioned ' any country in the developing world".

Once again you are mixing up America and the USA. One is a continent , the other is a country which is NOT in the developing world.

@OP, then what do u suggest, genius? we borrow some honest leaders from ur country and learn liberal democracy from china?:blah:

if you have brain you would know that the solution to above problem is not change of leaders but change of mindset of people at large. change that can happen only if you up bring your kids in an open environment.

continue the discussion form here----------------> http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189084-5-reasons-why-india-will-never-become-america.html

if you have brain you would know that the solution to above problem is not change of leaders but change of mindset of people at large. change that can happen only if you up bring your kids in an open environment.
How to change the mindset btw? plz excuse my ignorance.and how has it been applied to ur country? plz elaborate.
PS: I dont want my country to become Amrika.Now talk.

How to change the mindset btw? plz excuse my ignorance.and how has it been applied to ur country? plz elaborate.

Mindset can be changed by upbringing a kid in an environment which is open to different culture. giving him space he requires. inculcating in him respect for other culture and making him strong enough to take risk/steps within law that may not be good for others but for him :)

continue the discussion form here----------------> http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/189084-5-reasons-why-india-will-never-become-america.html

Continuing from your old thread..Why India will never become America........

I think US will become India in some year (just kidding)
White House to host Hindu Seva event in August - ProHindu | hindujagruti.org
On Faith Panelists Blog: Obama Lights White House Diwali Lamp - Aseem Shukla
President Obama recognizes Hindu American Seva | Odyssey Networks
Joshua Stanton: Hindu Community Makes Its White House Debut

Just 4 fun continue ur ranting

Last edited by a moderator:
Mindset can be changed by upbringing a kid in an environment which is open to different culture. giving him space he requires. inculcating in him respect for other culture and making him strong enough to take risk/steps within law that may not be good for others but for him :)
We have experts in our country who wud have given a much thoughtful answer. anyways, ur troll thread is a epic fail. better luck next time.:enjoy:

from my previous thread
point no.4--->
They take pride in trivial things and a small victory give them super confidence. modesty is something which they lack terribly. they don't know when to say what and do not at all care about others feelings they hurt knowingly and unknowingly. Pathetic humor that they have irritates more than it amuses. they try to be frank but in the process they forget that either they are boasting about themselves or they are making other feel small. it doesn't make them 'true friend' to a person but rather show how misbehaved and insensitive Indians are. we have one word for people like them, ill mannered.
you guys are cutely validating my observations :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom