What's new

Michael Jackson has converted to Islam!!!!!

Its good to hear that Michael Jackson became 'Mikaeel' and embraces ISLAM.
Wish Allah may keep him on the right path under the shower of his devine blessings. Allah knows well all good & bads, obvious & hidden perceptions & intentions and honest & faith of the human beings, as such we should pray for the best of him regardless any concerns about 'but' or 'if' in his case untill he will be proved himself inshaallah:tup:! ..................as Prophet SAW said "budgumani sey bacho, Shuk aur waswason mein na paro, apus mein itifaq rakho, aur Allah key hukum key mutabiq eik doosrey key sath aisey raho jeisey bhai bhai rehtein hein".

is this news like........................shekh pir(shakspeare)......ha ha ha..........well im happy to hear this news........

Seems to be the fashionable thing to do these days. I'm sure Britney Spears will have her moment converting to Islam eventually too.

completely agree with you........these western celebrities dont take their religion seriously...........they change their religion like we change our clothes.....we can expect more such stunts from britney, paris...etc.

anyways, jacko is more a liablility to any religion than an asset.......
he is a bad-publicity to any religion that he converts to........

:smitten: Michael Jackson always converts from one form to other.... :bunny:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is he still dangerous and bouncing off the walls?.

Is he any more dangerous than Umer Ibn Khitab(RA) was before he converted? To point out a simple fact of our belief, I was listening to Sura Al Nisa translation by Dr Israr Ahmed. All address to the Munafiqeen in this sura starts with "Oh you who believe". What I want to say is once someone has embraced Islam, it is not upto us to question his intentions. Whatever lies in his heart or in future is between him and Allah----, not us. If the news is true then we should welcome him with open arms and pray to Allah to mend his ways.
May I also remind you that once he converts all his previous misdemeanours are forgotten and the slate is wiped clean.
WaSalam
Araz

This isn't very surprising. There is a long list of African-American leaders and entertainers who converted to Islam during the twilight of their career.

I guess the vacuous nature of their existence made them yearn for something concrete - a higher purpose - a higher ideal.

Some find this ideal in humanity and charity, others (who may not be intellectually inclined) find this in religion.

Converting to Islam is also a way of getting back at the society around them in some ways for at least some of the African Americans. What better way to piss them off!

I don't think that applies in this case. Let's see the higher purpose and if he mends his ways.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom