What's new

Metro Trains Lahore

1) no one interested to work against the 18th amendment shows how interested one is in managing a country

2) Power is under federal

3) Federal could push and FORCE for kalabagh dam and others like how they use their brute force against other political parties or question the arrest of ANP and request for "special" treatment for him :azn:

So if federal wanna move their lardy *** they can!

4) Federal can also do case against PPP but instead they chose to hug and kiss :tsk:

Remember PPP was in federal from 2008-2013 :rolleyes: federal can't brute force dam like that. This is not how it works.

Remember PPP was in federal from 2008-2013 :rolleyes: federal can't brute force dam like that. This is not how it works.
Cant? but they produced multiple court orders for PTI when desired....they produced fake dragging zardari through street

Federal clown cant do shit but launches forward for every praise? that is really shitty if federal cant fix shit then who can?

Cant? but they produced multiple court orders for PTI when desired....they produced fake dragging zardari through street

Federal clown cant do shit but launches forward for every praise? that is really shitty if federal cant fix shit then who can?

Federal government doesn't mean dictatorship. Ajj yeh hai kal koi aur ho gha. All have to work with in country laws.

So you want to compare nooni with PPP? I thought you had confidence in your party why compare with losers? :tsk:

Federal government doesn't mean dictatorship. Ajj yeh hai kal koi aur ho gha. All have to work with in laws otherwise things.
I was under the impression federal would manage things and if shit is happening intervene....Otherwise nooni should just stick to Punjab govt ...Maybe make federal Punjab as well since federal doesnt do anything.?

So you want to compare nooni with PPP? I thought you had confidence in your party why compare with losers? :tsk:

N is not my party, I voted for PTI. Neither is my party. But if N can full fill their promises by 2018 as far as power/electricity is concerned then they have done well.

What about electricty you nooni toons?

Fucktards want metro trains but there is no electricity in the country.

Good stuff but despite people dying in Karachi and there being predictions for MORE of such tragedy...NS still doesnt find investing in electricity and water a necessity is EXTREMELY shocking and insensitive!

Jitna metro par attention day jari hai utni electricity par day ta we wouldnt have Karachi crisis or severe load shedding!
Karachi crisis is due to corrupt sind govt. Although I do agree more should be done on electricity
Iran nuclear deal is going ahead and countries like usa, uk and even france are eyeing oppurtunities there . Wheras as usual our inefficient govt has no idea , they should go for gas from iran . The powerplants can be converted to gas in a relative short time . And it would be cheap as chips coz gas would be cheap if they dont go for kickbacks

What about electricty you nooni toons?

Fucktards want metro trains but there is no electricity in the country.

Electricity will be available when government completes projects by end of their tenure (2017-2018) and when you potians, qadris, pee pee , qatil league and movement decide to start paying your bills and stop stealing.

Last edited:
Why we? Because PMLN is the ruling party so yes you are responsible for WHOLE OF PAKISTAN in terms of MANAGEMENT! esp when you hugged and kissed the creator of the chaos in Karachi so that when he next wins you will still get something ;)

I dont get why noonis forget that in federal is big nooni too who is answerable / responsible for electrical setup and allocation to other provinces

Nawaz Sharif is not some type of magician that he can start anything he wants you potian. Parliament is also with it and so is judiciary. Right now PoTI party is huge roadblock to development in Pakistan. I remember when there were floods in Peshawar but Imran Khan was busy dancing in the dharna, didn't even care.

They are yet to be constructed
They ( officials) declared that first phase will be completed by june end.....
still underconstruction?
are you kidding me?

Why blame NLC? WASNT SS's face all over the metro banners which were also bought with OUT tax money? !

Don't forget the drug peddler Hanif Abbasi...door door tak koi rishta nhn us ka government say and he is the manager of the project.

And then Nawaz says, "Hanif Abbasi nay assembly say bahir hotay huay itna kaam kia hai to assembly main akar kitna kaam kar day ga". Actually, yeh Pakistanion kay moon par aik thook thi.

Electricity will be available when government completes projects by end of their tenure (2017-2018) and when you potians, qadris, pee pee , qatil league and movement decide to start paying your bills and stop stealing.

Yeh post kaheen likh lo...I've already noted the URL in a sticky note.

Jis din caretaker government aye gi us din poochoon ga! :)

Latest.....

Lahore Orange Line Metro Train Is About to Start along with That Blue Line Metro Train starting from Jinnah Hall to Green Town and Purple Line starting From Data Darbar To Lahore Airport will also start

Map of the Routes

View attachment 235193 View attachment 235194
News About The Metro Trains

Capturedfgdfgf_zpsgqobimyz.jpg

21_zpstewuaril.jpg

This is part of the cpec and the govt has invested in electricity projects which take time to be functional hopefully if everything goes to plan we will be loadshedding free by 2017. Infrastructure is equally important in development. However the govt shoulf have increased loadshedding by atleast 30 mins in the rest of the country and provide that electricity to karachi. Follow canada where if one province is left behind in development the budget of others is reduced and given to the backward province to make it equal
And Jawans/People will die due to existing poor infrastructure of Railways. Why not improve that first?

1stly, they are blaming not for money but for electrical generation....

And ignorance...if 1 city gives you alot of income you should actually look after it! Its like ignoring the chicken that lays golden eggs when it is sick...

So whose fault is this difference?

Just because Tariq road has AC doesnt mean whole of Karachi does...Its just like saying just because 2-3 areas in Lahroe have electricity WHOLE OF LAHORE IS enjoying....

But federation is responsible for kissing the guys responsible....where is the dragging Zaradari in the streets and insaaf BS speech?

Modi won on popular votes not through buying those votes from 1 day's roti....

The very fact that NO govt is interested in working for interior Sindh and give those slaves some freedom speaks for itself how much interest one has in unified Pakistan!

1) no one interested to work against the 18th amendment shows how interested one is in managing a country

2) Power is under federal

3) Federal could push and FORCE for kalabagh dam and others like how they use their brute force against other political parties or question the arrest of ANP and request for "special" treatment for him :azn:

So if federal wanna move their lardy *** they can!

4) Federal can also do case against PPP but instead they chose to hug and kiss :tsk:

my cousin live in MOdel Colony and Have Kunda for 1000 same as Tariq Road If Market and Houses can get Kunda for 1000 there are many ares which have Kunda system Korangi Kati pahari Liyari Sher Shah Even Baldia Town yes 1 area doesn't made much difference but many areas sure does

it was there job when in federal to provide electricity but they choose easy way cut power of Punjab and Give that to Karachi from 2008 to 2013 There was almost almost 1 2 hours of load shedding Karachi people were facing and now PPP is saying it's Federal's fault .... there are many units of KE that are still not working as it completed their time and KE was constructing 2 Bio power plants in 2014 i heard that but no sign of them

hahahah Modi won on popular votes and Nawaz did rigging but still Imran failed to prove it..... Even in Re-elections where PML N won it was due to rigging

And Jawans/People will die due to existing poor infrastructure of Railways. Why not improve that first?

well did any Gov for 65 years Paid attention towards Railway???
Shekh Rasheed in Musharaf Era did any thing about Railway Infrastructure?
Ghulam Ahmed Beloor did any thing about Railway Infrastructure?

NO so you want that Saad Rafique should not buy locos to and do not improve railway performance but spend money straight away to inrastructure ? Railway still in loss worth 27 billion which was more then 35 billion when gov came in 2013

Yes Chinese planned to give 3.8 billion Dollars to Railway under CPEC to improve railway infrastructure

Saad Rafique main projection is to increase the number of Passengers trains which is now 110 from 96 and freight trains which were 0 in 2013
Bought 70 Locos from China gave order of 55 to General Electric USA which will start coming in April 2016 repairing Old Locos Adding new Coaches and Power Vans for the trains everything will take time No one has Aladin Genie you gave command and everything is ok

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom