What's new

Metro Trains Lahore

They ( officials) declared that first phase will be completed by june end.....
still underconstruction?
are you kidding me?
Where the **** did you read that? they were probably talking about geotechnical survey of the sites or Islamabad metro bus.

Where the **** did you read that? they were probably talking about geotechnical survey of the sites or Islamabad metro bus.
oh yah!! sorry it was islambad metro..bus.

my cousin live in MOdel Colony and Have Kunda for 1000 same as Tariq Road If Market and Houses can get Kunda for 1000 there are many ares which have Kunda system Korangi Kati pahari Liyari Sher Shah Even Baldia Town yes 1 area doesn't made much difference but many areas sure does

it was there job when in federal to provide electricity but they choose easy way cut power of Punjab and Give that to Karachi from 2008 to 2013 There was almost almost 1 2 hours of load shedding Karachi people were facing and now PPP is saying it's Federal's fault .... there are many units of KE that are still not working as it completed their time and KE was constructing 2 Bio power plants in 2014 i heard that but no sign of them

hahahah Modi won on popular votes and Nawaz did rigging but still Imran failed to prove it..... Even in Re-elections where PML N won it was due to rigging

well did any Gov for 65 years Paid attention towards Railway???
Shekh Rasheed in Musharaf Era did any thing about Railway Infrastructure?
Ghulam Ahmed Beloor did any thing about Railway Infrastructure?

NO so you want that Saad Rafique should not buy locos to and do not improve railway performance but spend money straight away to inrastructure ? Railway still in loss worth 27 billion which was more then 35 billion when gov came in 2013

Yes Chinese planned to give 3.8 billion Dollars to Railway under CPEC to improve railway infrastructure

Saad Rafique main projection is to increase the number of Passengers trains which is now 110 from 96 and freight trains which were 0 in 2013
Bought 70 Locos from China gave order of 55 to General Electric USA which will start coming in April 2016 repairing Old Locos Adding new Coaches and Power Vans for the trains everything will take time No one has Aladin Genie you gave command and everything is ok
Infrastructure includes new engines and improving/building tracks. Imagine if the amount of billions being spent on local train for one metropolitan are spent on Pakistan Railways. The benefit increases manyfold. Railways' loss in 2006-07 was around 15 Billion.

my cousin live in MOdel Colony and Have Kunda for 1000 same as Tariq Road If Market and Houses can get Kunda for 1000 there are many ares which have Kunda system Korangi Kati pahari Liyari Sher Shah Even Baldia Town yes 1 area doesn't made much difference but many areas sure does

it was there job when in federal to provide electricity but they choose easy way cut power of Punjab and Give that to Karachi from 2008 to 2013 There was almost almost 1 2 hours of load shedding Karachi people were facing and now PPP is saying it's Federal's fault .... there are many units of KE that are still not working as it completed their time and KE was constructing 2 Bio power plants in 2014 i heard that but no sign of them

hahahah Modi won on popular votes and Nawaz did rigging but still Imran failed to prove it..... Even in Re-elections where PML N won it was due to rigging
Before I answer any of this....What on earth is kunda? :unsure:

Nawaz Sharif is not some type of magician that he can start anything he wants you potian. Parliament is also with it and so is judiciary. Right now PoTI party is huge roadblock to development in Pakistan. I remember when there were floods in Peshawar but Imran Khan was busy dancing in the dharna, didn't even care.
1) he being in federal isnt a magician but Noonis ask for magic from IK? :unsure: Dont know what logic that is

2) road block to development is busy building dams while nooni is asking you to swing on metros and flood Centaurus mall

3) As for your memory I am not sure if it is selective of has failed due to hatred....I dont know where you were when Khattak was going back and forth from Dhrna and flood victims....Not sure why your memory had a fuse when IK went back and forth from dharna and flood areas.....Dont know why in roza you can lie that funds were not collected and used on those people and even IDP who were not even KPK's responsibility! People shouldnt lie at all but during fasting they shouldnt lie AT ALL!

Wrong priorities, some pakistan politicians want to take ride that there city is much smarter and efficient than other's in pakistan.Otherwise there first priority should be to develop pakistan railway first for the benifit of whole pakistan.

Before I answer any of this....What on earth is kunda? :unsure:

This:

542699d1207897200-kunda-karachi-mein-kunda_t9c_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Your cousin has his own electric post :unsure:

According to poster below that is a Kunda...

Your cousin has his own electric post :unsure:

According to poster below that is a Kunda...

you put Wire on Nearby Electric Pole and start using Electricity without any meter.... you can't see how many unit's 1 is using.... The end of wire has a hook which in Urdu known as Kunda.... KE is taking 1000 Rs from Houses using this and 1000-2000 from Commercial Areas....

you put Wire on Nearby Electric Pole and start using Electricity without any meter.... you can't see how many unit's 1 is using.... The end of wire has a hook which in Urdu known as Kunda.... KE is taking 1000 Rs from Houses using this and 1000-2000 from Commercial Areas....
Isnt that bad? Thats like juicing all the electricity without tracing it and overly charging other provinces?

Metro trains for a big city like Lahore is a sure shot sign of positive development, its helps reduces congestion on roads and is pollution free too.

Back
Top Bottom