What's new

Meeting India's military challenge

Where did I call anyone a kid?

However you do seem like one my dear... Remember this... Muslims have defeated Hindustan on numerous occasions... you d be a fool to think that we dont have the capability or courage to rip your country apart once again...

Yeah they did, some of us converted to Islam and then some moved over to Pakistan during partition. So what's your point?

Point is Devianz... that we can live together... It happened for a thousand years of Muslim rule in India... and it can happen again...

Actually... it will happen again... I give you my word :)

I think both India and Pakistan should settle this already and move on...

there is no reason for you guys to fight! you both nations by our side we can make a difference in the region!

Comon now, we are all friends here and we are more then willing to not only share Military Equipment, but we will help with anything you guys need like Emergencys and AID

Just put down your guns and follow the light with us

World Peace is possible!

Where did I call anyone a kid?

However you do seem like one my dear... Remember this... Muslims have defeated Hindustan on numerous occasions... you d be a fool to think that we dont have the capability or courage to rip your country apart once again...

Wrong... *.****** never managed to defeat all of hindustan at any point of time...there were significant kingdoms not uder M.oslem rule even under the great Mughals. Even the mughals enjoyed complete paramountcy for a short peiod of time, and later ruled under the marathas, who were Hindus.
*.****** were a force to reckon with back in the days they had the backing of the huge resources of the Caliphs, today there is no single entity representing *.******, there are just nations.

P.S.-Why are there stars instead of M.oslems?

Wrong... *.****** never managed to defeat all of hindustan at any point of time...there were significant kingdoms not uder M.oslem rule even under the great Mughals. Even the mughals enjoyed complete paramountcy for a short peiod of time, and later ruled under the marathas, who were Hindus.
*.****** were a force to reckon with back in the days they had the backing of the huge resources of the Caliphs, today there is no single entity representing *.******, there are just nations.

P.S.-Why are there stars instead of M.oslems?

Arrey just leave it. One more guy who thinks he's the 'descendant' of Bin-Qasim, Ghauri, or Babur.

What is really ironical is that present-day Pakistan was one of the first lands to be conquered by these invaders from Central Asia.

Pakistan seems all setup to become a satellite state of Saudi Arabia

However you do seem like one my dear... Remember this... Muslims have defeated Hindustan on numerous occasions...

Where did you got such theory of 'Muslims'? Another 'Arab syndrome'!

1) Through out the history one taken over another. It started as early as the Aryans to Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Mongols, Huns to Anglo-Saxons, Britons, Vikings to British, French, Germans conquered many countries or created new nations or atleast be parted of existing nation. Muslim Arabs and central Asians came to India and be parted of India like many others.

2) Pakistan's Muslim population is just more than that of India and there are almost similar number of Muslims live in BD.

you d be a fool to think that we dont have the capability or courage to rip your country apart once again...

OK superhuman!!! We also have almost as many Muslims you have and can they fight with you to protect India? One vs one and all other people will just watch. But Indian Muslims seems to have an upper hand because according to your theory Muslims from Delhi rule over the current areas of Pakistan. :woot:

Last edited:
Point is Devianz... that we can live together... It happened for a thousand years of Muslim rule in India... and it can happen again...

keep your fanboy wet dreams with you......no one wants to know what will happen again.....

atleast we have stayed and followed the indian way since we remember, not unlike people who converted themselves under muslim raj.......and arab influence and today

take pride in saying themselves as muslims.....

many came and many gone, no one could ever do so in india.

thanks

Great, now what will you do in Ireland. ? You need to be ashamed of yourself for being ignorant and giving Muslims a wrong name.

Do you know why 700 year long Muslim rule was toppled in 20 years. ?
Travel to Pakistan and see the reason why history is repeating itself again. While you are in Ireland talking like some teerkhan anlysis. Your people need help and here you are boasting false pride.

This place sounds like a war zone already... :)

Heres how I see things... India was one country where Muslims ruled, and Hindus and Sikhs and many other cultures and religions flourished... Then came the British and destroyed India... They split up the country to use them as potential markets for themselves... (So basically sell weapons to opposite sides to make profits... does nt matter how many people are killed and how much hate is generated)...

But now we are in a tricky situation... India and Pakistan are enemies... this has to be acknowledged and accepted... and enemies who wont tolerate each other for long periods of time...

I have a solution to this mess... Although I dont think Indians will like it... (maybe the Pakistani brothers on this forum might not like it either)....

The solution begins with Pakistan first... We solve our own problems first... The country is in deep mess... We setup institutions which look after the affairs of the people... Islam provides those institutions... Ruling, Economics, Justice, Education, Foreign Policy etc...

Then we can invite India to join us... Although the system we setup would be far better to what the Indians have... so people in india will be drawn towards it...

However the rulers of India plus its military perhaps will hate it... So they will want war...

The rest will be history... Because India does not stand much chance against the advance of the Army of the descendants of Muhammad Bin Qasim!!!!

:lol: thanks for the post

Heres how I see things... India was one country where Muslims ruled, and Hindus and Sikhs and many other cultures and religions flourished... Then came the British and destroyed India... They split up the country to use them as potential markets for themselves... (So basically sell weapons to opposite sides to make profits... does nt matter how many people are killed and how much hate is generated)...

But now we are in a tricky situation... India and Pakistan are enemies... this has to be acknowledged and accepted... and enemies who wont tolerate each other for long periods of time...

I have a solution to this mess... Although I dont think Indians will like it... (maybe the Pakistani brothers on this forum might not like it either)....

The solution begins with Pakistan first... We solve our own problems first... The country is in deep mess... We setup institutions which look after the affairs of the people... Islam provides those institutions... Ruling, Economics, Justice, Education, Foreign Policy etc...

Then we can invite India to join us... Although the system we setup would be far better to what the Indians have... so people in india will be drawn towards it...

However the rulers of India plus its military perhaps will hate it... So they will want war...

The rest will be history... Because India does not stand much chance against the advance of the Army of the descendants of Muhammad Bin Qasim!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

u are the real heroo:smitten::smitten:

keep your fanboy wet dreams with you......no one wants to know what will happen again.....

atleast we have stayed and followed the indian way since we remember, not unlike people who converted themselves under muslim raj.......and arab influence and today

take pride in saying themselves as muslims.....

many came and many gone, no one could ever do so in india.

thanks

well, well,well
we are proud to be muslims .... and in our religeon its an honour to be a new muslim and u are upto no good being a hindu either if ur ancestors had gone to hell u want this to happen to u too :sick:

I should have known that you don't have what it takes to understand a simple post:lol:.

I don't want to ruin the party but just some questions

There have been at least three military build ups between India and Pakistan in the last 12 years and every time the emotions were high in both parts then why there was no war? Why India went back every time? Is there any thing lacking on their part?

Thanks

obviously they are very well the strength of pakistan defense .. the only thing they will be doing only creating war hysteria until and unless indian defense strength out numbered pakistan defense by great margin. so pakistan only had to entertain threats from india .. and india knows this very well any aggressive action from their side would be seriously dealt by pakistan and india it slef going to suffer fro great losses . they have idea of pakistani capabilities thats he reason they went back every time . :pakistan:

.. the only thing they will be doing only creating war hysteria until and unless indian defense strength out numbered pakistan defense by great margin. so pakistan only had to entertain threats from india .. and india knows this very well any aggressive action from their side would be seriously dealt by pakistan and india it slef going to suffer fro great losses . they have idea of pakistani capabilities thats he reason they went back every time

Had we been able to defeat insurgencies by the Pashtun and the Baloch, I too would have said that the Indian bluffs -- it's clear to me now that it not important whether the Indian is bluffing or not - it's more important that the performance of the Fauj and security apparatus in general has been "dismal" - cold hearted and a terrible failure.

Now if we can't handle a bunch of primitives, I'm supposed to think and feel, that our security forces can handle better trained and armed adversaries??

Back
Top Bottom