What's new

Meeting India's military challenge

leaving your rant aside! USA needs to assure india that pakistan will not use nuclear weapons incase of war! and 99% of pakistanis donot trust the USA! due to USA's glorious past acts! so this non nato ally is useless when india gets a nuclear deal being no such thing! hell the MRCA is being done with india too! infact USA guarantees to india that PAF won't use F-16s against them! so you shouldn't be so naive to ask why would USA need to assure indian anything!! currently india is warming the bed for USA! :coffee:

to safeguard your land you need to be prepared to nuke! russians did it against the napoleon army as well as against hitler!! they burnt everything so nothing was left for the invading armies! :coffee:

I am Not Ranting, But If being Practical Seems Ranting to You, So Be It, No issues At all.... You seem to be Saying "Using Nuke" Like a Piece of Cake and As If You are the Only country To Have it??? As I already said, It can Only be materialized If You are Willing to be In the receiving End... You cannot Escape after dropping a Nuke can You, But You can Go with a satisfaction that You succeeded In Causing more damage to India than in a Conventional War...

And About F-16's, Its already attached to Several String, Iam not Believing Pakistan Is any Fool in buying F-16 if it comes with the option of No flying In case of war.. And Of Those donated If You have any then yes Ofcourse it Must be Stopped for offensive Purposes as the balance of Power Shifts....

I so much miss USSR..

With china being as docile as they are and their no intrusion policy in world politics,only on epower is dominating the world,and there is no body to counter act them and restore the world's balance of power.
When USSR was there,at least there was a balanvce of power.

About India's military power..i dont think all of it is intended for pakistan..Most part of it is an attempt to show of ftheir fangs to China,even though there is no need of it..China wasnt bothered,isnt bothered and wont be bothered.

I so much miss USSR..

With china being as docile as they are and their no intrusion policy in world politics,only on epower is dominating the world,and there is no body to counter act them and restore the world's balance of power.
When USSR was there,at least there was a balanvce of power.

About India's military power..i dont think all of it is intended for pakistan..Most part of it is an attempt to show of ftheir fangs to China,even though there is no need of it..China wasnt bothered,isnt bothered and wont be bothered.

Hi,

China is not docile but only being chinese---china never portrays itself as confrontational---secondly---the chinese are paying a very heavy price for what they did at Tianaman square---. How many years has it been and they still got their ballz squeazed in a vise grip.

Now that was a blunder of the third degree by the chinese---the sanctions that were imposed upon the chinese---have hurt them really really bad. So even though they hold all of america's money in their back pocket, they don't have the legs to take a stand anymore.

They don't want any more sanctions or restrictions from the U S.

inda & pakistan will never go to war!! until USA gurantees india victory! and no use of nuclear weapons!!

no matter how superior india gets in terms of conventional weapons as long as we can deliver one nuke to india! there will be no war!!

Aah, the typical "Hum to doobenge hi sanam, tumhe bhi le doobenge" mentality. :taz:

I am Not Ranting, But If being Practical Seems Ranting to You, So Be It, No issues At all.... You seem to be Saying "Using Nuke" Like a Piece of Cake and As If You are the Only country To Have it??? As I already said, It can Only be materialized If You are Willing to be In the receiving End... You cannot Escape after dropping a Nuke can You, But You can Go with a satisfaction that You succeeded In Causing more damage to India than in a Conventional War...

And About F-16's, Its already attached to Several String, Iam not Believing Pakistan Is any Fool in buying F-16 if it comes with the option of No flying In case of war.. And Of Those donated If You have any then yes Ofcourse it Must be Stopped for offensive Purposes as the balance of Power Shifts....

:no::no: donated??? who told you any were donated? BARKHA DUTT ON NDTV?? typical indian mentality and media brainwashing!

as for nukes! well ofcourse dear like i said earlier and you failed to read that russia did the scorched earth tactics in WORLD WAR 2 & in wars with Napoleon! so yes you still don't get it do you! we don't care if you nuke us in return by the time we nuke you all conventional warfare & rational thinking would have gone out of the window anyway!

nukes are our "minimum deterrent" & our reset button! :coffee::wave:

Indian Members: Rest Assured you will get plenty of ugly surprise during war.Everything is fair in war.

:no::no: donated??? who told you any were donated? BARKHA DUTT ON NDTV?? typical indian mentality and media brainwashing!

Thats why I have also added, "If You have any", Search the lines You Bolded and You will get it....

as for nukes! well ofcourse dear like i said earlier and you failed to read that russia did the scorched earth tactics in WORLD WAR 2 & in wars with Napoleon! so yes you still don't get it do you! we don't care if you nuke us in return by the time we nuke you all conventional warfare & rational thinking would have gone out of the window anyway!

If You are Not worried to be In the Receiving End , Then Whats Stopping You to Nuke India??? Attitude???

nukes are our "minimum deterrent" & our reset button! :coffee::wave:

Nukes are Your Maximum Deterrence Dear, Once Used, then You will have no reset Button to press, Your Country would start Burning , Atleast we have an Interceptor Missile to Stop and 2nd strike capability to Hit You back.... What have You got dear???

Thats why I have also added, "If You have any", Search the lines You Bolded and You will get it....

If You are Not worried to be In the Receiving End , Then Whats Stopping You to Nuke India??? Attitude???

Nukes are Your Maximum Deterrence Dear, Once Used, then You will have no reset Button to press, Your Country would start Burning , Atleast we have an Interceptor Missile to Stop and 2nd strike capability to Hit You back.... What have You got dear???

& the rant continues of mine is bigger than your's!!!!

well the reason why we are NOT NUKING INDIA(which from your point of view is shocking) is because we are a peace loving nation which wishes to co-exist with an enemy 6 times our size! so our nuclear deterrent is exactly that a deterrent to stop you from having any evil designs against our homeland!

so yes we won't use it UNTIL & UNLESS PROVOKED to do so!

as for the reset button again let me elaborate for you! once we fire we know we are sending india & eventually ourselves back to the beginning of 20th century!! india would try to retaliate with nukes but ofcourse the world will come in and stop india! hence india would be set back a century & we would face sanctions that would cripple our economy totally! sending us back a century too!

as for interceptors...hmm let me see a warhead fired from pakistan into india takes less than a minute some will find their way past your interceptors rest assured! if you not sure go ask your army men dear! ;)

second strike won't be allowed by the world powers! so that capability you can have and feel proud about it! :coffee:

& the rant continues of mine is bigger than your's!!!!

well the reason why we are NOT NUKING INDIA(which from your point of view is shocking) is because we are a peace loving nation which wishes to co-exist with an enemy 6 times our size! so our nuclear deterrent is exactly that a deterrent to stop you from having any evil designs against our homeland!

so yes we won't use it UNTIL & UNLESS PROVOKED to do so!

as for the reset button again let me elaborate for you! once we fire we know we are sending india & eventually ourselves back to the beginning of 20th century!! india would try to retaliate with nukes but ofcourse the world will come in and stop india! hence india would be set back a century & we would face sanctions that would cripple our economy totally! sending us back a century too!

as for interceptors...hmm let me see a warhead fired from pakistan into india takes less than a minute some will find their way past your interceptors rest assured! if you not sure go ask your army men dear! ;)

second strike won't be allowed by the world powers! so that capability you can have and feel proud about it! :coffee:

You are talking to one, my dear..

second strike won't be allowed by the world powers!

:rofl::rofl:

second strike won't be allowed by the world powers! so that capability you can have and feel proud about it![/B] :coffee:

What about third strike, and the fourth & fifth, and countless more till Pakistan is no more???
You have a good sense of humor I must admit. You must be very popular among girls, no?? PDF is a wrong place for people like you macho man.

What about third strike, and the fourth & fifth, and countless more till Pakistan is no more???
You have a good sense of humor I must admit. You must be very popular among girls, no?? PDF is a wrong place for people like you macho man.

well thank you i am popular amongst girls! i wish you were too but unfortunately looks do play a part!

anyways replying to both the boys who go on and on about second strike second strike!!

if i am not wrong the WHOLE INDIAN COLD WAR DOCTRINE is made on the ASSUMPTION THAT THE "WORLD" POWERS WILL COME & MAKE SURE THAT PAKISTAN doesn't strike back with non conventional weapons!!

well if you can be optimistic can't we also be? ;)

but yes let me repeat myself after we strike all rationality will go out of the equation! you would let's "presume" strike back well i guess then both of us jump of the cliff together! so yes both of us will be set back a century(i am being optimistic)!

the bottom line is both nations destroy each other together!!! :sniper:

well thank you i am popular amongst girls! i wish you were too but unfortunately looks do play a part!

Good for you chocolate boy. BTW, have you seen me??

Looks do play a part( I presume you are good looking ), but ultimately its the brainy one who get the best bird baby. And judging by the posts you write, your chances of getting one looks quite grim.

Imagine a guy always praising Bombs rather than Bums. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good for you chocolate boy. BTW, have you seen me??

Looks do play a part( I presume you are good looking ), but ultimately its the brainy one who get the best bird baby. And judging by the posts you write, your chances of getting one looks quite grim.

Imagine a guy always praising Bombs rather than Bums. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:disagree: see that is where u lack!! you can't go praise bums right away!! you gotta play decent & sophisticated initially! ;)

but ya i am happy with blondes! after all footballers date the best models!& same goes for actors! so your theory of "brainy" one fails! sorry bro but brainy ones go home after 9-5!! :lol:

back to the topic!

:disagree: see that is where u lack!! you can't go praise bums right away!! you gotta play decent & sophisticated initially! ;)

but ya i am happy with blondes! after all footballers date the best models!& same goes for actors! so your theory of "brainy" one fails! sorry bro but brainy ones go home after 9-5!! :lol:

back to the topic!

So you mean to say that all actors and footballers are dumba$$es !!. thats why I said you lack brains.

Hi,

China is not docile but only being chinese---china never portrays itself as confrontational---secondly---the chinese are paying a very heavy price for what they did at Tianaman square---. How many years has it been and they still got their ballz squeazed in a vise grip.

Now that was a blunder of the third degree by the chinese---the sanctions that were imposed upon the chinese---have hurt them really really bad. So even though they hold all of america's money in their back pocket, they don't have the legs to take a stand anymore.

They don't want any more sanctions or restrictions from the U S.

Many Chinese actually see the sanctions as a blessing in disguise. It helped them concentrate on domestic capabilities and get know-how from the Russians.

Back
Top Bottom