What's new

medical treatment and indian visa insult for pakistanis (my personal story )

LOL , we are talking about pakistani living in pakistan , Had they been fake , u think ISI and Pakistan army would have waited for fraction of second to expose Sushma swaraj .

Just Say her thanks and move on .
lol that pakistani is Anil or Kumar from pune running fake pakistani accounts.

just like the 1000's of fake baloch accounts who claim to be from balochistan but cant understand a word of balcohi when you speak to them and realise they are indians pretending to be pakistani. they are all RAW paid indian accounts

its hilarious and shows how low indians can go.

that spelling of "jarorat" is indian not pakistani, we dont speak like that. :omghaha::omghaha:

lol that pakistani is Anil or Kumar from pune running fake pakistani accounts.

just like the 1000's f fake black accounts who claim to be from balochistan but cant understand a word of balcohi when you speak to them and realise they are indians pretending to be pakistani.

its hilarious and shows how low indians can go.

that spelling of "jarorat" is indian not pakistani, we dont speak like that. :omghaha::omghaha:

Ask pakistani cops or ISI , to proper do investigation and expose her if they can , just like India exposed the moment your UN representative gave her chance at UN with that fake photo of pellet victim ?

But they can not do till date as she is helping real Pakistanis only , rest is just your huge jealousy, frustration and anger and helplessness combined .

Kia jarorat thi iski...fir sey. Bhagwan maaf nahi karega....Kasab
But they can not do till date as she is helping real Pakistanis only , rest is just your huge jealousy, frustration and anger and helplessness combined .
I have no problems with Indian doctors helping any patent in the world. we wound or kill afghani soldiers on LOC and then treat them in our hospitals in Peshwar. a patient is a patient im not taking anything away from medical viasas or indian doctors. a good deed is a good deed at the end of the day no matter colour religion or race.

But when Indias minster is clearly retweeting fake pakistani accounts run by indians i will call it out. we pakistanis have never and will never speak like the way the fake indian account is typing.

she is using the fake id's to create good will for india and herself by showing the world they are issuing medical visas for pakistanis.

they are fake and we know it, eventually with proof we ill call her out.

But when Indias minster is clearly retweeting fake pakistani accounts run by indians i will call it out. we pakistanis have never and will never speak like the way the fake indian account is typing.

she is using the fake id's to create good will for india and herself by showing the world they are issuing medical visas for pakistanis.

they are fake and we know it, eventually with proof we ill call her out.

Ye dekho Fake Pakistani profile used by evil Sushma swaraj

YE dekho fake Pakistani profile run by Indian from pune

when you are your family need help desperately from a rival country but you use the "family emoji" picture instead of typing family. :omghaha::omghaha: RAW needs to upgrade these fake pakistani account handlers they are paying :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ye dekho Fake Pakistani profile used by evil Sushma swaraj

Umar Awan@umerawan007

Suffering from cancer 4th stage don't have treatment in pakistan . Indian doctors showed their willingness and invitation @SushmaSwaraj

There is more to it than meets the eye, lots of Indian specialty hospitals which runs as business enterprise, also called medical tourism industry broadly speaking, runs on the basic principal of Industry...to earn money or profit.

Why is it that Reliance, TATA's and others big business houses or cartels has invested in these hospitals...simply to earn money, the tweet shows and has personal experience that many a times Indian hospitals charges a 50% upfront fee and the patient is left with no choice to avail the service even if there are 1% chance of getting cured as in the case of this person Umer Awan with the tweet.

Many Pak hospitals decline and gives a more realistic view after biopsy and diagnosis and whether cancer in last stages can be cured or not....Indian medical industry is more inclined to earn money and kind or coerces the gullible patients...

@Sully3

Last edited:
it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

it was march this year when after neuro test doctors inform me your son need cochlear implant and its very expensive treatment for middle class guy like me .i was very upset meeting after meeting for get out of this situation . i have been informed that india is cheapest place to have this implant . but my clear cut answer was i will never go india for treat my son . never ever want to see my son being twittered by sushma suraaj and being showed by indian media as poor Pakistani kid we help him (even i pay them )
i have three options of implant of my son . one pay 70000-100000$ and make it anywhere in first world. option two pay 20000$ to 35000$ and make it in Pakistan and last pay 8000$ and make it in india . i prefer Pakistan take my all years end service benefits (pension ) and treat him in Pakistan . i will never beg india never ever to treat my son . these was my words even HR admins said they can arrange it in india its very cheap .but i refused . india may be cheap but its expensive for losing self respect and loosing country name . we better bag in Pakistan rather then ask help BJP current regime .they are showing like our country is very bad condition no hospitals in pakistan to treat poor paksitanis like north koreans lollz. they got money but show it as help what the hack is help its medical tourism not help .

thanks to pakistani doctors and three surgons did a great job and boy is playing now a days .
operation and transplant was done in Islamabad
View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

Salute to your courage,desh ki man saman ke age sab chota hai.kisi desh ko garib ya amir batane mein media ka bada hath hota hai aur hamara desh hindustan abhi is bimari se pareshan hai,paid media houses and IT cell controlled by ruling party iski vajah hai.har baat ka credit lena phir samne vale ko chota bata dena kuch logo ki fitrat hai sare hinduis ki nahi.wish your son a healthy and prosperous life.Jai Hind

But they can not do till date as she is helping real Pakistanis only , rest is just your huge jealousy, frustration and anger and helplessness combined

Check this....deciphers the picture inside out.

Apart from this there are quite a few medical private practices in Pakistan who recommends Indian hospitals and doctors for liver transplants and other services, it is purely run as a business now.

Just as doctors here in Pakistan recommends a so and so Lab for MRI or clinical tests, to get the commissions and benefits....this is actually a very sad state of affairs.

Medical tourism has been turned into an industry and run like a business entrepreneurship in India, no ethics and humanity....all money and business now...and the marketing that entails is unethical and inhuman.

Many naive and unassuming patients are recommended surgeries in India just to get the commissions in Pakistan from their Indian principal like Fortis, or Apollo or Medanta big specialty hospitals in India. Parents doesn't know a thing about such practices and they blindly follow what is recommended to them by doctors here in Pakistan, obviously they are paid by the Indian principals to do that...a fair amount of money.

So all this medical tourism is basically run as a cartel, as a monopoly and kind of a benevolent mafia....nothing short of it.

Indian hospitals charges about 2 million to 3.5 million Pak rupees for such operations, which is quite substantial if you look at the middle class income of Pak people, but the thing is relatives and friends helps in collecting the money in Pakistan...another dark side of such medical practices.

Check this Pakistani website where Pak doctors recommends Indian hospitals...there are many more private doctors in Pakistan who recommend Indian hospitals even if the medical service is available in Pakistan to the gullible and naive patients....so this is the dark and real side of medical tourism in India.

Also articles in media is also used to promote it, DAWN has published many articles about it as paid content...this is a marketing gimmick to show that such an ethical thing is being done in India...which is just an eyewash.

Check this Pakistani website which promotes and recommends Indian doctors and hospitals...not possible without commission and perks. It is an industry and takes away the noble cause associated with the medical profession...sad but now a reality.

http://www.pakistanlivertransplant.com/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/surv...es-in-lahore-due-to-dehydration.511251/page-2

@Sully3 @Imran Khan

YE dekho fake Pakistani profile run by Indian from pune

when you are your family need help desperately from a rival country but you use the "family emoji" picture instead of typing family. :omghaha::omghaha: RAW needs to upgrade these fake pakistani account handlers they are paying :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
ok who ever came from pakistan for medical help were fake....read the first post...he saved himself of being fake...

With due respect, the publicity is mostly for those who are financially weak(Treatments are either subsidized or Free) and also for a positive PRI between both our nations. It is PDF that played the trick and not the Govt of India if you look at things keeping the enmity aside. I hope the champ is doing good , wishing him all health.

Salute to your courage,desh ki man saman ke age sab chota hai.kisi desh ko garib ya amir batane mein media ka bada hath hota hai aur hamara desh hindustan abhi is bimari se pareshan hai,paid media houses and IT cell controlled by ruling party iski vajah hai.har baat ka credit lena phir samne vale ko chota bata dena kuch logo ki fitrat hai sare hinduis ki nahi.wish your son a healthy and prosperous life.Jai Hind
bhai jaan app kidar a gaye yaha par?:-)

Back
Top Bottom