What's new

Massacre Reported as Syrian Army Presses Assault on Tiny Rebel Enclave in Aleppo

2002 - when 'Bashar the Tyrant' wasn't so bad that he couldn't have a nice cuppa with the Queen
queen_assad_277691k.jpg

Number 10 makes a nice backdrop don't you think Tony old chum....

maxresdefault.jpg

I have enormous news and videos URL which I can post here to show real face of Regimes forces and other political aspects of the conflict but now as I have found out what were the information from where you have been checking all the news during those "last times", there is no point of further debate.

I deliberately posted RT To see your reaction.
There we go, you proved how biased you are.

Listen, You are supporting bloodshed yourself.
You shouldnt act all saint by hating on the "Regime".

PS, I have the whole internet at my disposal, Just assuming "where i get my information from" wont prove that you are "smart" at judging which "side is good".

LMAO. Revolution and uprising against Bashar the tyrant started due to the CIA?? :lol:. Same with Tunisia, Yemen and Egypt I guess. LMAO:rofl:.
People from the middle east who rose up against their dictators are all traitors and puppets of western power. I have seen it all on PDF:omghaha::pdf:

You just have to see who jumped in to support the rebellion.
Ofcourse it wont nessescerily mean that "they" did it, but "they" have a hand in it just as well.

LMAO. Revolution and uprising against Bashar the tyrant started due to the CIA?? :lol:. Same with Tunisia, Yemen and Egypt I guess. LMAO:rofl:.
People from the middle east who rose up against their dictators are all traitors and puppets of western power. I have seen it all on PDF:omghaha::pdf:

Ignorance is bliss

Who is the lesser "evil" - Assad or ISIS/derivates?

2002 - when 'Bashar the Tyrant' wasn't so bad that he couldn't have a nice cuppa with the Queen
queen_assad_277691k.jpg

Number 10 makes a nice backdrop don't you think Tony old chum....

maxresdefault.jpg
What are you trying to insinuate with these pictures.lol
So because the Queen and our former leader Tony Blair met/received Basshar and is wife, that means Basshar is automatically a saint and not a brutal Tyrant/despot?lol
As I have said before on here, many of you people seem to ignore the realities of geopolitics either because you are too biased or simply because you deliberately ignore politically realities. I have said it on here before, we will obviously have relations and sometimes even close ties with questionable regimes in the middle East north Africa and sub Saharan Africa. However, that doesn't means those regimes are saints or whatever. It's up to the people of these countries to choose their leaders or depose them , we can only deal with the leaders they have chosen or not. So seems people expect us not to have any relations with many countries due to dictatorships. Lol That's unfeasible
In fact Basshar Al Assad had a neutral or even positive image in wester press/countries despite him being a despot/tyrant/dictator. It's only after ASSAD started massacring his own people during the protests/uprisings against his rule that the press here started seeing him in a negative way. It was same with Mubarak in Egypt, our press here often had a neutral view at best about him(since he was a western ally), but after the uprisings against his corrupt regime his decision to cling on to power at all costs and killing protesters against his rule that is when the press stared having a more negative view towards him and our political establishment had to follow suite asking him to leave power .

So we never really bothered much about Syria to be honest, unlike many larger/strategic an resource rich countries in the middle East . It's for this reason we have been very reluctant to intervene even after Assads massive atrocities against his own people. Every power is always after their own interests, if some countries think foreign powers be it the West, Russia, Turkey,Iran etc will come and build their country or set up a stable political system for them then they are dreaming.
Fix your country and establish a fair and stable political system , then nobody will get involved in your affairs and you will prevent uprisings and civil wars due to political instability as a result of dictatorship. :). So I stand by my word, butcher Assad is responsible for the cunt plight of his country , if he still had any honouror respect for his country left , he will apologise to his people and resign pa ihg the way for a traditional government of one sort.
Else this civil war will continue for a long time to come.

This is a great achievement. Syrian Army and its president has every right to get rid of his country of foreign backed terrorists.

This is also a big success against model adopted by west to change regimes it does not like. If west is so serious about terror, it must rid of ISIS whose main protagonists come from Europe. ISIS is bombed by America and its allies but always available on hand to promote west agenda through terror.

There is no 'moderate' rebel. These are all terrorists. Assad must get rid of all of them. Will then talk about Assad once this foreign supported terror is defeated. Assad had genuine opposition. It was hijacked by foreign mercenaries sitting in western capitals and getting fat salaries from Brits, French and Americans in the name of 'liberation and democracy'.

Well said.

Muslims around the world will support the resistance
Syrian forces are stretched and its time to hit and stretch them even more
thank God you are late on this.rebels r done done done cause they cant do much damage anymore.russia was a game changer and rebels and opposition will grumble more because they were not supoorted well enough by their handlers.fuk them. rebels ARE rats...till end of this failed revolution. GCC?obviously a gang of rich incompetents.

thank God you are late on this.rebels r done done done cause they cant do much damage anymore.russia was a game changer and rebels and opposition will grumble more because they were not supoorted well enough by their handlers.fuk them. rebels ARE rats...till end of this failed revolution. GCC?obviously a gang of rich incompetents.

???????

The rebels represent the majority community of Syria, the base reason for the people rising up i.e not wanting eternal alewite dictatorship has not ended and instead a whole new range if brutality and war crimes have been inflicted upon the people

As a result the rebel cause has not ended the suffering of the people has not ended and its instead given ever more impetus for muslims around the world to come out against Iran and speak out for Syria

Seioudly? So in one report dozens of men and boys from east Aleppo stand on their feet and in front of progovernment soldiers? And on camera by the way. Wow that is a clear sign of them standing on their feet and being watched by the army. Done that countless times myself . Now go back and look how many videos the rebels made with soldiers and civilians taken prisoners because they are not of a particular sect and cut their throats or shoot them?

???????

The rebels represent the majority community of Syria, the base reason for the people rising up i.e not wanting eternal alewite dictatorship has not ended and instead a whole new range if brutality and war crimes have been inflicted upon the people

As a result the rebel cause has not ended the suffering of the people has not ended and its instead given ever more impetus for muslims around the world to come out against Iran and speak out for Syria

rebels are minority and represent saudi wahabi.

your baloon of majority is fake. Rebels are minority in Syria.

Back
Top Bottom