What's new

Massacre Reported as Syrian Army Presses Assault on Tiny Rebel Enclave in Aleppo

Glory be to Bashar Al Assad!
God is with you. And so are the sane people who know that you did the right thing by kicking foriegn shitlords in the nuts.
So Russia is God now ? and mercenaries are sane people ?
Killing about 250 thousands along with displacing more 3 million local citizen in the name of few foreigners, and that too with the help of foreigners, to save own dictatorship is not something to cheer for.

So Russia is God now ? and mercenaries are sane people ?
Killing about 250 thousands along with displacing more 3 million local citizen in the name of few foreigners, and that too with the help of foreigners, to save own dictatorship is not something to cheer for.

Last time I checked, the rebellion began with a CIA Induced protest.
Then... The war began despite many chances of ending it there and end.
Challenging the writ of state? What the f*** do you expect to do?

Assad is there, by the will of his people.
And is here to stay.

Have fun supporting the terrorists and their precious western backers who every now and then "mistakenly" drops ammunitions, state of the art weapons, and body armors.

So, yes.
Russia is good in this threatre for helping a nation in distress.
Death to the foriegn mercenaries!

Sheeps like you are the reason for the fall of nations!

And is here to stay.

Have fun supporting the terrorists and their precious western backers who every now and then "mistakenly" drops ammunitions, state of the art weapons, and body armors.

So, yes.

Where did you checked why not enlighten us all ? And how many people of Syria actually support Assad ? what elections he win or any other sort of proof of public support ?
You have fun celebrating one of the greatest humanitarian tragedy of our times.
Disguised in the cover of US/Israel-hatred, so many people are running their business successfully in Muslim countries.
And now, after the writ of the state has been established with the support of god (Putin), have fun having a Syria which is now not more than a barren destructed piece of "god's military base" where inhuman creatures would rejoice and celebrate standing above mass graves of innocent Muslims.

Where did you checked why not enlighten us all ? And how many people of Syria actually support Assad ? what elections he win or any other sort of proof of public support ?
You have fun celebrating one of the greatest humanitarian tragedy of our times.
Disguised in the cover of US/Israel-hatred, so many people are running their business successfully in Muslim countries.
And now, after the writ of the state has been established with the support of god (Putin), have fun having a Syria which is now not more than a barren destructed piece of "god's military base" where inhuman creatures would rejoice and celebrate standing above mass graves of innocent Muslims.

The very fact you're saying this is enough to prove that you havent been following this war at all.
If you did, you wouldnt even be saying this.

Regardless, Have fun with your sheeple mindset.

1. Humanitarian crisis? Oh god....
2. Disgused under cover of US/Israel? Oh god...
3. Writ of state established? Oh, my god.....

Do some research, and dont watch too much white news, will you?

The very fact you're saying this is enough to prove that you havent been following this war at all.
If you did, you wouldnt even be saying this.

Regardless, Have fun with your sheeple mindset.
The very fact you dont have credible sources and support bloodshed of innocents so that the regimes of your choice may get longer in power in the country you never visited is enough to understand that your intellectualism level and resources of knowledge.
The purpose of asking the reference is not that I have not been following wars or I deny Western cause in the conflict. But, when biased people like you see the story from the prism of favoritism, they only see or tell half of the truth. Your denial of common Syrian's aspiration and political uprising in the country tells about your vulture mentality. Period.

About 100k are saved from Aleppo till now. Seems more like moderate terrorists before fleeing entered buildings and shot people before they retreated for giving usa a last thing to chew on with its un apparatus against Syria as a desperate attempt.

The very fact you dont have credible sources and support bloodshed of innocents so that the regimes of your choice may get longer in power in the country you never visited is enough to understand that your intellectualism level and resources of knowledge.
The purpose of asking the reference is not that I have not been following wars or I deny Western cause in the conflict. But, when biased people like you see the story from the prism of favoritism, they only see or tell half of the truth. Your denial of common Syrian's aspiration and political uprising in the country tells about your vulture mentality. Period.

Ignorance and irony is a thing you specialize in, dont you?
Sure, Label me what you want, but the fact you hardly have any knowledge on it yourself still stands.

You pretty much also explained yourself.

Oh and one more thing.
Last time I checked, Civillians were running towards the SAA for help. ;)

I've no time to check for sources for you.
The old thread is there and plenty of info is available for you to see.

You will see what i'm talking about regarding the west and rebels.
They are no saints, and much more worse than whatever you're deeming Assad off.

Glory be to Assad!

Western politicians, “experts” and journalists are going to have to reboot their stories over the next few days now that Bashar al-Assad’s army has retaken control of eastern Aleppo. We’re going to find out if the 250,000 civilians “trapped” in the city were indeed that numerous. We’re going to hear far more about why they were not able to leave when the Syrian government and Russian air force staged their ferocious bombardment of the eastern part of the city.

And we’re going to learn a lot more about the “rebels” whom we in the West – the US, Britain and our head-chopping mates in the Gulf – have been supporting.

They did, after all, include al-Qaeda (alias Jabhat al-Nusra, alias Jabhat Fateh al-Sham), the “folk” – as George W Bush called them – who committed the crimes against humanity in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania on 11 September 2001. Remember the War on Terror? Remember the “pure evil” of al-Qaeda. Remember all the warnings from our beloved security services in the UK about how al-Qaeda can still strike terror in London?

Not when the rebels, including al-Qaeda, were bravely defending east Aleppo, we didn’t – because a powerful tale of heroism, democracy and suffering was being woven for us, a narrative of good guys versus bad guys as explosive and as dishonest as “weapons of mass destruction”.

Yes, Bashar al-Assad has brutally destroyed vast tracts of his cities in his battle against those who wish to overthrow his regime. Yes, that regime has a multitude of sins to its name: torture, executions, secret prisons, the killing of civilians, and – if we include the Syrian militia thugs under nominal control of the regime – a frightening version of ethnic cleansing.

Yes, we should fear for the lives of the courageous doctors of eastern Aleppo and the people for whom they have been caring. Anyone who saw the footage of the young man taken out of the line of refugees fleeing Aleppo last week by the regime’s intelligence men should fear for all those who have not been permitted to cross the government lines. And let’s remember how the UN grimly reported it had been told of 82 civilians "massacred" in their homes in the last 24 hours.

But it’s time to tell the other truth: that many of the “rebels” whom we in the West have been supporting – and which our preposterous Prime Minister Therese May indirectly blessed when she grovelled to the Gulf head-choppers last week – are among the cruellest and most ruthless of fighters in the Middle East. And while we have been tut-tutting at the frightfulness of Isis during the siege of Mosul (an event all too similar to Aleppo, although you wouldn’t think so from reading our narrative of the story), we have been wilfully ignoring the behaviour of the rebels of Aleppo.

Only a few weeks ago, I interviewed one of the very first Muslim families to flee eastern Aleppo during a ceasefire. The father had just been told that his brother was to be executed by the rebels because he crossed the frontline with his wife and son. He condemned the rebels for closing the schools and putting weapons close to hospitals.
And he was no pro-regime stooge; he even admired Isis for their good behaviour in the early days of the siege.

Around the same time, Syrian soldiers were privately expressing their belief to me that the Americans would allow Isis to leave Mosul to again attack the regime in Syria. An American general had actually expressed his fear that Iraqi Shiite militiamen might prevent Isis from fleeing across the Iraqi border to Syria.

Well, so it came to pass. In three vast columns of suicide trucks and thousands of armed supporters, Isis has just swarmed across the desert from Mosul in Iraq, and from Raqqa and Deir ez-Zour in eastern Syria to seize the beautiful city of Palmyra all over again.

It is highly instructive to look at our reporting of these two parallel events. Almost every headline today speaks of the “fall” of Aleppo to the Syrian army – when in any other circumstances, we would have surely said that the army had “recaptured” it from the “rebels” – while Isis was reported to have “recaptured” Palmyra when (given their own murderous behaviour) we should surely have announced that the Roman city had “fallen” once more under their grotesque rule.

Your comments please @Valar Dohaeris

Take the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. After last week running through its usual – and perfectly understandable – fears for the civilian population of eastern Aleppo and their medical workers, and for civilians subject to government reprisals and for “hundreds of men” who may have gone missing after crossing the frontlines, the UN suddenly expressed other concerns.

“During the last two weeks, Fatah al-Sham Front [in other words, al-Qaeda] and the Abu Amara Battalion are alleged to have abducted and killed an unknown number of civilians who requested the armed groups to leave their neighbourhoods, to spare the lives of civilians...,” it stated.

“We have also received reports that between 30 November and 1 December, armed opposition groups fired on civilians attempting to leave...” Furthermore, “indiscriminate attacks” had been conducted on heavily civilian areas of government-held western as well as ‘rebel’ eastern Aleppo.

You and your checks. Inhuman illiterate.

Illiterate?
Let me educate you then.

Second, This will explain everything about you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...p-bombing-syria-as-us-airstrike-kills-dozens/

Supporting the backers and rebels who kill babies, kill woman and childern by in human means is insanity.
You outright refuse to believe anything good that goes on the other side.
Dont be so quick to jump to uneducated conclusions, You are the inhuman illiterate.

So yes, I will support Bashar Al Assad.
May he rid his country of idiotic menace that people like you have wrought.

Last edited:
I hope they can retake Palmyra now. Godspeed to them.
50px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png

Its why the war will go until the Assad and the Alewites are defeated

The majority population is being attacked and killed the animosity created because of this will drive the resistance

Syria has no support or place in the muslim world at the moment and no way out to resurrect the state until Assad and his cult have been removed

Muslims around the world will support the resistance
Syrian forces are stretched and its time to hit and stretch them even more

Illiterate?
Let me educate you then.

Second, This will explain everything about you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...p-bombing-syria-as-us-airstrike-kills-dozens/

Supporting the backers and rebels who kill babies, kill woman and childern by in human means is insanity.
You outright refuse to believe anything good that goes on the other side.
Dont be so quick to jump to uneducated conclusions, You are the inhuman illiterate.

So yes, I will support Bashar Al Assad.
May he rid his country of idiotic menace that people like you have wrought.
I have enormous news and videos URL which I can post here to show real face of Regimes forces and other political aspects of the conflict but now as I have found out what were the information from where you have been checking all the news during those "last times", there is no point of further debate.

Western politicians, “experts” and journalists are going to have to reboot their stories over the next few days now that Bashar al-Assad’s army has retaken control of eastern Aleppo. We’re going to find out if the 250,000 civilians “trapped” in the city were indeed that numerous. We’re going to hear far more about why they were not able to leave when the Syrian government and Russian air force staged their ferocious bombardment of the eastern part of the city.

And we’re going to learn a lot more about the “rebels” whom we in the West – the US, Britain and our head-chopping mates in the Gulf – have been supporting.

They did, after all, include al-Qaeda (alias Jabhat al-Nusra, alias Jabhat Fateh al-Sham), the “folk” – as George W Bush called them – who committed the crimes against humanity in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania on 11 September 2001. Remember the War on Terror? Remember the “pure evil” of al-Qaeda. Remember all the warnings from our beloved security services in the UK about how al-Qaeda can still strike terror in London?

Not when the rebels, including al-Qaeda, were bravely defending east Aleppo, we didn’t – because a powerful tale of heroism, democracy and suffering was being woven for us, a narrative of good guys versus bad guys as explosive and as dishonest as “weapons of mass destruction”.

Yes, Bashar al-Assad has brutally destroyed vast tracts of his cities in his battle against those who wish to overthrow his regime. Yes, that regime has a multitude of sins to its name: torture, executions, secret prisons, the killing of civilians, and – if we include the Syrian militia thugs under nominal control of the regime – a frightening version of ethnic cleansing.

Yes, we should fear for the lives of the courageous doctors of eastern Aleppo and the people for whom they have been caring. Anyone who saw the footage of the young man taken out of the line of refugees fleeing Aleppo last week by the regime’s intelligence men should fear for all those who have not been permitted to cross the government lines. And let’s remember how the UN grimly reported it had been told of 82 civilians "massacred" in their homes in the last 24 hours.

But it’s time to tell the other truth: that many of the “rebels” whom we in the West have been supporting – and which our preposterous Prime Minister Therese May indirectly blessed when she grovelled to the Gulf head-choppers last week – are among the cruellest and most ruthless of fighters in the Middle East. And while we have been tut-tutting at the frightfulness of Isis during the siege of Mosul (an event all too similar to Aleppo, although you wouldn’t think so from reading our narrative of the story), we have been wilfully ignoring the behaviour of the rebels of Aleppo.

Only a few weeks ago, I interviewed one of the very first Muslim families to flee eastern Aleppo during a ceasefire. The father had just been told that his brother was to be executed by the rebels because he crossed the frontline with his wife and son. He condemned the rebels for closing the schools and putting weapons close to hospitals.
And he was no pro-regime stooge; he even admired Isis for their good behaviour in the early days of the siege.

Around the same time, Syrian soldiers were privately expressing their belief to me that the Americans would allow Isis to leave Mosul to again attack the regime in Syria. An American general had actually expressed his fear that Iraqi Shiite militiamen might prevent Isis from fleeing across the Iraqi border to Syria.

Well, so it came to pass. In three vast columns of suicide trucks and thousands of armed supporters, Isis has just swarmed across the desert from Mosul in Iraq, and from Raqqa and Deir ez-Zour in eastern Syria to seize the beautiful city of Palmyra all over again.

It is highly instructive to look at our reporting of these two parallel events. Almost every headline today speaks of the “fall” of Aleppo to the Syrian army – when in any other circumstances, we would have surely said that the army had “recaptured” it from the “rebels” – while Isis was reported to have “recaptured” Palmyra when (given their own murderous behaviour) we should surely have announced that the Roman city had “fallen” once more under their grotesque rule.

Your comments please @Valar Dohaeris

Take the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. After last week running through its usual – and perfectly understandable – fears for the civilian population of eastern Aleppo and their medical workers, and for civilians subject to government reprisals and for “hundreds of men” who may have gone missing after crossing the frontlines, the UN suddenly expressed other concerns.

“During the last two weeks, Fatah al-Sham Front [in other words, al-Qaeda] and the Abu Amara Battalion are alleged to have abducted and killed an unknown number of civilians who requested the armed groups to leave their neighbourhoods, to spare the lives of civilians...,” it stated.

“We have also received reports that between 30 November and 1 December, armed opposition groups fired on civilians attempting to leave...” Furthermore, “indiscriminate attacks” had been conducted on heavily civilian areas of government-held western as well as ‘rebel’ eastern Aleppo.
I have not posted anything in support of rebels either moderate or fundamentalists for that matter. Of-course, West did played its dirty game and than left the citizen to suffer all alone on the hand of butcher Assad.
But all of these facts does not provide justification of killing hundreds and thousands of innocent civilians, destroying almost every major city and forcing millions to leave the country and change demography of the region to save personal rule.

Assad has every right over the Country he rules. Rest of the world can **** gone!

When ever a muslim ruler is close to straighting things up for his people, the usual war crimes, massacre shit is reported to soften the world's view on terrorists. Terrorists are terrorists and they should be killed!

**** Western world and their double standards!

And is here to stay.

So, yes.

LMAO. Revolution and uprising against Bashar the tyrant started due to the CIA?? :lol:. Same with Tunisia, Yemen and Egypt I guess. LMAO:rofl:.
People from the middle east who rose up against their dictators are all traitors and puppets of western power. I have seen it all on PDF:omghaha::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom