What's new

Mass Mobilization against the Taliban or just a Propaganda Stunt.

you should really check nato numbers of how many Afghans civilians they’ve been killing in last two decades of there war. It’s jaw dropping and please keep religion out , these are proud peoples who will not live under foreign rulers.
they came to take revange of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks . they dont care .these proud people can not operate without AID from same powers . just wait few months and situation will be like 1998 no wheat no food and shortage of everything in afghanistan people will start running or starving . doing terrorism is something and running a country is other .

only way for peace comes for reconciliation not fighting.

The Taliban is a part-creation of Western governments who have now run away from Afghanistan leaving the Afghans to their own devises.

But it is nice that the Afghan women have picked up arms. They know their fate under Taliban rule.

I so no point in you dragging up there past for it was the Taliban who were attacked and invaded falsely, and they fought for it and won it back. to me these guys were thr real patriots you only cry for the collaborators loss. and Afghan woman yeah sure ! how about you indian males go defend Indian Muslim ladies from your Hindu neighbours.

for it was the Taliban who were attacked and invaded falsely, and they fought for it and won it back. to me these guys were thr real patriots you only cry for the collaborators loss.

Incorrect. The Taliban are simply the next version of the Western-government-created "Afghan Mujahideen". Just like Hamas in Palestine was enabled by the Israeli government the same way the Taliban was enabled in establishment by the West.

If anything the Taliban are the real traitors. Ask yourself if these regressive criminals want their society to progress, want an educated populace, want social justice, want Afghans in space ( there was an Afghan cosmonaut in the 1980s who went to a USSR space station ).

and Afghan woman yeah sure !

Below is a slice of the Taliban's mentality :
33-year-old Khatera was blinded after a gunmen attack in Ghazni province of Afghanistan

KABUL: The last thing 33-year-old Khatera saw were the three men on a motorcycle who attacked her just after she left her job at a police station in Afghanistan's central Ghazni province, shooting at her and stabbing her with a knife in the eyes.

Waking up in hospital, everything was dark.

"I asked the doctors, why I can't see anything? They told me that my eyes are still bandaged because of the wounds. But at that moment, I knew my eyes had been taken from me," she said.

She and local authorities blame the attack on Taliban militants - who deny involvement – and say the assailants acted on a tip-off from her father who vehemently opposed her working outside the home.

For Khatera, the attack caused not just the loss of her sight but the loss of a dream she had battled to achieve - to have an independent career. She joined the Ghazni police as an officer in its crime branch a few months ago.

"I wish I had served in police at least a year. If this had happened to me after that, it would have been less painful. It happened too soon ... I only got to work and live my dream for three months," she told Reuters.

The attack on Khatera, who only uses one name, is indicative of a growing trend, human rights activists say, of an intense and often violent backlash against women taking jobs, especially in public roles. In Khatera's case, being a police officer could have also angered the Taliban.

how about you indian males go defend Indian Muslim ladies from your Hindu neighbours.

Well, the Indian situation is delicate. I don't desire a civil war. It has to be some other way.

Civil war seems extremely likely at this point which is bad news for everyone.
I think if Taliban do manage to to eventually govern the whole of Afghanistan, their next mission would be to export their revolution to Pakistan and Tajikistan. Taliban have plenty of sympathizers and like minded people in Pakistan especially Pashtun deobandi belt. Interesting times ahead for both countries

they came to take revange of 9/11 and other terrorist attacks . they dont care .these proud people can not operate without AID from same powers . just wait few months and situation will be like 1998 no wheat no food and shortage of everything in afghanistan people will start running or starving . doing terrorism is something and running a country is other .

Taliban thank you. You finally ended the Afghan-national army of paid mercenaries nightmare for us ruling over Afghanistan and threat of my western border. and no more attacks of rockets and small arms fire from there in to our Pakistan. and you are right to suggest a large exodus will happen that will be from northern alliance Kabul , they have one direction to go Washington, Tehran , india. not Pakistan this time you cockroaches

This is why so many have been saying that they need a political settlement. Otherwise it’s back to the civil wars of the 90s.

Taliban thank you. You finally ended the Afghan-national army of paid mercenaries nightmare for us ruling over Afghanistan and threat of my western border. and no more attacks of rockets and small arms fire from there in to our Pakistan. and you are right to suggest a large exodus will happen that will be from northern alliance Kabul , they have one direction to go Washington, Tehran , india. not Pakistan this time you cockroaches
sir ANA will be remain in some parts and that will be future nightmare too . do not forget taliban also attached on pakistani posts in 1999 . i am sure that once taliban settle down they will try to export terrorism in other countries . they will attack or their guests will attack western interests in pakistan .

This is why so many have been saying that they need a political settlement. Otherwise it’s back to the civil wars of the 90s.
I mentioned about a possible civil war after the U.S. pullout. Whether it will come true or not, we will see.

I mentioned about a possible civil war after the U.S. pullout. Whether it will come true or not, we will see.

The thing is, we already have a civil war there, it’s been going on since the 90s. The US has intervened in that war, but hasn’t fundamentally changed the endgame. I should have said that we’ll go back to 90s civil war dynamics, vs the recent civil war with US involvement.

The thing is, we already have a civil war there, it’s been going on since the 90s. The US has intervened in that war, but hasn’t fundamentally changed the endgame. I should have said that we’ll go back to 90s civil war dynamics, vs the recent civil war with US involvement.

Since the U.S. led invasion, was there a civil war since then like you see in Iraq? Like sectarian or tribal warfare? Or was there focus on fighting the Taliban only?

Since the U.S. led invasion, was there a civil war since then like you see in Iraq? Like sectarian or tribal warfare? Or was there focus on fighting the Taliban only?
Yes absolutely there was. Taliban came around in the mid-90s out of the chaos of Kandahar. Civil war was raging on long before that. First it was a civil war between the mujahideen and the Soviet stooge DRA (a lot like today’s Afghan govt), then among various smaller groups who fought in the power vacuum left by the Soviets. Then there was the Northern Alliance plus Dostum, against Hekmatyar, then the Taliban entered the scene and took Kabul. The last leg of the civil war was the NA vs the Taliban. And yes there was a major sectarian element,
Pakhtuns vs primarily non-Pakhtuns.

It was in this war that the US decided they’ll back the NA to defeat the Taliban, then help theNA form a government. A government that was seen as illegitimate in the eyes of many who were on the other side of the civil war. Then the US and Afghan government locked the other side out of the political process. So instead of any peace or reconciliation, we had another civil war.

Honestly, Taliban resurgence is not surprising at all given the history.

The civil war civil war everyone is yelling about even if it happens would be another try by the US/India nexus to keep Talibans engaged indirectly. But those who fought 30 years with a super power, do you really think a civil war with average people would do any harm? NO!

Sometimes I really wish the audio to text feature worked perfectly in Urdu. Typing on mobile is not very easy.
there is no problem you can not mass kill people you can not be zombie you can not rule eith name of religion and guns . taliban are semi humans living in cave era . nothing to do with sharia .you kill all the animals of zoo on the name of sharia ?

I am not a shariah expert, sir. So I definitely cannot answer if it's fine to kill animals in the zoo.

Back
Top Bottom