What's new

Mass Mobilization against the Taliban or just a Propaganda Stunt.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since much of the Afghan army has just melted away against the Taliban, the Afghan media is busy showing local Militia Gunmen vowing to fight against the Taliban in their numbers. How credible these images are and how potent these forces are is yet to be determined.
1) General mobilization against Taliban in Laghman and Nangarhar.
1624473762001.png

2) Afghan women taking part in general mobilization against Taliban. IMAGES from Sheberghan, Jawzjan.
1624473849340.png

3) General mobilization against Taliban - under the leadership of a former jihadi commander - in Koh Daman, Kabul.
1624473915220.png

4) General mobilization against the Taliban in Herat province
1624473959904.png

5) Deputy Speaker of the Afghan Parliamen, Abbas Ibrahimzada has armed dozens of his supporters in Mazar-e-Sharif, Balkh against the Taliban.
1624474076918.png

Are these people really determined to fight against the Taliban or these are just photoshoots. Recently similar groups just fled to neighbouring Tajikistan, to spare themselves from the Taliban.

Since much of the Afghan army has just melted away against the Taliban, the Afghan media is busy showing local Militia Gunmen vowing to fight against the Taliban in their numbers. How credible these images are and how potent these forces are is yet to be determined.
View attachment 755885

2) Afghan women taking part in general mobilization against Taliban. IMAGES from Sheberghan, Jawzjan.
View attachment 755886

3) General mobilization against Taliban - under the leadership of a former jihadi commander - in Koh Daman, Kabul.
View attachment 755887

View attachment 755888

5) Deputy Speaker of the Afghan Parliamen, Abbas Ibrahimzada has armed dozens of his supporters in Mazar-e-Sharif, Balkh against the Taliban.
View attachment 755889

Are these people really determined to fight against the Taliban or these are just photoshoots. Recently similar groups just fled to neighbouring Tajikistan, to spare themselves from the Taliban.
Looks like Indian tamasha.
These afghani traitors have been with the banjees way too long

View attachment 755885

View attachment 755886

View attachment 755887

View attachment 755888

View attachment 755889

No doubt that there will be a civil war, the deal was supposed to be a peace deal so that a unitary government can be formed, Taliban are not honoring any such understanding. They came with guns and they're taking over again with guns.

Two comments.

1- I have a YP , from Laghman. I was talking to him just couple of hours ago, asking about the situation in his area. He told me that most of the area is taken over by the Talib.

2- When it has reached to the state that old woman are given rifles for photo shoot , then the situation is even worse than perceived.

they follow jahalat not sharia . they are racists and follow pushtoon culture make it sharia .

see thier past is full of actions against sharia . should i count ????????

The problem is my friend western ideology have corrupted us so much that we feel Shariah is a take it for granted stuff. Talibans are the opposite hence you feel they are the bad guy.

I have so much to write but then again the corruption/idealization has taken over so much that you'd call me Taliban in a matter of few posts.

This tactic is straight from Iraq withdrawal book. After US withdraw, Iraqi govt was almost overran by militant groups (mostly Sunni who were fighting US). Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) (basically US and govt supported Shia militant groups) were used to reverse the gains. There was a bloody sectarian civil war.

US Strategy worked in Iraq because in 2007 New Iraqi govt was mainly Shia, and Iranian backed PMF was motivated by sectarian revenge.

Situations is not the same in Afghanistan. Sunni are in the majority. Taliban are much more politically sophisticated now. Currently, US do not have bases to provide direct air support 24/7.

Let’s see if Iraqi PMF strategy works in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Taliban are a double edged sword for Pakistan. People need to be very careful what they wish for, and should wait, because the polka dots and ponies are not coming with the Taliban. That sort of Mindset if seeped into Pakistan will be like a super-charged hinduvta equivalent for Pakistan. It will rip us apart, and will impact most if not all foreign relationships, while tanking any remanent of our economy. I hope the Taliban have changed, and learn to govern, not just win battles. And also learn not to export their unique tribal and harsh form of Islam to places outside of their borders. But alas I think forces within Pakistan will gather muster and push against the social grain (emboldened by the Taliban victory), since the existing political class is an abject failure when it comes to addressing people's real concerns. I am seriously concerned for Pakistan in the coming years, and I expect India (& others) to take full advantage of driving religious divisions within our country.

Indian overture to the Taliban

Last edited:
The problem is my friend western ideology have corrupted us so much that we feel Shariah is a take it for granted stuff. Talibans are the opposite hence you feel they are the bad guy.

I have so much to write but then again the corruption/idealization has taken over so much that you'd call me Taliban in a matter of few posts.
there is no problem you can not mass kill people you can not be zombie you can not rule eith name of religion and guns . taliban are semi humans living in cave era . nothing to do with sharia .you kill all the animals of zoo on the name of sharia ?

The Taliban is a part-creation of Western governments who have now run away from Afghanistan leaving the Afghans to their own devises.

But it is nice that the Afghan women have picked up arms. They know their fate under Taliban rule.

Taliban have spent 30 plus years fighting.
They need assistance and training ti help establish institutions where progress can be made. They need educating and guidance in turning from victorious warriors defeating two superpowers to men who build nations. Pakistan is in a position to help even though our own institutions are pathetic. At least the Taliban trust us. With careful management we can secure out NW border with men who are friendly. At least they will be better than the northern alliance goons who love India. Maybe India will give them all refuge now.
Indian rapist and bacha Bazz can mingle and jingle

there is no problem you can not mass kill people you can not be zombie you can not rule eith name of religion and guns . taliban are semi humans living in cave era . nothing to do with sharia .you kill all the animals of zoo on the name of sharia ?

you should really check nato numbers of how many Afghans civilians they’ve been killing in last two decades of there war. It’s jaw dropping and please keep religion out , these are proud peoples who will not live under foreign rulers.

Back
Top Bottom