What's new

Mass Mobilization against the Taliban or just a Propaganda Stunt.

Comon in what world killing innocent civilians and raising underaged children's as suicide bombers is part of Islam? Taliban are nothing more than an ethnic cult at best the follow their own culture not Islam. There is a reason Northern alliance was formed against these Racist Mofos bcz they were literally wiping them out of existence. To this date Taliban didn't recognize Durand line. They didnt take action against ISIS/TTP/Indians sitting inside their controlled territories and attacking Pakistan. Best thing that can happen for Pakistan is these racist ethno fascist starting a civil war and keeping each other busy. Otherwise we will go back into pre 70 era where these rodents were busy attacking our tribal areas.

Problem with us Pakistanis is that we dont read history.

Give me one reasonable logic as to why they have dominated the most technological and financially lethal alliance in the history of mankind?

Let me help you, the only logic is Emaan. Let me quote Dr Israr's video. I am not sure if you follow him. But it's worth a watch.

So you're expecting people under fire or fighting a war to take action against TTP etc?

And also why are we so worried about there civil war, we need to focus on our territory without being soft to anyone.

Give me one reasonable logic as to why they have dominated the most technological and financially lethal alliance in the history of mankind?

Let me help you, the only logic is Emaan. Let me quote Dr Israr's video. I am not sure if you follow him. But it's worth a watch.

So you're expecting people under fire or fighting a war to take action against TTP etc?

And also why are we so worried about there civil war, we need to focus on our territory without being soft to anyone.

Please consider this reasonable logic:

Would Taliban be damaged by chemical attack, germ warfare or a nuclear attack? NATO could probably wipe out the entire population of Afghanistan within 6 months - that's what conquerors of the olden times would do. (Some of your heroes too I'm sure)

But they didn't do that, because they have rules which are bigger then winning or losing. They have proved they would rather lose the territory than engage in certain acts. (Yes rogue acts occur but they're illegal)

Taliban on the other hand have bombed women, children and innocent people on purpose just so they could win. They've raped women, made human slaves and tortured people officially.

So does your emaan reasoning still stand up, when taliban won not because of their piety but because of the moral limits of their attackers.
Comon in what world killing innocent civilians and raising underaged children's as suicide bombers is part of Islam? Taliban are nothing more than an ethnic cult at best the follow their own culture not Islam. There is a reason Northern alliance was formed against these Racist Mofos bcz they were literally wiping them out of existence. To this date Taliban didn't recognize Durand line. They didnt take action against ISIS/TTP/Indians sitting inside their controlled territories and attacking Pakistan. Best thing that can happen for Pakistan is these racist ethno fascist starting a civil war and keeping each other busy. Otherwise we will go back into pre 70 era where these rodents were busy attacking our tribal areas.

Problem with us Pakistanis is that we dont read history.

Simplistic people have turned Taliban into religious folk heroes. I get that an enemies enemy is a friend, but they've raised hyenas onto a pedestal.

Please consider this reasonable logic:

Would Taliban be damaged by chemical attack, germ warfare or a nuclear attack? NATO could probably wipe out the entire population of Afghanistan within 6 months - that's what conquerors of the olden times would do. (Some of your heroes too I'm sure)

But they didn't do that, because they have rules which are bigger then winning or losing. They have proved they would rather lose the territory than engage in certain acts. (Yes rogue acts occur but they're illegal)

Taliban on the other hand have bombed women, children and innocent people on purpose just so they could win. They've raped women, made human slaves and tortured people officially.

So does your emaan reasoning still stand up, when taliban won not because of their piety but because of the moral limits of their attackers.

Simplistic people have turned Taliban into religious folk heroes. I get that an enemies enemy is a friend, but they've raised hyenas onto a pedestal.

I don't find that logic really reasonable.

How/why the most lethal alliance of all time bow down to the Talibans? When according to you and like-minded people Afghans hate them, don't like them?

And I really find it disturbing how people have a problem with Talibans defending there sovereignty (defensive jihad) but nobody talks why the zionists tried to invade a muslim country. How naive we are aren't we?

I don't find that logic really reasonable.

How/why the most lethal alliance of all time bow down to the Talibans? When according to you and like-minded people Afghans hate them, don't like them?

And I really find it disturbing how people have a problem with Talibans defending there sovereignty (defensive jihad) but nobody talks why the zionists tried to invade a muslim country. How naive we are aren't we?

Zionists have been crucified on hundreds of pages on PDF - so no one is naive here. But we are talking about Taliban now.

Your post didn't really address the issue, Taliban survived because NATO is not ruthless enough - that is plain to see. But you are giving credit for NATO's restraint to Taliban's emaan, which is obviously not true.

they follow jahalat not sharia . they are racists and follow pushtoon culture make it sharia .

see thier past is full of actions against sharia . should i count ????????
what sharia or islamic law is in pakistan pakistan is just a name most Pakistanis are stupid and no knowledge of islam and only 1% who have knowledge of islam quran and hadith i bet no one in government have knowldge of islamic monitery system keep borrowing from imf on interest(riba) any one involve in riba is enemy of ALLAH AND PROPHET SAW figure that out these talib do not deal with riba read quran please

I can't find a flying f to give other than the gov in Afghanistan makes it sure that Pakistan isn't attacked from their side.

Some more Photo opps for the locals.
General mobilization in Kunar.
1625065761960.png

General mobilization in Lashkargah, Helmand.
1625065824671.png

Back
Top Bottom