What's new

Mars mission by 2013-2015, says ISRO

Silent u know - the thing is people fight about- Does India or anybody else need to explore mars ??????

that sound such a cliche to me - see when we make weapons of destruction - its alright - when we all know its almost uncertainty to have a full scale war in future.

and even if we will have a full scale war - the diffrence of these deadly or deadlier weapon wont matter much as both sides will be finished.

I think space reaserch is most beneficial programme - from where humanity will learn alot and gain alot too . its the most important issue.

i think the development of man kind is more important than - destruction of man kind.

yes you are absolutely right, if we start our projects with peaceful aims this world can be a much much better place without cruelity and war.

the space programme has many peaceful reaserch activities attached with it and i hope it stays that way.

by the way thanks for the details about russian space station programme and about International space station. i really appreciate. it.:tup:

it seems from the info that you provided that if india join russian space station programme then it will start the collaboration now with them and sending a mars mission and development of a space station will require really huge amounts of money. is it possible for IRSO to spend in both the projects at the moment?

regards

sincerely

well - the space station programme wont start by - tomorrow - its time frame is 2020 -2024 , and mars mission is about 2015 - i think future seems bright for india and that gives us a hope to be involved in such a programme.

more over space research is the future - all the future cience technology will be dependent on space research . this issue alone makes it viable option to go for such programme.

in my opinion the most important thing is starting a project because if it is there only then you can end up with some product. failure or success is secondary because it will lead you to your primary objective by refining your project and correcting the faults.

This project comes after C - 2 and C - 2 is expected in 2013 and will be completed in 6-12 months. After that comes, manned mission in the space comes in 2013-14. So, its 2015 when Mars mission will begin. Even Govt. has approved budget for all this.

well - the space station programme wont start by - tomorrow - its time frame is 2020 -2024 , and mars mission is about 2015 - i think future seems bright for india and that gives us a hope to be involved in such a programme.

more over space research is the future - all the future cience technology will be dependent on space research . this issue alone makes it viable option to go for such programme.

This project comes after C - 2 and C - 2 is expected in 2013 and will be completed in 6-12 months. After that comes, manned mission in the space comes in 2013-14. So, its 2015 when Mars mission will begin. Even Govt. has approved budget for all this.

this is good to hear that RSO has the funds already approved for this mars programme and india will be sending C-2 in 2013.:tup: but i still believe india should go for space station instead of mars mission because this can be done more easily after achieving the space station goal which looks much more beneficial than mars mission, atleast at this point in time.

anyhow i am not an expert i was just curious and wanted to share my opinion on the topic. the indian scietist definitely know better than us what they are doing and why they are doing.

best of luck IRSO and india. :tup:

regards

sincerely

my dear friend, in my opinion, it is better to observe things instead of going into meaningless talk, so i just observe and reply where needed.;)

i think india has (IRSO) has done a great job by sending the unmanned lunar mission and that is because that is a milestone india has achieved which was not easy. :tup: i think this do not only true for indias case but for all the countries (developing and developed both) . if they deserve credit why to criticisize why not give them credit for their achievements.

about sharing technology, my opinion is that now days in order to save time, countries do joint projects (F-35, PAKFA etc), this will help in reducing the cost, also save time and the end product after the project comes out to be much better due to collaboration between scientists/technologies of different countries. so i think there is no harm in collaborating. your opinion can be different than mine and i am not trying to force my opinion on you since neither you nor i are expert in this field.

about IRSO accepting collaboration with NASA before sending more missions like the first one is i think acceptable in this era. it is just like developing PAKFA with collaboration with russia even before having Tejas flying (indian made fighter) in the air (please do not take it personally, it is just an example and donot meant to hurt anyone). i mean, if you can get the job done by collaborating and can achieve a much better goal with less or equal spending of money/efforts, why not do it and especially when everyone knows that you have reached a certain level of competencey and proficency (like reaching the space)

another point is sending more unmanned missions in space or to moon is merely repetition or another milestone if manned mission to moon. i mean, i do not see any benefit in spending this huge amount on just another mission in space or to mars. why not send another mission with a man (may be with collaboration) to establish a space station where you can do experiments and research which is far better worth for spending that huge sum, isnt it?

regards

sincerely

All i meant was in order to have intellectual end products rights one has to have own experience, Space exploration is soo vast and beyond our imagination, there lot more to explore.. we we r arguing abt few missions beyond earth and moons orbits its like picking sand grains from ocean SO there has to be cooperation when and where its possible and I see there is this mutual support already Chandrayaan 2 has contributions from Russia.. last mission had payloads from Europe and US.. so we r on right path.....

All i meant was in order to have intellectual end products rights one has to have own experience, Space exploration is soo vast and beyond our imagination, there lot more to explore.. we we r arguing abt few missions beyond earth and moons orbits its like picking sand grains from ocean SO there has to be cooperation when and where its possible and I see there is this mutual support already Chandrayaan 2 has contributions from Russia.. last mission had payloads from Europe and US.. so we r on right path.....

yes you are right IRSO and india has started to take decisions in the right direction and in my opinion this is the most important. failure or success, it is too early to judge about. moreover, failure dosnt mean that the everything was wrothless, in the case of failure people learn and aboveall failure means they have gained the capability of making one thing which can be refined with the passage of time, isnt it?

this is good to hear that already india is collaborating with europe and US in space field, it will not only help india to progress faster in this field but also help in getting aquainted to the better technologies (due to sharing of experience, tech know how among researchers) in the same amount of money and less time.

regards

sincerely

1. Propaganda. It can make Indians believe they are a strong nation.
2. Military application of learned experience, e.g. ICBM.

Why doesn't this ignorant robot get banned for ever from this world? I was counting on his posts with some substance and cant find any. Just becomes an uninvited guest in good posts and starts throwing crap. Were you bitten by some poisonous snake ?

Usually I do not like unearthing dead threads

But this one is classic, especially Chinese member's predictions on India's Mars mission and how the events played out.
Sometimes, all that one can think of as a short summery of events is this... LOL! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom