What's new

Marlboro man dies of smoking disease

First its not specific to guys only. Secondly there are people who quit on it. Its hard to quit smoking but not impossible. Its been three years since I quit smoking! It took a lot of failed attempts but in the end I made it. I know other people who were heavy on smoking but they quit it so its hard but not impossible!

yeh its possible. but how as i have seen even many promises and attempts one returns thanks to that stupid gathering of kanjars :angry: and still not ready to hear a word against these kanjars

First step.

You have to convince yourself that it's bad for you. I will never quit because i don't think it's bad !!!

The smokers know very well thats its bad for health.

They still dont quit even despite having will power and argue "Doctors bhee peetay hain" :angry:

Appropriate Diet for a Smoker
  • Eat deep green, dark red, orange or yellow vegetables daily 3-4 times
  • Do eat red, yellow, orange, or green fruits 3-4 times a day
  • Take 2 tsp of wheat germ oil (supplement of vitamin E) and 5-6 Brazil nuts
  • Start taking green tea rather than coffee
  • Juices of cranberry, grapefruit, lemon, and orange
  • Eat 4oz tomatoes daily, in sauce or chopped.
  • Use garlic and onion with vegetables.
  • Eat four egg whites a day.
  • Eat healthy protein such as fish, lean chicken/turkey.
  • Include small amounts of lean red meat in your diet
  • Keep taking soy foods (soybeans) regularly.

yeh its possible. but how as i have seen even many promises and attempts one returns thanks to that stupid gathering of kanjars :angry: and still not ready to hear a word against these kanjars
Actually in order to quit smoking, first thing is to accept the fact its bad for you health. Also you should be convinced that life without smoking is worth the effort and you have gains. You won't be able to quit smoking if you are doing it just because some loved one asked you to quit smoking. Normally we see people telling smokers that they will get cancer and will die young. Similarly smokers justifying that you can get yourself killed in a road accident and die young even you don't smoke ;)
They both are wrong to some extent. Neither its a must that you will get cancer if you smoke and similarly just because you can get yourself killed in road accident doesn't give you reason to smoke. Its all about a better and healthy living. Life without smoking is much more healthier and if you understand that you won't smoke.

The smokers know very well thats its bad for health.

They still dont quit even despite having will power and argue "Doctors bhee peetay hain" :angry:
Well i have been smoking for quite some years and i don't think it's bad for my health !!!!

Even non smokers in my family die of a heart attack and that's how i'm gonna go !!! :D

Ya hopefully even tho I smoke it's not good for u in nz a packet cost 19.20 which is around 1600 pkr lol each month they increase the tax on them I think

It is difficult to quit. But trying is the first step Sir. InshAllah if the will is there then slowly you can beat the addiction. And save money too. It is very expensive here in NZ.

But for some strange reason, our Govts don't understand this basic truth.
makes no difference; if Pakistanis wanna get high, they will get high..whether theyre rickshaw driver or elitist in housing colonies

in my village they prepare & smoke hasish openly

Giving up smoking ultimately depends on willpower.

that it sure does!

Back
Top Bottom