What's new

Mao Zedong's 120th birthday anniversary

Eh, I don't think they are enemies. Singapore is more like a distance cousin, several times removed and Taiwan is like a half-brother. Remember, 共产党的口号是团结一切可团结力量,国民党的口号是宁可错杀三千,也不放过一个。所以我们的力量越打越大,国民党的敌人越打越多。

Your theory only applies to those ordinary Taiwanese and Singaporeans, but it won't work with those elites and extremely brainwashed individuals.

They are born to be your enemies, no matter how much you have contributed, they still want you to be dead.

Tell me, no matter how much CPC is doing, does this goodness ever convinced those GZJY?

Because those GZJY are born to be our mortal enemies, the only way it is to exterminate them.

The difference between Chinese and Russian is Russian have the courage to repent the sins of Lenin and Stalin. Chinese are shameless.

So what did the Russians do? Tear Lenin's statue down and made Russia smaller? LOL. Makes no sense.

Those people Lenin and Stalin killed are still dead, but Russia is a less powerful country and loss alot of land now than before thanks to those "demorcratic" minded , reformist Russians.

Chinese are smarter than that.

So what did the Russians do? Tear Lenin's statue down and made Russia smaller? LOL. Makes no sense.

Those people Lenin and Stalin killed are still dead, but Russia is a less powerful country and loss alot of land now than before thanks to those "demorcratic" minded , reformist Russians.

Chinese are smarter than that.

He is a Singaporean, what do you expect from him?

I wonder if he truly understands the real meaning of "democracy", since his master Lee Kuan Yew is no different from the Kim Dynasty in North Korea.

He is a Singaporean, what do you expect from him?

I wonder if he truly understands the real meaning of "democracy", since his master Lee Kuan Yew is no different from the Kim Dynasty in North Korea.

Are you 愤青 or 五毛党?

Do you think Qin Shih Hwang was bad or good ?

In the start of thread, I already said Mao and Qin Shihuang are mix bag.

After completely denying Stalin, Russia has been completely downgraded from a superpower to a second rate great power.

I think you Singaporean should mind your own business.

It is better for you to overthrow your own dictator Lee Kuan Yew before you want to lecture China about history.

This thread is for discussion, isn't it? You can say Lee is a dictator and I will agree both hand. At least we have some shame. Right now you have nothing else to say but "mind your own business"? Why not you stay away from PDF or you set an example by not commenting on anything but just things on China ONLY.

Why not open a thread to lick Mao's ass_ and see who else can produce something better than 毛主席万岁?

USSR was a super power and having a lot of economic growth under Khruschev who repent. USSR collapse because of rule Brezhnev.

Last edited:
Too many 毛左余孽 here. :rofl:

These Mao's _asslickers has do not repent even after 30 millions death. Russians has shame not Chinese. How can PDF Chinese keep on mocking Indians if we are one of them.

These Chinese here behave entirely like Indians, talk and talk...etc. No repent.

How can PRC gain respect from others if Chinese cheer the biggest murderer in universe? How can you expect Indians to repent caste system if Chinese themselves sucks big time and talk so much cockk and say Mao is good?

These Mao's _asslickers has do not repent even after 30 millions death. Russians has shame not Chinese. How can PDF Chinese keep on mocking Indians if we are one of them.

These Chinese here behave entirely like Indians, talk and talk...etc. No repent.

How can PRC gain respect from others if Chinese cheer the biggest murderer in universe? How can you expect Indians to repent caste system if Chinese themselves sucks big time and talk so much cockk and say Mao is good?

1. The Chinese doesn't care what India does with caste system, it is their internal affair and not our business.
2. You are from Singapore, not China. We have a common ancestor, but we are not the same.
3. It has been repeated discussed in this thread just exactly what Mao achieved and while you started off with a semi-resemblance to impartial discussion, you quickly jumped into Mao bashing, so I would have to conclude that you are not really interested in evidence, but just there to have an (skewed) opinion.

History will tell who is the real biggest murderer in China's history.

多起大规模饥荒现人吃人惨象
  《剑桥中华民国史》记载了11起大规模饥荒。

1921年华北发生大饥荒,受灾人数3000万。1921年5月19日《申报》报道说,记者所到之处,树皮被剥光吃净,沿途饿毙者无人掩埋。据不完全统计,至5月中旬为止,儿童死于饥饿者已达12377人。人价低廉,每一儿童最少只一元钱,最高价也不过50元而已。

1929年,23岁的斯诺在连年饥荒的中国北方农村,第一次看到了饿殍遍野的可怕场面。他夫人1981年整理出版的《斯诺的中国》一书中提到:“饥民的尸体经常在埋葬之前就消失了,在一些村庄,人肉公开售卖。”

1936年春夏到1937年夏一年多时间,四川各地频频传来饥民吃人肉充饥的可怕消息。1936年4月10日《重庆快报》上说:“近有桐木洞贫妇邱氏因迫于饥饿,将其3岁小女杀而食之。”

1942年中原大饥荒,“1千万众的河南省,有300万人饿死,另有300万人西出潼关做流民,沿途饿死、病死、扒火车挤踩摔轧而死者无数”。

1946年和1947年南方大饥荒,湖南饥民始则挖草根、剥树皮为食,继以“观音土”充饥。截至1946年8月,仅衡阳就饿死9万余人……

美国驻华大使司徒雷登说过,1949年以前,中国平均每年有300万-700万人死于饥饿。如此推算,民国时代曾经累计饿死过2亿以上人口。

1949年前中国每年饿死多少人?_大公资讯_大公网

Hey KMT fans, your American master has witnessed about 3-7 million Chinese citizens got starved every year by your beautiful regime, why you don't even repent after that?

WHEN the People's Republic of China was founded in 1949, the US Secretary of State Dean Acheson commented that Chinese dynasties had all come to grief over their failure to solve the food problem, and the Communist regime would be no different. According to John Leighton Stuart, before 1949, 3-7 million Chinese people died of hunger each year. Providing enough food for 550 million people was the key question faced by new China.

Food in China: From Getting Enough to Eating Right

Last edited:
1. The Chinese doesn't care what India does with caste system, it is their internal affair and not our business.
2. You are from Singapore, not China. We have a common ancestor, but we are not the same.
3. It has been repeated discussed in this thread just exactly what Mao achieved and while you started off with a semi-resemblance to impartial discussion, you quickly jumped into Mao bashing, so I would have to conclude that you are not really interested in evidence, but just there to have an (skewed) opinion.

Who want to be the same with China who do not repent? I feel ashamed. Not even Taiwanese want to be "Chinese". Nevertheless, all these does not prevent me from commenting here like you guys mock Indian caste system.

If Chinese are so wicked race, Chinese have no rights to condemn Indians. Repent

You may interpret as Mao bashing while I keep stressing Mao is mix bag like Qin Shihuang. It is you guys here who does not repent Mao's killing.

History will tell who is the real biggest murderer in China's history.

多起大规模饥荒现人吃人惨象
  《剑桥中华民国史》记载了11起大规模饥荒。

1921年华北发生大饥荒,受灾人数3000万。1921年5月19日《申报》报道说,记者所到之处,树皮被剥光吃净,沿途饿毙者无人掩埋。据不完全统计,至5月中旬为止,儿童死于饥饿者已达12377人。人价低廉,每一儿童最少只一元钱,最高价也不过50元而已。

1929年,23岁的斯诺在连年饥荒的中国北方农村,第一次看到了饿殍遍野的可怕场面。他夫人1981年整理出版的《斯诺的中国》一书中提到:“饥民的尸体经常在埋葬之前就消失了,在一些村庄,人肉公开售卖。”

1936年春夏到1937年夏一年多时间,四川各地频频传来饥民吃人肉充饥的可怕消息。1936年4月10日《重庆快报》上说:“近有桐木洞贫妇邱氏因迫于饥饿,将其3岁小女杀而食之。”

1942年中原大饥荒,“1千万众的河南省,有300万人饿死,另有300万人西出潼关做流民,沿途饿死、病死、扒火车挤踩摔轧而死者无数”。

1946年和1947年南方大饥荒,湖南饥民始则挖草根、剥树皮为食,继以“观音土”充饥。截至1946年8月,仅衡阳就饿死9万余人……

美国驻华大使司徒雷登说过,1949年以前,中国平均每年有300万-700万人死于饥饿。如此推算,民国时代曾经累计饿死过2亿以上人口。

1949年前中国每年饿死多少人?_大公资讯_大公网

Has all these occur in Qing Dynasty?

As I have said, China is anarchy then. Who is in power in China from 1911-1949? Is it Sun Yat Sen, or Chiang Kai Shek?

Can you cite the original links and your source that every year 3 millions died in famine. Below is from wiki.

1920-1921 North China famine1920-1921Henan, Shandong, Shanxi, Shaanxi, southern Zhili (Hebei)0.5 million[7]

Chinese famine of 1928–19301928-1930Northern ChinaDrought3 million

1936 [8]5 million

1942–1943 famine1942–1943Second Sino-Japanese War1 million

Last edited:
So Wikipedia is a reliable source.

I am not saying that wiki is reliable but this is what I have. Cite me that 3-7 millions died in famine from 1911-1949 ONLY and show me that no similar things happened in Qing, and all these are due to ROC killings.

Also you have not show me how ROC killed 200 millions yet as you claimed.

作为开过领袖,毛泽东是中国的一代伟人,他卓越的军事指挥能力和战略阳光让中国在受西方列强欺凌多年之后真正站立起来了,
虽然在晚年的时候他在治国上犯有错误,但是谁能期望一个一个七十多岁的老人所说的每句话做的每件事都是正确的?他是人,不是神,
作为一个中国人,我尊重他,也不避讳他应该负的历史责任,从他的一生评判功过,他功绩是主要的,所以值得肯定。国家民族独立和
一些人嘴里所谓的民主相比较,国家民族独立是第一位的。
毛并不是一个独裁者,他在位的时间是当时的历史条件决定的,在当时中国的宪法也仍不完善,从毛到现在的中国领导人,已经越来
越成熟,毛功在建国,邓功在建设,江和胡则将中国的各种进程仅需推进。中国是一个多民族的国家,有广阔的国土,历任领导人首先
的职责就是维护国家主权,民族独立,维护中国的国家利益。如果有哪个妄图通过侵犯中国的利益来获利,谁会自取其辱,中国不管是
谁作领导人都会切实做到这一点。
在毛的120岁诞辰的时候,纪念的心情更重,如果现在有第二个毛泽东,相信一些跳蚤国家会安分很多!

作为开过领袖,毛泽东是中国的一代伟人,他卓越的军事指挥能力和战略阳光让中国在受西方列强欺凌多年之后真正站立起来了,
虽然在晚年的时候他在治国上犯有错误,但是谁能期望一个一个七十多岁的老人所说的每句话做的每件事都是正确的?他是人,不是神,
作为一个中国人,我尊重他,也不避讳他应该负的历史责任,从他的一生评判功过,他功绩是主要的,所以值得肯定。国家民族独立和
一些人嘴里所谓的民主相比较,国家民族独立是第一位的。
毛并不是一个独裁者,他在位的时间是当时的历史条件决定的,在当时中国的宪法也仍不完善,从毛到现在的中国领导人,已经越来
越成熟,毛功在建国,邓功在建设,江和胡则将中国的各种进程仅需推进。中国是一个多民族的国家,有广阔的国土,历任领导人首先
的职责就是维护国家主权,民族独立,维护中国的国家利益。如果有哪个妄图通过侵犯中国的利益来获利,谁会自取其辱,中国不管是
谁作领导人都会切实做到这一点。
在毛的120岁诞辰的时候,纪念的心情更重,如果现在有第二个毛泽东,相信一些跳蚤国家会安分很多!

This is true, we don't deny the mistakes made by Mao, but our enemies want us to become a second Soviet Union by overthrowing Mao. This is impossible, they must be dreaming.

鼻屎国和果粉就是TM找抽,花生米和李加坡都是啥玩意儿,还好意思对老毛说三道四的。

Back
Top Bottom