What's new

Pakistan as a solution to the Chinese demographic problem

My opinion:
If the population of a country is shrinking then there is a social problem in that country. If the govt of that country doesnt want to solve that issue, of course with peoples help, then that govt is an enemy of the people of that country.
Similar goes with overpopulation issue. In fact both of these issues work exactly opposite. Chinese govt better solve the issue, rather than finding a short term but lethal fix.
"Experts" in Pakistan are anyway almost always in search of charity.

The problem is much of the population has switched from an on-your-own agrarian survival mode to work-for-somebody-else comfort of living mode.

I need multiple kids to help tend my farm to maintain a standard of living
vs
i don't need multiple kids to have a comfortable life with my job in the city (and each kid actually decreases my standard of living)

This also applies to women too. "Screw that get-married-and-be-a-stay-at-home mom crap..I'm going to work in a lab and find the cure for cancer."

Last edited:
So similar to like NATO?

common currency doesn't sound likely though, but free trade zone, council for co-operation and a task force for protecting trade routes and terrorism does sound plausible
NATO is an offensive military alliance. What I envisage is nothing more than an economic community, more akin to the EU. As more and more countries sign FTAs of various kinds, why not join a grand economic union?

If we think about the nature of the state. It is nothing more than an economic, political and military complex. Since people prefer economic integration, simply implement economic integration.

As for military and political affairs, they are also governed regionally within a state.
The government of my city cannot run the public affairs of the city next door. Cops in my city don't go to other cities to fight crime most of the time.

If we extend this pattern to countries, you'll see that it doesn't change the way countries work. It just adds a mechanism for international coordination.

An organization often has a theme. The theme of the UN is to mediate conflict and avoid war, not to co-operate. What we need now is economic cooperation, and we should set up an organization whose theme is economic cooperation. And all rules should be formulated with the aim of promoting economic cooperation.

So I'm envisioning a united army and police whose job is simply to protect trade and maintain economic order. They should not take on the task of antagonizing other countries, promoting ideology, etc.

Because there will always be local protectionism, corruption, deterioration of security, transnational crime. The alliance needs force to deal with these problems. Because there are common principles that countries should respect when they join the Union. These principles should be basic and vague. But there will always be those who will try to renege, and when the rules cannot be fairly enforced, the alliance will automatically collapse. That's why we need coercive powers.

The problem is much of the population has switched from an on-your-own agrarian survival mode to work-for-somebody-else comfort of living mode.

I need multiple kids to help tend my farm to maintain a standard of living
vs
i don't need multiple kids to have a comfortable life with my job in the city (and each kid actually decreases my standard of living)

This also applies to women too. "Screw that get-married-and-be-a-stay-at-home mom crap..I'm going to work in a lab and find the cure for cancer."
Well, the study of natural history tells us that many animal species from the initial days of life on earth boomed in very short time. These species boomed to extent that they caused extinction of many species and in some cases changed climate. But then they disappeared in very short time period.
Causes mostly remain unknown, as no hard evidence of a rival species, food shortage, disease was found. But I think scientists should also consider the psychological factors. 😊

Well, the study of natural history tells us that many animal species from the initial days of life on earth boomed in very short time. These species boomed to extent that they caused extinction of many species and in some cases changed climate. But then they disappeared in very short time period.
Causes mostly remain unknown, as no hard evidence of a rival species, food shortage, disease was found. But I think scientists should also consider the psychological factors. 😊

Scientists are more likely to want money for artificial-womb research than helpful psychological research. Then it turns into a dystopian world of DNA reworked super beings.

thegrayalienisourfuture.png

That gray alien may not be as alien as you think.

Scientists are more likely to want money for artificial-womb research than helpful psychological research. Then it turns into a dystopian world of DNA reworked super beings.

View attachment 914731
That gray alien may not be as alien as you think.

For me a little alien is sufficient to be a complete alien. Btw, after that AI fuss, this artificial womb thing is the scariest.

Previously, I do not support your nonsense analysis regarding the no-covid policy or China will win if they and the west split.

But this time, I fully support your point.

Don't worry.

There are many Chinese people who support importing men from abroad.

The simplest example is member Beijingwalker. He keeps posting threads about mixed-race singers, mixed-race athletes, Pakistani men marrying Chinese wives, Indian husbands and Chinese wives, Western men and Chinese wives...

Beijingwalker is very happy when foreign men **** Chinese women and constantly creates propaganda threads, encouraging it. I'm not sure what the real profession of beijingwalker is? But if he is a Chinese propagandist, it means that the Chinese government is encouraging foreign men to come to China, marry Chinese women, and have many mixed-race children.

The final decision rests with the Chinese government and china leader.
may it is a she :enjoy:

I heard from a family member that they used to have a Pakistani guy in a teaching assistant position but later had to let him go because he "insist on offering prayers at busy working hour" 😂

so for a unified homogeneous nation as China, never expect its working places to be culturally or religiously tolerant, that's the sad reality.
Uyghurs are Muslim too. So Uyghurs can’t work in China?

Not genuine, Pakistan needs to protect their women from these predators.
Pakistan should make a law banning Muslim Pakistani women from marrying any non Muslim outsider. If some foreigner comes Pakistan and truly falls in love with a Pakistani Muslim women, he would convert to Islam.

Last edited:
Uyghurs are Muslim too. So Uyghurs can’t work in China?
He said earlier that Uyghurs are not very observant Muslims (other than squeamishness about pork). Important point he made was, nobody is special in China. They are not into the 'Western' concept of 'accommodation'.

Chinese men in Pakistan are marrying local Christian women. There have been genuine cases but misuse too.
We must protect our women from the Pheene's (if its not genuine)

Last edited:
Oh it's going to be a really bad Frankenstein show when the first 30 die before one succeeds..and then somebody creates a clone army.

In longer run, who might need these machines...
I heard from someone that artificial womb is now a reality. Dont know how much truth it is..

In longer run, who might need these machines...
I heard from someone that artificial womb is now a reality. Dont know how much truth it is..

The horrible thing is you'll have people buying cheaper babies.

If you want your own baby it will cost $X...but you can have a generic off-the-shelf clone for the discounted price of 90% off $X.

Then eventually people wont be interested at all with kids and it will turn into Logan's Run of people being manufactured and owned by the "state" and killed off at age 30. They bring you in and take you out.

OP forgot that China is ethnonationalist state.
Chinese nationalism is weak, China is a civilization masquerading as a state. People who identify with Chinese philosophy and culture are Chinese.
China was originally a primitive tribal alliance. The so-called Han nationality refers to all primitive tribal nations under the rule of the Han Dynasty, and they can all call themselves the Han nationality! The Han nationality has been absorbing people who identify with Chinese culture. Many surnames in China can be traced back to the matrilineal ancestors of primitive tribes. China has a complete history.The reason why China is strong is that it constantly absorbs other nations to join it like the sea. The reason why China is strong is that it constantly absorbs other nations like the sea. In Mongolia, the Manchus invaded the Central Plains. Identify with Chinese philosophy and culture and become Chinese.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom