What's new

Pakistan as a solution to the Chinese demographic problem

China is allies with Pakistan. It’s govt to govt.
Just because government of Pakistan is allies with China doesn’t mean I have to be as well.
I’m dual national anyways. Just assume it’s a Canadian Muslim standing up for Uyghurs. Helping them physically is hard but as a Muslim I will help them in any capacity I can so, if that means pushing their narrative online then I will do it. I’m not Pakistani government or state. Their case why they’re silent or allies with them applies to them only. My words won’t break any alliances. There’s ways to act based on your position and authority. Me being a Canadian Pakistani Muslim, my way of standing up for Uyghurs is completely justifiable.
You have dual enemy criteria. National interest enemies and ideology enemies. Which makes you and some Muslim countries to have fewer and fewer friends

Yes, that is why I bracketed Taiwanese and pre-1949 mainlanders together. They represent a distinctly different cultural group compared to post-1949 mainlanders. One characteristic is that the former are assimilationists. They quickly consider themselves Americans and Asian/Chinese as secondary. It is the reverse with post-1949 mainlanders.
So basically the former are Chinese tamed by west like dogs. The latter are like wolves.

Last edited:
So basically the former are Chinese tamed west like dogs. The latter are like wolves.
I don't want to use any slurs. But the Taiwanese and Pre-1949 Chinese are very 'easy' and 'pleasant' to work with for us 'normal' Americans because there is no difference at all in culture and thinking. The post-1949 Mainlanders feel a little apart and they like to be with post-1949 Mainlanders. It is just voluntary self-segregation. When I was in Southern California, I had heard similar stories about North and South Vietnamese, although I never experienced it and never figured how to distinguish the two.

But the interesting thing is, without studying 20th Century Chinese history, a person can fairly easily distinguish something important happened around 1949.

I don't want to use any slurs. But the Taiwanese and Pre-1949 Chinese are very 'easy' and 'pleasant' to work with for us 'normal' Americans because there is no difference at all in culture and thinking. The post-1949 Mainlanders feel a little apart and they like to be with post-1949 Mainlanders. It is just voluntary self-segregation. When I was in Southern California, I had heard similar stories about North and South Vietnamese, although I never experienced it and never figured how to distinguish the two.

But the interesting thing is, without studying 20th Century Chinese history, a person can fairly easily distinguish something important happened around 1949.
Anyway I feel lucky it was CCP that won the civil war over KMT. Otherwise Chinese culture would lose its pride forever. And Chinese will be submissive to the white and will never dare to challenge west. Taiwanese still worship America in a religious way. I know that becausse I usually watch Taiwan news channels.

By the way, many people don't know KMT's president Chiang Kai-Shek himself was a Christian. Which is unimaginable for today's Chinese leaders.

Last edited:
It turned out to be a Canadian Jewish Pug! Pretending to be Muslim to please Jewish hosts. You don't care about Kashmir, you don't care about Indian Muslims in South Asia, you don't care about American soldiers killing 800,000 Muslim civilians. You are not Muslim, you only know how to cooperate with your Jewish masters and spread rumors about China.
Do you dare to expose the US military's harm to Muslim civilians, and you dare to criticize Sweden? Do you dare to admit the genocide of Aboriginal people in Canada? Dare to be anti-Semitic in Canada?Do you dare to come to China? You dare not do anything. You are a slave to low self-esteem. a dog.
A mushriki calling me a Jew 😂

You have dual enemy criteria. National interest enemies and ideology enemies. Which makes you and some Muslim countries to have fewer and fewer friends

So basically the former are Chinese tamed by west like dogs. The latter are like wolves.
Islam first.
East Turkistan will be free In Sha Allah.

No one wants an extremist like you
He is not an extremist. His thinking way is very common among Muslims. Even many Chinese Muslims have the same mindset. I was a regular visitor of some Chinese Muslim forums before they were banned. I know there is no way to change the way they see the world. So I always say, China should stay away from any issue related to Muslims. Be it Palestine or Pakistan. It's not our problem. And of course no Muslim immigrants for China too.

Last edited:
He is not an extremist. His thinking way is very common among Muslims. Even many Chinese Muslims have the same mindset. I was a usual visitor of some Chinese Muslim forums before they were banned. I know there is no way to change the way they see the world. So I always say, China should stay away of any issue related to Muslims. Be it Palestine or Pakistan. It's not our problem. And of course no Muslim immigrants for China too.
They put their religion first above anything else. That means some Chinese Muslims will identify with Muslim causes in the world rather than Chinese, that is not good for China.

They put their religion first above anything else. That means some Chinese Muslims will identify with Muslim causes in the world rather than Chinese, that is not good for China.
Actually most Huis were immigrants. Most of them were brought by Mongolians to China in Mongolian Empire age. Which left China too many troubles and bloody massacres in the next hundreds of years.

The interesting thing is that a few weeks ago, I read an article on weibo, they took a picture, about Chinese women marrying Muslim men , their family has three or four children, even more. (most Han ethnic families have only one child)
In the future, the children of these Muslim families grow up, they will marry a Chinese or another Muslim citizen, convert to Islam, have three or four children, or more. As such, the proportion of Muslims and the Muslim community will increase exponentially and overwhelm the indigenous population.

What is even more shocking is the view of a Han Chinese living in Xinjiang. He is married to a minority, and says he will make a birth certificate for his future child from a minority because it will help his child get more points on the college entrance exam. That it is not the thinking of only one person but of many other Han people.

It seems that the Chinese government gives foreigners and ethnic minorities too many privileges, and they persecute the Han people, the main ethnic group of the country.

With the constant increase of Muslims, minorities, foreigners, mixed-race people. The Han ethnic group is gradually shrinking, and the future of Chinese society is as fragmented and divided as America and Europe are today.

I firmly believe that the Chinese government and the Chinese leadership know all that. But they don't seem to care. What the hell is going on.
Birth rate is high in poor regions. Chinese government is trying to lift poor Muslims out of poverty. Actually many young Huis have lost their religion faith.

Birth rate is high in poor regions. Chinese government is trying to lift poor Muslims out of poverty. Actually many young Huis have lost their religion faith.
There is definitely problem with Chinese gov policies favouring minorities in many respects and foreigners in some cases over Han majority. This is stupid and discrimination against Han Chinese by the Chinese gov and CCP.

The web doesn't represent the real world. Jews make a lot of internet bots. They are not against the West, let alone American soldiers killing Muslim civilians. These internet bots pretend to be Muslims and spend most of their time spreading rumors about China’s persecution of Uyghurs in all Muslim forums. Just want to confuse muslims. Who would know that behind many extreme religious ideas are Jews using Internet robots to propagate. I think it would be fun to know the truth after some people die!People who cannot think independently are always just toys for Jews.😂

Those Muslims who believe Western media do not know. New York Times, Wall Street Journal and Washington Post Bosses Are Jewish。None of them dared to oppose the killing of Muslim civilians by American soldiers, and none of them dared to openly oppose the Jews in Western countries. They are not muslims.

Last edited:
lOl, this is what happens if Xinjiang really became a country, an adamant India ally worse than Afhanistan, hell bent for total destruction of Pakistan.

View attachment 914958
What is this guy smoking 🚬

How does China's involvement have anything to do with Kashmir, somehow China out of the picture would help Kashmir? 🤣

Only Pan-Islamists would

Most Muslims today are nationalists and their religiosity is more contained within their national borders

For example Arabs are more Arab nationalists, Turks more Turk nationalist, even Afghan are more Afghan nationalist despite being very religious

The only real cause they stand strong to is probably Palestine due to Al Aqsa and the joows

Last edited:
You would be hard pressed to find a scientist in historical periods that weren't religious, b/c the overwhelming about of scientists were religious people. Look at the founder and historical leaders of any scientific field before the modern era.

Nicolaus Copernicus, Galileo Galilei, Blaise Pascal, Gottfried Leibniz, Antoine Lavoisier, André-Marie Ampère, Michael Faraday, James Clerk Maxwell, Lord Kelvin, James Prescott Joule, Louis Pasteur, Guglielmo Marconi, Werner Heisenberg, Wernher von Braun

look at their last names and how many times they appear in your science textbook. lol
Actually in the medieval times only few rich and church folks knew how to read and right, that too in many cases were Latin.

这是印度人发的一个钓鱼帖子,目的就是制造争吵
我们所有人都知道
从人种,文化,和传统来说
中国都绝无可能向南亚开放移民
而且中国的计划生育政策是当时中国领导人的天真和愚蠢
还有中国共产党军事化政府的错误决策
中国领导人上了西方人人口理论的当
难道中国执行了数十年的计划生育政策是为了外来移民腾空位置吗
就算是和中国人 差别不大的韩国人,日本人
中国也不可能允许其大规模移民中国
同样的,日本和韩国也不会允许中国人大量移民他们的国家
印度人这些年似乎对中国越来越敌对了