What's new

Mangalyaan sends another image of Mars

o_O

How will the satellite take high resolution pictures with high light effect , if its so greyed out I mean what struck me most about the picture was that the picture if that of the side facing the sun , so I was expecting it to be quite bright similar to the pictures from NASA , and since Indian Mission came recently I thought that the camera used would be of Ultra high resolution top of line

That is all

But seriously it does looks a bit dark even if you will zoom a dark image it will look dark in higher resolution - were they not planning to have brighter images or is the camera faulty

I did not not knew that my question was so confusing
You know anything about Hubble Deep Field?

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 okey I think you wont able to get it.

The HDF is a procedure in which, it focus on a small area, and clicks many picture as he can, and send it back to Control Mission, where they process it .

See. the difference
be4b8aef1f52ba6e12d0712affa2b424.jpg

Now you know what I am talking about?

yeah even worse than SUPARCO's mars misson..NO?
:rofl: you guys are burning even in ac rooms :chilli:
Buring for what dude .. you guys have Pakistan phobia
we dont want to waste 75 million dollars for pictures
when ever we want it , we will gt it.

Last edited:
good... rather investing in Nukes is profitable. .

then why wasting 82 mn in some sh!tty supar(i).co..............

@TejasMk3
Thats right bro.But question is why they are this much selective.?
We know that ISRO may take hundreds of pictures .But they are released just 3 pictures.
Probably those show alien civilizations on Mars? See, all these space agencies are in cahoots with each other - NASA, ISRO, ESA, CSA, JAXA etc. All are probably bound by an agreement to either airbrush images that show anomalies or keep those images under tight wraps.

Take a look at these images of the Hale Crate on Mars taken by Mars Express and sourced from ESA.

If you look carefully, you would probably notice the clear geometric shapes. Squares, rectangles, circles and diamond shaped structures. Can these be the result of natural geological formations, manifestations of volcanic activity, adverse pixilation effects on the images or are they artificial constructs? The resolution of these images is quite poor, and thus difficult to identify. But I think it looks suspiciously like the image of a Martian city!

MarsCity4.gif

MarsCity3.gif

Marscity2psd.gif

looks quite different from nasa pics!!!

View attachment 118085

you got be kidding me!!! Hd images???? do you even know how much time does it take to receive 1mb data from that distance??? mom camera is 4mp
do you know curiousity rover only used 2mp camera?
The amount of data produced is a large
reason for using 2 MP cameras. There just
isn't enough bandwidth for anything more
powerful because the cameras must share
with other instruments. Curiosity sends data
back to Earth via the UHF transmitter, which
transmits to two spacecraft orbiting Mars. The
data is then sent back to Earth, and this
system only allows for 250 megabits per day
to be shared amongst various instruments[/quote]

We can take a full hd picture then we can compress it into some 100 Kb File by converting it into Web (256 Color) then may send to Earth in very high Quality . I Think isro is publishing downgraded quality image in public

you got be kidding me!!! Hd images???? do you even know how much time does it take to receive 1mb data from that distance??? mom camera is 4mp
do you know curiousity rover only used 2mp camera?
The amount of data produced is a large
reason for using 2 MP cameras. There just
isn't enough bandwidth for anything more
powerful because the cameras must share
with other instruments. Curiosity sends data
back to Earth via the UHF transmitter, which
transmits to two spacecraft orbiting Mars. The
data is then sent back to Earth, and this
system only allows for 250 megabits per day
to be shared amongst various instruments

We can take a full hd picture then we can compress it into some 100 Kb File by converting it into Web (256 Color) then may send to Earth in very high Quality . I Think isro is publishing downgraded quality image in public[/quote]
mom uses 4mp dslr camera! Its actuly 250megabits which is around 30MB per day, Besides MoM's main objective is to send the informatiom about mars atmosphere...so they have more things to do then jst taking pics..n u know... mom have nly few months left,so they should get as much information as possible before its time runs out!

Back
Top Bottom